Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Dimension hopping/Webcomic Crossovers

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Dimension hopping/Webcomic Crossovers
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4]

"Dimension hopping/Webcomic Crossovers", 17th Jun 2018, 5:18 PM #1
bizarremoon

Registration date: 27th Feb 2013
Hey guys! I just had an idea and was wondering if anyone would be interesting.

My newest story for my webcomic Blacktail and Marz involves dimension hopping (in other words the characters are going from dimension to dimension).

I thought it be cool/interesting for the two main characters to hop into other webcomics in their little dimension hopping adventure.

In which case, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having their webcomics featured in this story. So far I have two people on board but, if anyone else likes the idea, let me know :)
17th Jun 2018, 5:48 PM #2
MissElaney

Registration date: 26th Nov 2016
WHat sort of participation/tradeback would you ideally have in return? I think that's cool, but I do have a script and I don't have a plotline that entertains something like dimension hopping in the remotest sense.
17th Jun 2018, 11:34 PM #3
KAM

Registration date: 24th Sep 2013
If you want to have them show up in the KAMics that's fine.

It's a bit of multiverse itself over there, so if you have some questions or want suggestions, let me know.

"ok", 17th Jun 2018, 11:37 PM #4
jenffer
Some of us are born lucky
Registration date: 10th Jan 2010
come to my multiverse any time
17th Jun 2018, 11:46 PM #5
RJDG14

Registration date: 23rd Sep 2014
My character Angus created (with the help of his dad who is a physicist and could afford an extremely powerful array of computers) a virtual dimension called New Cuyahoga which he and other people can enter, although I've never thought about webcomic dimension hopping, unless you count cameo appearances.

Why did I choose to call this dimension New Cuyahoga? Well there's this R.E.M. song from 1986 called Cuyahoga that I really like and the opening line goes "let's put our heads together and start a new country up", so I thought it would be a good name for this new dimension that he and his dad intelligently created. I believe the song was written about pollution in the Cuyahoga River or something, in particular a fire that occured during the 1960s (yes, part of the river was on fire!). The rivers certainly won't catch on fire in the New Cuyahoga dimension.

Gourlish (my central art site, linked with my Deviantart and Twitter pages)
17th Jun 2018, 11:47 PM #6
Stilldown

Registration date: 19th Nov 2016
My main character is a professinal dimension hopper, so feel free to visit her.
18th Jun 2018, 1:34 AM #7
Cartoonist_at_Large

Registration date: 26th Jul 2016
I'm up for this - the Cosmos gang love visitors from other realms!

Welcome to Planet Cosmos!
18th Jun 2018, 7:26 AM #8
ReinderDijkhuis

Registration date: 16th Mar 2012
This is basically the premise of Abúi's Travels (warning: nudity and lots of it): http://abuistravels.thecomicseries.com/
Feel free to use Abúi, Adrienne or any of the characters that are original to the comic for a trans-dimensional meeting. They may even reciprocate as Abúi is in the middle of a grand tour.
"hey", 18th Jun 2018, 8:51 AM #9
DOUBLE R

Registration date: 28th May 2017
I Love the crossovers and none better than the superheroes for that kind of things,check my comic The Defender{formerly know as the Protector}let me know if you are interested.Defender{with Protector's name}cover#1
18th Jun 2018, 9:37 AM #10
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui

Registration date: 19th Oct 2010
Have them travel to my webcomic wherein they get to fight their way through an alien invasion...
The Last Force

19th Jun 2018, 12:08 PM #11
bizarremoon

Registration date: 27th Feb 2013
Sweet! Love all the webcomics and can't wait to include you all in the crossover :)

So to clarify how this is gonna work (since some folks had questions). Each comic page, for each week, will show the two main characters, Blacktail and Marz, jump into a new world which will be the world of your webcomic characters. Your comic doesn't have to have anything to do with dimensions or aliens, etc. It can be any kind of webcomic. And it's just a crossover so you don't have to worry about having to create your webcomic story around Blacktail and Marz. This is just a fun project on my end :)

if you have any other questions or interests, let me know!
20th Jun 2018, 12:03 AM #12
DOUBLE R

Registration date: 28th May 2017
Very Cool!!have fun!.let me know if you want a cover or pinup or some special illustration.
22nd Jun 2018, 4:22 AM #13
SMAComix

Registration date: 6th Jan 2017
I'm willing to do a crossover.
22nd Jun 2018, 4:38 AM #14
Wartooth
will never cave in to the enemy
Registration date: 23rd Mar 2017
Crossovers are the best things ever. I would ADORE seeing a crossover with my comic, but I am super busy trying to add pages so I can finally introduce my main characters doing what they do best. Is there really nothing needed on our end?
22nd Jun 2018, 8:14 PM #15
Mr. Awesome

Registration date: 27th Jan 2015
My Bro and I have this entire side-project planned that we dubbed 'the cross-oververse' in which follows the main canon of our existing comics, but also treats any outside-of-main-canon crossovers as canon.

So we're definitely open to the idea for sure XD
"The Misfits of Mischief", 22nd Jun 2018, 9:21 PM #16
Xailenrath
unfeathered yet airborne
Registration date: 26th Sep 2014
My characters, The Misfits of Mischief hop from reality to reality. If you need someone to meet in passing while travelling from world to world, feel free to use them!

The Misfits of Mischief in Parallel World Tour
The Misfits of Mischief in Shelterville Shuffle

22nd Jun 2018, 10:41 PM #17
Kei Esteban
Catgirl Connoisseur
Registration date: 11th Feb 2018
Hey, Do You like Mythological Monsters & Races? Do you like Super Powered Martial Arts? Do like Cute Animal Girls?
If you said yes to any of these things, than maybe Nakama Victory is the right Dimension for you to hop into!

My comic was made for all sorts of nonsense! So go for it!
Not just you but all other Artist here are welcome to use my Characters and there world!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.
22nd Jun 2018, 10:42 PM #18
ReinderDijkhuis

Registration date: 16th Mar 2012
That reminds me, I'm about to resume Abúi's Grand Tour ( Info here.) and can use some more comics to visit quickly. The mechanics of Abúi's method of dimension-hopping cause to always be diverted to a location where her nudity doesn't cause too much of a disturbance, so comics that have the N flag and use it are preferred. Let me know, dimension-jockeys!
22nd Jun 2018, 11:59 PM #19
NeilKapit

Registration date: 9th Feb 2014
Always down for this
23rd Jun 2018, 2:29 AM #20
Xailenrath
unfeathered yet airborne
Registration date: 26th Sep 2014
ReinderDijkhuis:That reminds me, I'm about to resume Abúi's Grand Tour ( Info here.) and can use some more comics to visit quickly. The mechanics of Abúi's method of dimension-hopping cause to always be diverted to a location where her nudity doesn't cause too much of a disturbance, so comics that have the N flag and use it are preferred. Let me know, dimension-jockeys!

Yay!!
I'd love to see you pick up where the story left off with the Misfits Of Mischief!

Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Dimension hopping/Webcomic Crossovers
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4]