Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - RIVERWAKE : a story about (hopefully) not giving up

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > RIVERWAKE : a story about (hopefully) not giving up
Pages: [1]

"RIVERWAKE : a story about (hopefully) not giving up", 12 days ago, 5:36 PM #1
morieclark

Registration date: 13 days ago
Hello there everyone!! My name is Morie, and I'm an illustrator who is making her first foray into the world of comics!!

I would like to present to y'all my first ever comic, Riverwake. It's a semi-drama, semi-slice of life telling of the story of Lowan Quade, a 19-year old guy trying to navigate through both a turbulent past and a deeply uncertain future. He can't sleep, he's an outcast at school, he's depressed and lonesome - things just generally don't look great for him at all....

... until one night!! When everything changes!!!
Or at least, until he wakes up.... and has to deal with this weird thing called 'hope'.

I've been working on this story for a few years now and am very much excited to share it finally with everyone! I'll be looking to update Monday - Wednesday - Friday to start, as I've got an abundance of freetime at the moment... yeah!

I hope you enjoy!! :)
12 days ago, 6:53 PM #2
ShaRose49

Registration date: 27th Jul 2018
Hey, Welcome! I love how your comic sounds, this world needs more stories about hope. I look forward to putting more themes like that in my comics in the future. Good luck!
11 days ago, 2:00 AM #3
morieclark

ShaRose49:Hey, Welcome! I love how your comic sounds, this world needs more stories about hope. I look forward to putting more themes like that in my comics in the future. Good luck!

Thank you!! Riverwake is gonna start out a little gloomy, but it'll start looking up more around the end of the first chapter or so. (At least, that's what I have planned!)
One week ago, 12:06 AM #4
morieclark

Here's today's update!

Lowan laments his depression and muses over his schedule.

As a side note - today I finished up enough buffer to last me the rest of this month, on this M-W-F schedule... hoo boy. Hope you all enjoy~!
4 days ago, 6:45 PM #5
morieclark

Today's update~!

People should watch where they're going...
Yesterday, 1:57 PM #6
morieclark

Today's updatey!!

Lowan overhears and assumes the worst.