"2018 Halloween Crossover Exchange!", 19th Aug 2018, 6:35 AM #1
Registration date: 3rd Nov 2013
1. As it is a crossover, the fan art must include at least one of your characters and one of your assigned comic’s characters. To ensure this, when you send me your fan art, tell me which characters are involved.
2. It must be Halloween themed! Trick or treating, scary movies, costumes…whatever you’d like!
3. Be respectful to your assigned comic!
4. Everything you draw must be SFW. You can enter a NSFW comic as long as you tell me, but the fan art must be SFW so when it’s posted, no one is offended.
5. If you are not ok with being paired with NSFW (or other specific type) material, tell me!
6. PM all completed art to me! Do NOT post it elsewhere.
7. Tell me what comics you've traded with before if you don't want to get them again!
8. Your submission will be due at 11pm, Sunday 21 Oct, Central Standard Time (USA). NO EXCEPTIONS! (You WILL be called out publicly!)
Now, for the fun special feature—instead of a cover page like we usually do, I would like to do a collab comic! I will take care of the script, frames, and backgrounds, but I need YOU to draw your characters in specific poses. Below is an example of what I’ll send you.
If you are interested in that, please sign up! I’d like to have your character appear at least a couple times, so please also sign up by saying the number of poses you’d be willing to draw (basically, how involved you’d be willing to be). Also, if you tell me WHICH character you’re doing to draw, I can make the story much more personalized! I must emphasize though that the comic will be a simple story, with simple poses, as this is the first time I’m doing something like this. The rules for the collab comic are as follows:
1. Submissions must be in a transparent or white background.
2. Submissions must be in the general pose I assign you. Sorry, but this would be too difficult to handle otherwise.
So if you’re interested in this whole thing, here’s what I need:
Sign ups end 31 Aug, with assignments out Sep 5. The extra time is for me to design the collab comic. Of course, I will always shoot for earlier! As mentioned before, assignments will be due 21 Oct, and the collab comic will begin to post starting prior to Halloween (standby for timing based on participation) and all fan art will be posted 31 October. The site for the exchange is linked in the banner below.
As always, I’ll make sure no one is left out, even if your assigned artist bailed! If I need back up artists, I’ll make the call for them later.
Sign ups until 31 Aug
Assignments by 5 Sep
Fan Art AND Collab Comic poses due 21 Oct (did I mention no exceptions??)
Collab comic will start posting 24 Oct (Twice a day, 0800 and 2000 CST)
Fan Art posted 31 Oct (Posted starting at 0900, every 5-15 min depending on multi-page fan art
If anything is unclear or I missed something, please let me know!
Fan arts completed: 38/38 Complete!
Collab comic participants complete: 27/27 Complete!
Collab comic pages complete: 13/15