Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Looking for an author with a comic idea

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Co-Authors offered/wanted > Looking for an author with a comic idea
Pages: [1]

"Looking for an author with a comic idea", Two weeks ago, 11:58 AM #1
Kuhma

Registration date: 19th Nov 2016
Hello, I'm Allu and I mostly draw cartoony characters that you can see below, I'm looking for a person with a comic idea that they'd believe worker with my style, I can't do detailed backgrounds (and don't want to either) so I would be mostly interested in character centered, possibly humorous comic idea that would work with just my characters chilling in a mostly empty void haha. You could also try to find someone to do the backgrounds but I'd be mostly interested in drawing the characters interacting. Hmu if anyone seems interested (I would do it for free for the time being).

10 days ago, 6:28 AM #2
BMR

Registration date: 4th Feb 2017
Really surprised you've gotten no takers for this yet. You've got a pretty interesting style, and while I can think of a few ideas that might work, I probably don't have the free time available to commit to a full comic yet. I wish I could though, as I've got some storylines/characters/whatevers that I feel would work pretty well.
10 days ago, 10:30 AM #3
shastab24

Registration date: 15th Mar 2012
I'd take the opportunity, but my stuff isn't stuff that one might feel comfortable drawing in a cartoony style. But still, maybe I could try. I have superhero comics, most with a serious edge to them, which may not be up your alley, though since Wonder Super is a comedy, maybe that one could be one I could get help continuing. Or you could do a one-off for Karabear Comics Presents, if you'd rather do that (but upcoming I need pages for a more EC Comics-esque story, a supervillain team, and other possibly-won't-fit-your-art stuff).
10 days ago, 10:49 AM #4
mightguy15

Registration date: 24th Sep 2018
Cool style, a few ideas come up from looking at your characters. Maybe I can get a script written in a few days, if your hands arent full by then
10 days ago, 11:01 AM #5
The Letter M
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
 humorous comic idea that would work with just my characters chilling in a mostly empty void haha.

So this wouldn't be a new story with new characters? We'd be writing a comedy with your characters?