Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - What do you find your most badass trait is?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > General discussion > What do you find your most badass trait is?
Pages: [1] [2] [3]

"What do you find your most badass trait is?", One week ago, 4:08 AM #1
mightguy15

Registration date: 24th Sep 2018
I already know your cool and stuff, but what do you feel is the coolest, most badass thing about yourself.

Ill start,

I like how Im not afraid to try anything new and diffrent, and how I effortlessly conqer my fears. I also like how I never allow my feelings to interfere with my resolve, I will always prioritize intillectual resolution and fairness, and how I am impossible to offend because I have already embraced all of my imperfections, and am pursuing the best possible me I can be.

Also, I feel Im quite a good writer, and I enjoy how I can share my work with you guys, who are also quite amazing as well (seriously, if some of you guys get published, you can find some serious success).

But enough jerking around, Ive went on long enough, lol, what do you guys think is your best trait?
One week ago, 4:13 AM #2
swamp
Min-Pin Kingpin
Registration date: 8th Feb 2017
I think...
I guess I'm most proud and feel most badass for empathy? I tend to really like and care about most people I interact with, and try and understand people even when they've done terrible things. I think it's easy to shut down and not care, or just care about what's easy for you and demonize or condescend to everyone else, and I've worked really hard to keep caring, and spend a lot of my time fighting for people society isn't comfortable talking about. I'm really proud of the work I do right now, and have got to build relationships with a lot of people who the world has shuffled off to the side and forgotten.

Also my pain tolerance is mad high. Or like... I guess I mean I'm really sensitive to pain, but have learned to work through it. I can pop bones back into their sockets like nobody's business.
One week ago, 4:42 AM #3
Kelsey -Nutty- P.
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Registration date: 5th Oct 2017
I wish I had your confidence lmaooooo

I guess I'm proud to say that I've been making comics since before I graduated high school back in 2007, starting art in general way before that (and refining it with an art degree), so I've got a lot of years of experience under my belt, even if this feels like my first True Webcomic (my first was a three-part fancomic... it was bad y'all. a lotta people would disagree with me but it was very bad i promise you).
One week ago, 4:46 AM #4
Chernobog

Registration date: 5th Jun 2012
I compartmentalize my personality. One person knows me in one regard, someone else sees me a completely different way. Neither person will have quite the same idea of what my deal is or what my main traits are when compared to how the other sees me. Even here is ultimately just another persona. On another forum or area, someone else. None of these traits are wrong, but they're a puzzle where the opener gets an incomplete series of pieces. If you were to look at separate sections of said puzzle without being able to see the others, you might think the puzzle is about a bird. Or a windmill. Or perhaps something with a blue background. It's not that any of the pieces are necessarily false, but if said puzzle contained, say, ten thousand pieces, the picture remains incomplete no matter how much is individually assembled. That's something everyone gets to know. The reasons behind this approach are mine alone, but I certainly don't find it difficult. There's more to the approach, but maybe that can be some psychologist's wet dream some distant summery day.

Perhaps the only color in this world is perception.

In a more mundane sense, I have excellent night vision, which is nice since the rest of my sight is generally very poor (nearsighted and red/green colorblindness). An optometrist once suggested I likely had well developed rods, but poorly formed cones in my retinas.

Arachnid Goddess 2

My DeviantArt page
One week ago, 5:13 AM #5
lirvilas
Venture Capitalist
Registration date: 24th Mar 2014
I'm not afraid of making it known that I'm the dumbest person in the room... it gives me license to ask incredibly prying questions.
One week ago, 5:32 AM #6
Lutztoons
loved birds way before they were the word
Registration date: 2nd Oct 2017
Yay, a self-esteem thread!

I learn quickly and I've been able to teach myself how to do some pretty difficult things.

But on a more serious note, I've suffered some horrendous bullying throughout a large chunk of my life and I was strong enough to become a kind, compassionate person instead of letting myself turn into another bully. It's been an uphill battle with my own mental health and low self-esteem, but I always stand back up and keep going.
One week ago, 5:58 AM #7
mightguy15

Registration date: 24th Sep 2018
Kelsey -Nutty- P.:I wish I had your confidence lmaooooo

I guess I'm proud to say that I've been making comics since before I graduated high school back in 2007, starting art in general way before that (and refining it with an art degree), so I've got a lot of years of experience under my belt, even if this feels like my first True Webcomic (my first was a three-part fancomic... it was bad y'all. a lotta people would disagree with me but it was very bad i promise you).

Thats awsome man. Also, dont feel bad, we all had to start somewhere my dude. Your super talented!

Regardless, had to have been better than this....I seriously thought I could pass these guys of as DBZ OCs

Thats crazy though, lol I like post like these were you get to learn more about the people on this site. You have been drawing since I was like 11, lol no wonder your stuff looks so good

Merged Doublepost:

Lutztoons:Yay, a self-esteem thread!

