Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - My archive page has turned into one giant Subscribe button.

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Layouts, HTML, CSS & Javascript > My archive page has turned into one giant Subscribe button.
Pages: [1]

"My archive page has turned into one giant Subscribe button.", 10th Aug 2018, 9:42 AM #1
Lizuka

Registration date: 14th Dec 2009
For some reason clicking absolutely anywhere within where the pages are listed besides on the page links themselves counts as hitting the Subscribe button and it all shows up as a highlighted link when moused over.

wrightasrayne.thecomicseries.com/archive/

Note I haven't updated the HTML in awhile, it's just randomly started doing this on its own for no apparent reason a few days ago. Any idea what the issue might be?
10th Aug 2018, 10:01 AM #2
Mothtrap
mouth blood
Registration date: 9th Nov 2014
looks like every page is doing that, so the problem's in the overall layout. If you look at the overall HTML you might find a line that looks like this
<li><a href="[v:addsubscriptionlink]">Subscribe</li>

If you do, add </a> after Subscribe like so
<li><a href="[v:addsubscriptionlink]">Subscribe</a></li>

that should fix it. if not, I don't know where the problem is but it looks like the link tag was opened and never closed.
10th Aug 2018, 10:06 AM #3
Lizuka

Registration date: 14th Dec 2009
That did it, thanks for the help.