Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - How do you think of the intro to the animated version of my comic?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > How do you think of the intro to the animated version of my comic?
Pages: [1]

"How do you think of the intro to the animated version of my comic?", 25th Apr 2018, 9:50 PM #1
GameBoyBlock

Registration date: 2nd Apr 2017
Check it out!

Click Here

READ THE REPLIES FIRST.
25th Apr 2018, 11:50 PM #2
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
I love the music and the simplicity of it. I also love the way you draw faces, heads and hair as well as how the movie just flows without any skipping and such. I see a lot of promise and the mood makes you excited which is good because it entices people to read. It's got a bit of that old fashioned anime feel to it especially with the hairstyles and music. My only criticism is that it should contain a scene with each of the characters in some kind of actions pose and it needs more full body shots, but even without them, it was fun watching the intro. I as someone who has yet to get the hang of it (me), the synchronisation of the music with scenes and such impressed me.
26th Apr 2018, 12:03 AM #3
JammyTheBirb
Birb is the Worb
Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
Shows a lot of promise! I like the way your draw faces, but I think your body proportions could use a lot of work. Right now it looks quite strange, because the heads are large and anime style, but the bodies are very small and look more cartoonish. I also wonder if some of the clips could be a bit faster? Anyway, those are some nitpicks. Well done for making this, I know it's very difficult to animate, and it looks well made. -w-
26th Apr 2018, 12:27 AM #4
GameBoyBlock

Registration date: 2nd Apr 2017
I don’t want it to be anime styled though. I’m trying to break free from that. I really like the American comic style

Merged Doublepost:

I’m also trying to convert over to the regular comic art style. Also about the body, I can’t help but draw it like that, considering I used to read cartoony comics all the time. It really hurts my drawing..
Well, I mean, I can draw hands

Merged Doublepost:

Also for you guys, what art style is your favorite?
Your random art style, comics (America), or manga
26th Apr 2018, 12:43 AM #5
Sovember

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2015
This idea is super cool, I've thought about this but I've dabbled in animation and...yeah no lol, respect to animators.

Really liked the song and animation , though can't help but still see the anime influence (maybe i'm biased), but I can also see some western influence coming out. The others have already given some good advice, and maybe try experimenting with more dynamic angles in the future? Keep it up.
26th Apr 2018, 1:37 AM #6
Xenocartographer
has a sweet tooth
Registration date: 13th Oct 2010
I'd really like to watch it, but...
26th Apr 2018, 1:45 AM #7
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
Don't be so hard on yourself. Nobody's art is perfect and true artist always improves. To be honest, I like both North American and Japanese anime. I can't choose. Both are beautiful and both influenced my art.