I learn quickly and I've been able to teach myself how to do some pretty difficult things.

But on a more serious note, I've suffered some horrendous bullying throughout a large chunk of my life and I was strong enough to become a kind, compassionate person instead of letting myself turn into another bully. It's been an uphill battle with my own mental health and low self-esteem, but I always stand back up and keep going.

Thats great my man, no such thing as a bad experiences or good experiences, only learning experiences.

Real talk though, bullies kinda suck, seems to just be a phase though. For what I know, typically they kinda grow out of it dont they?
One week ago, 6:15 AM #8
ShaRose49

Registration date: 27th Jul 2018
I guess I really like that I’m very bold and very honest. I find I can’t handle being fake in any way. The downside of this is that I can be very outspoken and can offend people. I am also fairly unprofessional when I speak becaus I hate using any voice or words other than my own.

I also really like my more practical/tomboyish style. Fun but no frilly nonsense.

And I’ve been told I’m a strong leader type who is very encouraging.
One week ago, 6:17 AM #9
keltyzoid!
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Registration date: 13th Feb 2015
all of my traits are badass
One week ago, 6:20 AM #10
Lutztoons
loved birds way before they were the word
Registration date: 2nd Oct 2017
mightguy15:

Thats great my man, no such thing as a bad experiences or good experiences, only learning experiences.

Real talk though, bullies kinda suck, seems to just be a phase though. For what I know, typically they kinda grow out of it dont they?

It depends on the person. Sometimes they realize that they've been jerks and make up for it, other times they never grow out of it and actually get worse over time. People who abuse their children/spouses/friends are taking out their anger and negativity on vulnerable people, which is bullying. It angers me that some people treat others this way, but I refuse to treat people as my emotional punching bags no matter how bad things are.

People who start drama constantly as grown-ass adults tended to be bullies in their youth, too, and continue to be that way forever. It's just plain sad.

But you know what? I know how to bake a mean batch of cookies and they probably don't, so they can go suck eggs.
One week ago, 7:49 AM #11
joeyballast
let himself go
Registration date: 12th Oct 2014
I don't really react.

Awful shit happens in schools.

As a teacher my strongest reaction to a fairly heinous situation was to stand for a moment, take a deep breath, and say:

"Oh my goodness that's an awful lot of blood."

So I guess it's a kind of trait that could be seen as badass in certain ways since it seems like I keep a level head in nasty situations but in reality it's more of a fight or flight malfunction. No reaction instead of 'A' reaction.
One week ago, 8:37 AM #12
bmac85

Registration date: 19th Nov 2017
I think my former therapist would want me to reply to this thread. Uhhhmmmmm ... I am creative and I write good and stuff well. Well enough to be paid for it, anyway.
One week ago, 8:44 AM #13
NiaNook
not the one who meowed (?)
Registration date: 11th Oct 2017
Sometimes I catch stuff I drop without looking and I think that's pretty cool.
One week ago, 10:59 AM #14
Rulerbrain
swears it's 7 inches
Registration date: 9th Jun 2015
I'm so badass I eat a bowl of nails every morning

without any milk
One week ago, 1:05 PM #15
argylefox

Registration date: 11th Jul 2014
I'm a second dan black belt in jujitsu and ran my own classes for a few years.
One week ago, 2:29 PM #16
SpyreComics

Registration date: 11th Dec 2017
I'm not easily scared, except by jump scares, which is more of an instinctual response. I mean emotional fears, and other dangers like spiders. Most people hate spiders. Me? I am the spider whisperer. Shhhhh! There's a spider on your shouldler right now reading this thread.

Merged Doublepost:

Rulerbrain:I'm so badass I eat a bowl of nails every morning

without any milk

I just hope you're not one of those fellas that puts the milk before the nails, if ya know what I'm saying.
One week ago, 2:39 PM #17
JammyTheBirb
Birb is the Worb
Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
I'm persistant and stubborn as hell. I'm also reliable, and will always get the things I need to do done on time.

Twitter
One week ago, 3:14 PM #18
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
The fact that I do not give up. "Quit" is not in my vocabulary and I can thank my parents for that. They beat it into me to always keep fighting for myself and what I believe in and I would say this is badass because it helped me overcome my fear of putting my art online again.
One week ago, 4:41 PM #19
Microraptor
the only safe place is the top shelf
Registration date: 19th Apr 2014
I own a bow and a quiver full of arrows. And I know how to use them.
One week ago, 6:16 PM #20
Mild

Registration date: 3rd Aug 2016
I managed to win the fight with my illness after doctors gave up on me. I was barely being able to walk a few steps without waking up my asthma and was told I'd never have a normal life again (no kids, no job, no sports, etc.) and would likely die early. Now I'm an amateur boxer with a job and a child and rarely even need an inhaler. I learned everything I could about astma and found a proper combination of drugs that allowed me to take full coltrol of my condition. If asthma shows up again (after I get a cold or something) I know how to silence it.