Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Looking for an artist to work on my webcomics.

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Co-Authors offered/wanted > Looking for an artist to work on my webcomics.
Pages: [1]

"Looking for an artist to work on my webcomics.", 12th Aug 2018, 4:34 AM #1
ajkurosaki124

Registration date: 17th Jan 2015
I have two web comics that have not been in continuation for over two to three years. I stopped working on these web comics because I suffered a writer's block. But lately I've been feeling an urge to continue my stories. I have this web comic that I want to continue so if you have a similar art style to my old artist we can continue where we left off. Or we can take the web comic in a new art style and start from scratch. It does not have to be Eclipse as well. We can start on my one off web comic Midnight Love. A short love story between a guy and a vampire.

But this is my Plan C I have ideas for a third web comic it's about an insane test subject who gets ejected out of a lab for being a failure. He has an insane personality but he struggles to keep his insane side in check. He becomes a leader of a rebel group that wants to topple the government in charge of this futuristic society. He goes out of his way to prove he can have a sane side and has a love interest that shows him the way to being a good leader.

Eclipse webcomic
12th Aug 2018, 5:00 AM #2
The Letter M
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
25 bucks a page and I'm in
"So can you PM some of your artwork.", 12th Aug 2018, 5:05 AM #3
ajkurosaki124

I like what I see with your current web comic but I will see if other artists are up for the job. So which web comic of mine did you want to work on if I choose you.

Merged Doublepost:

The Letter M:25 bucks a page and I'm in
12th Aug 2018, 5:15 AM #4
The Letter M
Either Eclipse or the new idea about the test subject. They both sound good. I looked at a few pages of Eclipse and my style is pretty different.
12th Aug 2018, 5:38 AM #5
ajkurosaki124

Well I'm pretty broke right now but I will get back to you when I can get the money. Unless we set up a Patreon for the web comic we work on.

The Letter M:Either Eclipse or the new idea about the test subject. They both sound good. I looked at a few pages of Eclipse and my style is pretty different.
12th Aug 2018, 6:42 AM #6
The Letter M
Ok then. I have no idea about patreon...if I did maybe I could get a few dollars from my comic.anyway. I'm in Australia so 25 dollars for me is probably less for you, in case that's any easier.
11th Oct 2018, 4:05 AM #7
mightguy15

Registration date: 24th Sep 2018
Interesting.
I would like to help, but I would only be able to work on a limited series as I have bitten off more than I can chew with my own webcomics, lol.

How long is the series? Also what genre? I ask because my style is more suited to action as that is my main focus of study. I can do dramatic series too however.

Merged Doublepost:

ajkurosaki124:I have two web comics that have not been in continuation for over two to three years. I stopped working on these web comics because I suffered a writer's block. But lately I've been feeling an urge to continue my stories. I have this web comic that I want to continue so if you have a similar art style to my old artist we can continue where we left off. Or we can take the web comic in a new art style and start from scratch. It does not have to be Eclipse as well. We can start on my one off web comic Midnight Love. A short love story between a guy and a vampire.

But this is my Plan C I have ideas for a third web comic it's about an insane test subject who gets ejected out of a lab for being a failure. He has an insane personality but he struggles to keep his insane side in check. He becomes a leader of a rebel group that wants to topple the government in charge of this futuristic society. He goes out of his way to prove he can have a sane side and has a love interest that shows him the way to being a good leader.

Eclipse webcomic

Midnight love actually sounds pretty interesting!

Merged Doublepost:

Sorry to bombard you like this.
So I looked at your comics, and I have to say, your writing and those artist styles went together so well. If you dont mind me asking, is there a particular reason you guys decided against continuing with the series? Lol, also after seeing that Im not so confident Ill be good enough for your stuff, truly some awe inspiring work, lol.
11th Oct 2018, 5:39 AM #8
smbhax

Registration date: 19th Nov 2009
ajkurosaki124:I have two web comics that have not been in continuation for over two to three years. I stopped working on these web comics because I suffered a writer's block. But lately I've been feeling an urge to continue my stories. I have this web comic that I want to continue so if you have a similar art style to my old artist we can continue where we left off. Or we can take the web comic in a new art style and start from scratch. It does not have to be Eclipse as well. We can start on my one off web comic Midnight Love. A short love story between a guy and a vampire.

Eclipse webcomic

Your link is broken.

Also, you should mention what sort of compensation you intend to offer the artist. If it's nothing, at least say that.