Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Strawberry Banana Crisis - A Tokusatsu-style Superhero Action/Comedy/Romance

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Strawberry Banana Crisis - A Tokusatsu-style Superhero Action/Comedy/Romance
Pages: [1]

"Strawberry Banana Crisis - A Tokusatsu-style Superhero Action/Comedy/Romance", 5th Nov 2018, 10:42 PM #1
Fumblebump

Registration date: 3rd Nov 2018
http://sbc.the-comic.org/

A year ago or so, I attempted this comic on this site, using a completely different art laptop and drawing style. Things didn't pan out due to several issues, including the unexpected loss of that art laptop. I've only recently acquired some significantly improved equipment and decided to take another stab at the comic by starting fresh (I hadn't gotten far with my first attempt anyway). If there is an ancient thread for the original version of the comic (which was deleted quite some time ago), I apologize - I was unable to locate it, as it was associated with a deactivated account. Anyway, I feel that I'm already off to a significantly better start with the comic, especially in terms of productivity. I'd really appreciate anybody who is willing to give it a look.

As the title of the thread states, this is a Tokusatsu-style superhero story inspired by shows like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. It is meant to be a mostly lighthearted action-comedy with romance elements, but there will be some darker themes mixed in as well as the story progresses. This is a story that I have a lot of personal emotional investment in bringing to life, and I'll do whatever I can to make sure that I see it through this time.
7th Nov 2018, 6:54 PM #2
Fumblebump

Page 11 is up. I was trying to keep a solid pace of one page per day going, but a power outage that lasted from Monday evening to late in the afternoon Tuesday plus a twelve-hour work day that day threw me off. I'll try my best to create a buffer so I can prevent situations like that from creating a problem again, but I'm not sure I really want to permanently make this a daily update comic. I'm worried I might burn myself out if I keep that going.

8th Nov 2018, 6:36 PM #3
Fumblebump

Page 12 is up.
Strawberry Banana Crisis
14th Nov 2018, 9:44 PM #4
Fumblebump

Page 13 up. Sorry for the gap in updates, it has been a weird week.
Strawberry Banana Crisis

6 days ago, 9:51 PM #5
Fumblebump

Page 14 is up on the site. Sorry for the long stretch without updates. Busy time of year and stuff.
5 days ago, 1:43 AM #6
ShaRose49

Registration date: 27th Jul 2018
I like your art. I’ll give it a look!