Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Greetings!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Introductions > Greetings!
Pages: [1]

"Greetings!", 6th Sep 2018, 6:51 AM #1
Emporerfurby

Registration date: 29th Jun 2018

Hi! ...ah... um...Hug?

Hi guys, my name is Tyler. I'm a fairly inexperienced artist working to make myself better. I started this February actually. Its been a very fun experience so far. I like all the nerdy stuff fantasy, manga, anime , video games, comics, etc. I really like hugs. I hope I can get to know you guys more through my time here.
6th Sep 2018, 6:53 AM #2
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
Nice to meet you. Your style looks good for a beginner.
6th Sep 2018, 6:55 AM #3
DestinyMason

Registration date: 10th May 2017
Yo, wassup! Hope you like it here :) I'll pass on the hug tho, I spent about 10 minutes ironing this shirt :P

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDANANANANANA MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
6th Sep 2018, 7:04 AM #4
Emporerfurby

MK_Wizard:Nice to meet you. Your style looks good for a beginner.

thanks i couldn't have gotten this far so quickly with out the teacher i have shes been very helpful.

DestinyMason: Yo, wassup! Hope you like it here :) I'll pass on the hug tho, I spent about 10 minutes ironing this shirt :P

lol making the rest of us look bad looking so spiff
6th Sep 2018, 8:41 AM #5
NiaNook
it keeps coming out as anime
Registration date: 11th Oct 2017
Heya, welcome to Comicfury!

Really, started only a few months ago? I'm curious, what made you start wanting to draw? :)
6th Sep 2018, 9:14 AM #6
Emporerfurby

NiaNook:Heya, welcome to Comicfury!

Really, started only a few months ago? I'm curious, what made you start wanting to draw? :)

Yea. I always wanted to write my own story but didn't know how to go about it. I then found twokinds last year which kind of got me thinking about maybe trying art but i have always been the lazy type so i kept putting it off. Well my grandpa passed away he was really my father figure and it was kind of a real eye opener for me as i realized i have nothing planned for my life just keep doing the same routine go to work, come home, eat, sleep. That was my routine and i want to do better so february i ordered a huion tablet. It was a bit intimidating at first as im 26 and i only ever drew when i had to for art appreciation in high school. so i had a couple of the basics in mind. After a while i got a little used to it and i had a co worker who also happened to be a digital art streamer on picarto. So she helped me with a few tips and tricks and still is. So i feel like it's going in a positive direction. Loving every minute of it.

Sorry for the ramble
6th Sep 2018, 7:53 PM #7
NiaNook
it keeps coming out as anime
Registration date: 11th Oct 2017
I see. You gave a nice answer to a question you were asked, don't apologize for that :)
But yeah, I think anyone can benefit from a creative hobby. They spice up life and give the daily routine more meaning and purpose, so it's cool you found an outlet that gives you that. I hope it goes well, for you. And improvement is inevitable as you 'get your hands dirty', so to speak, and your brain starts studying things out more critically.
7th Sep 2018, 1:28 AM #8
Emporerfurby

NiaNook:I see. You gave a nice answer to a question you were asked, don't apologize for that :)
But yeah, I think anyone can benefit from a creative hobby. They spice up life and give the daily routine more meaning and purpose, so it's cool you found an outlet that gives you that. I hope it goes well, for you. And improvement is inevitable as you 'get your hands dirty', so to speak, and your brain starts studying things out more critically.

I have definitely noticed a change in my thoughts are a bit more clear. I am getting ideas left and right. My art has improved much in such a short amount of time i want to see how it is 5 years from now. I am truely glad that i took up art
11 days ago, 1:56 AM #9
ShaRose49

Registration date: 27th Jul 2018
Emporerfurby:Image

Hi! ...ah... um...Hug?

