Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - What would happen if you met your characters?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > What would happen if you met your characters?
Pages: [1] [2] [3]

"What would happen if you met your characters?", 9th Aug 2018, 12:44 PM #1
DrewSpence

Registration date: 25th Apr 2017
What if you met your characters and you were you, today and they were them- doing what they do?....

How would that go?

I'm a civilian so I would probably go unnoticed and doubt I would even know what they were up to.
I'm into MMA, here now so I *might* recognize my former champion character and ask for an autograph.
But I'd have no idea he was a super-agent, on a secret mission and about to kill a few people in spectacular fashion.
9th Aug 2018, 12:52 PM #2
Travis

Registration date: 16th Feb 2015
As long as I didn't kill anyone, or cheat on my wife, I'm sure It would be like meeting any other stranger on the street. We might exchange a few niceties, maybe Bruno would complain about something in a funny way and I'd laugh.
9th Aug 2018, 1:04 PM #3
SinisterRabbit

Registration date: 21st Jul 2015
I don't think my characters and me will meet unless I commit a crime or a crime happens to me. They are police detectives.

Maybe I might bump into them when they are off duty but not when they are working.

My Webcomic:
9th Aug 2018, 1:21 PM #4
WanderingJew
🕎 Light it up 🕎
Registration date: 4th Apr 2017
Lionel would ignore me, Henry would probably say hello or smile. Henry likes being friendly to as many ladies as possible.
Jacques would see me give him a glance or watch him upon seeing him in passing and start stalking me, find where I live, send me vague threats, send me vague items, send me vague emails and texts in broken English. How did he get my number and email? He's Jacques, he has his ways.
Then I'd start finding money and the doors and windows unlocked, weird little creepy crawlies scurrying around in my house. Wake up with bruises and scratches, feeling sore and sick. I tell people, but no one believes me so I convince myself I'm overreacting.
Give or take a couple months of this, eventually I vanish, all my belongings and pets have vanished with me. Police find huge blood stains, spray and splattering on my mattress and in the shower, it matches my DNA but they can't find me or my body. They find a scribbled note in broken English written in handwriting that my parents confirm is not mine. The police eventually give up and just say I probably ran away, my disappearance becomes a topic of the internet horror community.

My family never hears from me ever again.
9th Aug 2018, 1:21 PM #5
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
I think I am more likely to meet Jekyll than Hyde because I don't go to the type of places Hyde goes too. Plus, I am not rich so he would never rob me. I think that I would get alone quite well with Jekyll because we're both bird enthusiasts, we are family people and well... he's the good doctor. Everyone loves him lol.
9th Aug 2018, 1:56 PM #6
Sovember

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2015
If I met my heroes id be in for a good time! If I met my villains prepare to die!!
9th Aug 2018, 2:15 PM #7
The Doodler

Registration date: 9th Sep 2010
Assuming for a moment we shared any common language, SO MUCH INTERVIEWING. Especially Bohdan, since he'd be delighted to discourse at length about his ideas. I doubt anyone would shoot me if I was careful not to startle them.
9th Aug 2018, 2:19 PM #8
Sikyanakotik
really tolerated
Registration date: 12th Sep 2017
Have you watched Re:Creators? Okay, do you remember the scene where Blitz meets his creator? I watched that thinking "that's exactly how me meeting Lottie in real life would go down".

9th Aug 2018, 2:23 PM #9
JammyTheBirb
Birb is the Worb
Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
If I found myself on the pirate ship, well first of all The Captain would intimidate and scare the heck out of me. But probably let me stay on as part of the crew, since why kill someone when you can use them. I'd get into Baines's good books (basically his 'people I don't hate' mental list) by knowing what it means to be a lich, and deliberately not insulting him or implying he's any different to anyone else.

Most of the characters'd probably be pretty good at terrifying me since they're, well, pirates and I'm not. I'd probably get along well enough with Nate, Seb, Sawbones and probably Twigs though.

If I ended up in ancient Goshenia, I'd really hope I ended up where the gang is, rather than, uh, other characters. They're all decent people despite having a hard life and being criminals. And their whole thing is that they're welcoming to outcasts and people with nowhere else to go. As an obvious foreigner in a place where they're quite unusual, I'd get a lot of weird looks though.

