Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Children of the Gods

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Children of the Gods
Pages: [1]

"Children of the Gods", 28th Mar 2018, 6:10 PM #1
infiniteforces

Registration date: 14th Sep 2017
Children of the Gods Trailer

Hi everyone. I have been a lurker on this site for a while. Love webcomics, indies, and the creator community. My buddy, Iam Bennu and I finally decided to jump in and try our own thing. We call it Children of the Gods. It's a crazy sci-fi take on superheroes, religion, politics, celebrity, and sexuality. I would rate it Mature as is has strong language and themes of sexuality. We just put up our first chapter and plan to update regularly. Here is the link.

Iam is the lead artist for our comic. I thought I would share with you some of his work in this post. He is a really, really talented creator that has won more than a few awards for his work. I was extremely lucky to be able get him to work on this project.

image image

image image

This is the setup:

In the year 1996, the Earth suffers an extinction level event referred to as the "Culling" which nearly causes the end of humanity. Out of the ashes of the Culling arises the Pantheon, a group of seven god-like individuals, who while once mortal, are now in possession of powers and abilities making them far more than human. After saving the planet, these "gods" are universally praised as saviors. The Pantheon are led Odin, the most powerful of the gods. In the decades that follow, Odin and the Pantheon herald the world into an age of unprecedented geopolitical cooperation, scientific discovery, and spiritual enlightenment. Now, on Christmas Eve 2017, Ultra Human Management Division analyst, James "JD" Deckard, and his wife, Sandra, are driving to a dinner date when their paths cross Odin's ultra-powered son, Stormdrake. This fateful meeting starts a chain of events that will change all of their lives and the course of human history forever.

Hope you guys like it. I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me. - Sean Rapahel
"Updated my cover art", 30th Mar 2018, 3:33 AM #2
infiniteforces

I think this one works better. What do you guys think?

This is the old one. Kind of too busy and I don't think it shows well small.

"Top one", 30th Mar 2018, 4:56 AM #3
iambennu

Registration date: 30th Mar 2018
I like the fantastic four looking one. Hot!
"The Final Chapter of Book One is now available", 12th Apr 2018, 12:52 AM #4
infiniteforces

The final chapter of Book One has been posted, and trust me, you won't believe the ending!!! Check it out now.

"New Trailer", 13th Apr 2018, 4:18 AM #5
infiniteforces

Check out our new trailer! The last chapter is up. Don't miss out on the surprise ending of Book One!

"Children of the Gods: The Quantum Shift", 13th Apr 2018, 6:26 PM #6
infiniteforces

In the next chapter of Children of the Gods, we take a detour to introduce the epicurean Quantum Shift. Shift's a...err... "different" kind of hero. LOL

"New page went up today", 19th Apr 2018, 4:04 PM #7
infiniteforces

Here is our latest page. Meet Shift, a "different" kind of hero.
"Another new page just went up today", 23rd Apr 2018, 12:24 AM #8
infiniteforces

Just posted a new page. Look for another update Thursday.

imageimage
26th Apr 2018, 2:05 PM #9
infiniteforces

New page is up.
"Chapter 2 of Quantum Shift begins...", 6th May 2018, 5:46 PM #10
infiniteforces

Check it out. It just keeps getting crazier.

13 days ago, 2:32 PM #11
infiniteforces

Another new page. Now updating on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This isn't going to be good...

"Another page.", 9 days ago, 4:47 PM #12
infiniteforces

Captain Blanchard loses his lunch...

5 days ago, 3:14 PM #13
infiniteforces

Another new page. Put on some pants will you?!! Yeesh.

2 days ago, 4:37 PM #14
infiniteforces

Newest page. "How rude!"

Pages: [1]