Hi guys, my name is Tyler. I'm a fairly inexperienced artist working to make myself better. I started this February actually. Its been a very fun experience so far. I like all the nerdy stuff fantasy, manga, anime , video games, comics, etc. I really like hugs. I hope I can get to know you guys more through my time here.

I love hugs too!!! They’re the best ever! I hope to put lots in my comic, Sunstrike and Bluemist! Sorry I can’t post a link with this mobile device. Welcome to the site!! I’d totally give you a hug if I could!
10 days ago, 5:32 AM #10
Emporerfurby

Thanks for the warm welcome! it's fine ill check out your comic from your profile.
10 days ago, 5:44 AM #11
Sikyanakotik
really tolerated
Registration date: 12th Sep 2017
Congratulations for taking the plunge, Tyler. It's always a little scary creating for an audience, but the satisfaction of knowing other people are enjoying your work makes everything worth it. I look forward to seeing you develop.

Oh, and if you ever need advice, feel free to ask here on these forums. This community is filled with helpful artists who love to support each other.
10 days ago, 6:00 AM #12
Lutztoons
formerly Laz Neptune
Registration date: 2nd Oct 2017
Hi, Tyler! You’ll find a good community here, there’s lots of supportive people on the forums. And it’s great that you took the initiative to learn a new skill and hobby, it’s one that will serve you well throughout life. Drawing creatively opens up new doors in your mind that you would have never used otherwise and can improve your overall well-being. It’s great that you’re taking this journey! It can be scary to open up and share your creations with others, but it’s worth it. Welcome to CF, and if you need advice or anything, many people on the forums are willing to help out.
10 days ago, 11:48 PM #13
KarToon12

Registration date: 2nd Feb 2012
*gives you huge hug*

Welcome to ComicFury!! :D
9 days ago, 1:51 AM #14
PeterVonBrown

Registration date: 7th Jan 2016
Hiya Tyler! Welcome aboard. Absolutely love your drawing asking for a hug. You deserve one just for that. I love hugs, so consider one given. Always nice to meet another artist, and now we know so much about you, I can't help but root for you. See ya' around.
9 days ago, 4:45 AM #15
Emporerfurby

[/quote]
Sikyanakotik:Congratulations for taking the plunge, Tyler. It's always a little scary creating for an audience, but the satisfaction of knowing other people are enjoying your work makes everything worth it. I look forward to seeing you develop.

Oh, and if you ever need advice, feel free to ask here on these forums. This community is filled with helpful artists who love to support each other.

Hi, Tyler! You’ll find a good community here, there’s lots of supportive people on the forums. And it’s great that you took the initiative to learn a new skill and hobby, it’s one that will serve you well throughout life. Drawing creatively opens up new doors in your mind that you would have never used otherwise and can improve your overall well-being. It’s great that you’re taking this journey! It can be scary to open up and share your creations with others, but it’s worth it. Welcome to CF, and if you need advice or anything, many people on the forums are willing to help out.

*gives you huge hug*

Welcome to ComicFury!! :D

Hiya Tyler! Welcome aboard. Absolutely love your drawing asking for a hug. You deserve one just for that. I love hugs, so consider one given. Always nice to meet another artist, and now we know so much about you, I can't help but root for you. See ya' around.

Wow! so much love and support today. I don't think I've come across a forum this friendly ..like ever. I want to thank you all for all the support and warm welcomes it is truely appreciated!
9 days ago, 12:29 PM #16
SpiraPhantom

Registration date: 26th Mar 2018
Didn't notice ya there, buddy. What can I say except "Hello there!"?
Yeah, people are nice there, they can give encouragement or critique, whatever you need.
Hope you have a good artistic time out there!
"Really?!", 5 days ago, 12:37 AM #17
CrosEL

Registration date: 9th Mar 2018
I hope you have a great time! And I agree with NiaNook: your art looks great for a beginner! I wish I could draw that well!

UBERNATURA
(Sorry, I haven't programmed for a long time...)
Forum > Introductions > Greetings!
Pages: [1]