Twitter --- Tumblr --- Deviantart
9th Aug 2018, 2:28 PM #10
Rulerbrain
of measured intelligence
Registration date: 9th Jun 2015
I'd probably just get used as a human shield at some point
9th Aug 2018, 2:28 PM #11
Eve Z.
and the Sorcerer's Stone
Registration date: 10th Mar 2017
Try imagining a crazy 70 year old approaching you on the street and telling you that you're a just figment of her imagination.

Yep.

That's bound to be interesting... >>
9th Aug 2018, 2:36 PM #12
moonfixer

Registration date: 28th Jun 2018
I would be terrified outside my mind at the shenanigans going around me involving the heroes and villans.
9th Aug 2018, 2:41 PM #13
SpiraPhantom

Registration date: 26th Mar 2018
If it's my titular duo who do meet common folks - I'd fanboy. If it's Arth's nemesis - I'd fanboy too, because he's a nice guy off-duty. If it was Tech's nemesis - I'd get the heck out of there and went as far as I could because he's that bad.
9th Aug 2018, 3:40 PM #14
PeterVonBrown

Registration date: 7th Jan 2016
My characters would likely never see me or pay any mind to me because I'm not a werewolf and I'd be living in a human town. But if I did become 'gifted' with lycanthrophy (by one of the many various ways to do so), and if I did get lucky enough to find their town, I can't see myself as being anything but accepted. Especially by Talbot and Floyd. With the exception of Darkfang (and a character or two who haven't made their way from the notes into the comic yet) they're all rather nice and are always glad to have new friends.

It is possible, though, that I could come across Sebastian, Crystal and Cliff. They don't live in town and are not its citizens at all. They're...shall we say...uncivilized. Run!
9th Aug 2018, 4:00 PM #15
loyaldog
Weasel's new best friend
Registration date: 14th Feb 2017
Both Ophelia and I might be too socially anxious to start a conversation with each other, but Abigail would be fun to talk to. Who wouldn’t want to just skip the smalltalk and go right to making up scenarios involving rogue nanomachines?

Of course... If I’m interacting with any of my characters, I’d want to keep an eye out for parasitic bugs. I’m okay with not hearing voices in my head, thanks. Now get away from my coffee.
9th Aug 2018, 4:42 PM #16
Paulie Blade

Registration date: 2nd Apr 2018
We wouldn't exchange a single word, since we're both quiet types (my protagonist even more so than me).
I would be repulsed by his reek of cigarettes and booze.
He wouldn't notice my reaction since he's oblivious to anything that surrounds him.
9th Aug 2018, 4:44 PM #17
SharpyTheYellowKirby
got away with it
Registration date: 27th May 2014
Me and Monica would probably just play video games, or have a jam session or somethin', and maybe a couple of the other five would join in. Susan may try and hit on me, but she hits on every teenage boy she can get within 10 feet of. I'd try and not get on Rachel's bad side, cuz she has serious anger issues, and I kinda do too, and the only thing worse than someone with serious anger issues is two of 'em. Carol would be very friendly and fun to talk to, unless I stopped looking at her for more than a minute. Natalie wouldn't let me talk to Dana, in all likelihood. She's very overprotective of her gf.
9th Aug 2018, 6:09 PM #18
phoenixjklin

Registration date: 15th Oct 2015
I'd probably admire the looks of Jacoby and Lilith from afar, since I'm awkward like that.
If I'd have to interact with them I think I'd be a little intimidated by Jacoby but still really interested to get to know him better. I'd be too scared to say anything in Lilith's company. I think me and Nathan would get along really well. Perhaps Jacoby would be more comfortable to talk while with Nathan. Samantha and I would probably get along really well too.
Nathan and I, and maybe Jacoby, could maybe jam together.

---
9th Aug 2018, 7:21 PM #19
Timelapse11

Registration date: 14th May 2017
I'd feel too awkward to talk to any of my characters, maybe I'd talk to Clara, idk XD

9th Aug 2018, 8:45 PM #20
Wartooth

Registration date: 23rd Mar 2017
Depends on whether or not they knew I was their creator. In which case, they'd make it their mission to ruin my life lol