Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Jake Gyllenhaal reacting to his casting in the upcoming Spider-Man film!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Jake Gyllenhaal reacting to his casting in the upcoming Spider-Man film!
Pages: [1]

"Jake Gyllenhaal reacting to his casting in the upcoming Spider-Man film!", 5 days ago, 2:24 PM #1
Theta Sigma
Alley Dweller
Registration date: 5th Feb 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrBLFmJgDEM/

I swear, if he doesn't have the goldfish bowl head at any point in the movie, I will WRITE SOME VERY ANGRY COMMENTS HERE AND IN MULTIPLE FORUMS!

I hope he has good chemistry with the pieces of dust currently playing Spider-Man.
5 days ago, 4:29 PM #2
keltyzoid!
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Registration date: 13th Feb 2015
Bruce Campbell is the only acceptable choice for Mysterio

Tom Hollandaise is doing a good job as Spidey though :(
5 days ago, 5:47 PM #3
Theta Sigma
Alley Dweller
Registration date: 5th Feb 2016
That picture alone shows how great Spider-Man 4 would've been! The general lack of Campbell in the post-Raimi Spidey films (or any film to not feature him) is just disgraceful!

And I like Tom Hollandaise, just referencing Infinity War where they recast Peter as pieces of dust at the end!
4 days ago, 1:31 AM #4
KAM

Registration date: 24th Sep 2013
Spider-Dust, Spider-Dust, he can do what a spider must. Look out, here comes the Spider-Dust!
4 days ago, 1:32 AM #5
Sovember

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2015
One of my fav actors who's last name I can't say. man NightCrawler was insane, never thought id see him putting the hurt on ol spidey heh
4 days ago, 2:17 AM #6
Cooke
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Registration date: 4th Sep 2016
Jake is at his best when he's playing weird off the wall roles. Nightcrawler was excellent and he was really good in Enemy and Nocturnal Animals. Let's hope the writing is up to the task lest we forget the last big blockbuster he was in, Prince of Persia.

Which was boring.