Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Paid 3 page comic book artist wanted

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Co-Authors offered/wanted > Paid 3 page comic book artist wanted
Pages: [1]

"Paid 3 page comic book artist wanted", 17th Jul 2018, 12:25 AM #1
dougwarner59

Registration date: 13th Jan 2012
The pay is 50.00 dollars per page for a 3 page (ink,color,and text) christian comic. (anime or traditional styles welcome.)
If you are interested send me a message with your name, email address and phone number I will relay this information back to the person wanted the comic done.

NOTE: please only serious applicants, the last time I did this over half the people decided they really didn't want to do it.

I will give a run down on what you will do. The author will give you a story, you will turn it into a 3 page script after you finish it you will send the script back to her(the writer-editor) she will then finalize it and send the finished script back to you. The way I do my comic is I make the first page have 5 panels with the top larger panel containing the title; the other 2 pages will have at least 6 panel on each page.(note if you try to do less than 5 panels for the first page or less than 6 for the second and third page then she will probably make you add more anyways; so it would probably best to do it the way I described to save yourself some head-aches.)

Good luck.
17th Jul 2018, 9:09 PM #2
dougwarner59

Registration date: 13th Jan 2012
still no takers?
28th Aug 2018, 7:51 PM #3
dpallee

Registration date: 16th Aug 2012
check your PM
3rd Sep 2018, 1:59 AM #4
CACKLE.N.COMICS

Registration date: 13th Apr 2014
Did you hire anyone? I might be interested
13 days ago, 2:07 PM #5
youngauthor154

Registration date: 10th Jul 2015
I'm quite interested, check your PMs
11 days ago, 12:05 AM #6
ShaRose49

Registration date: 27th Jul 2018
This is very cool! I think my art has a ways to go, but if you really need someone, I can sure give it a try, since it's only 3 pages! Also, I wanted to say how cool it is to hear of a Christian comic on here.
Forum > Co-Authors offered/wanted > Paid 3 page comic book artist wanted
Pages: [1]