Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Free Characters For Use

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > General discussion > Free Characters For Use
Pages: [1]

"Free Characters For Use", 4th Jan 2019, 3:14 AM #1
mightguy15

Registration date: 24th Sep 2018
Are you guys looking for some free assets? Looking for some characters to have? Ive got your back, I have no need for these characters anymore. These characters have either been upgraded, retconned, trashed or I just got bored with them.

Feel free to use, crituqe, discuss or laugh at these drafts

Spoiler for nudity to protect the children:
A long time ago, Baxton is not a hero was not going to be about Baxton, it was about a rabbit that got experimented on. Here is him breaking out of his confindment. His ability is to absorb to endurance of anything that touches his skin which is why some bullets are hurting and some are bounccing off. Also, fun fact, I for some reason felt this character

This was Tog before I decided to redesign him. Originally, he was going to be a laboratory rat that turned human, but I felt a pig would be more realistic.

Im not sure why I drew this at all.

I drew this when I was 15, I made an animated series that was a ripoff of Krinkels madness series for newgrounds.com. His name is Hank, fuckin original right? I had a knack for stealing ideas when I was younger.

A Baxton is not a hero villian I drew when I was 16, once again, stolen from King star king, albeit I decided to give spring bunny a stand as I read a lot of JoJo when I was younger (yes I was a JoJo fan before it became popular)

This is a character I created for Tsokaka. He is plant based, but I redesigned him because he looked waaaay too much like this cuck from Berserkimage

Last one, this character I decided to get rid of because I just felt the concept is too generic. In fact these were the original concept for Baxton is not a hero, I decided to revamp them because I felt they were boring and I didnt likt the designs

also theres this chick I drew out of bordom, once again censored to protect the children;

Do you guys have any characters you dropped that you wanna share?
5th Jan 2019, 7:03 AM #2
mightguy15

Gonna build off this post because I have made so many shitty drawings, you guys can enjoy even more of em

A lot of people tell me Im quite good at drawing. Well, thats subjective, I know, b ut there was a point in time where I was quite shit. This was for a DBZ contest on youtube many moons ago. I think I was like 17.

Drew this for someone many moons ago, but lost contact with them:

Drew my soul caliber 4 custom character a long time ago:

A character I remodeled and redesigned, but heres her old look

Tsokaka from the days of old. Back when I wanted him to be a girl:

And last but not least, a character that got completely retconned

SOMETIMES HOWEVER, I come up with ideas that do stick:

This is a character from Vessels, a future project, as you can see I am no longer shit an drawing:

character from vessels as well

You guys got any past designs you want to share?
10 days ago, 2:12 AM #3
mightguy15

Heres another one, I designed this character for someone I lost contact with a long time ago. I have no reason to hold onto this design and Trill America probably forgot I exist. Feel free to use.

Merged Doublepost:

More free assets. I have no clue what drove me to even want to draw this
9 days ago, 12:00 AM #4
SMAComix

Registration date: 6th Jan 2017
Good job probably want the soul caliber OC for something. IDK
9 days ago, 2:05 AM #5
mightguy15

your call, thanks for checking out my stuff.

Use as freely as you wish, noone plays soul caliber 4 anymore anyway, between me and you, it sucks compaired to 6
Forum > General discussion > Free Characters For Use
Pages: [1]