Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - I can't upload images to the site anymore.

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > I can't upload images to the site anymore.
Pages: [1]

"I can't upload images to the site anymore.", 11 days ago, 6:32 AM #1
Otto Mottonn

Registration date: 27th Nov 2018
I'm trying to get my banner to show up, so I deleted it and tried to re-upload it. That pop up box that pops up to let me select which file I wan't won't open. It's like my browser hiccups.

I just tried to upload a new comic page as well and the pop up box that lets us select files won't open there either.

Can somebody help me?

11 days ago, 6:47 AM #2
Kyo
🐊
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
that's quite strange. what operating system and browser are you using?
10 days ago, 2:07 AM #3
Otto Mottonn

My browser is Google Chrome and my operating system is Windows 7? I'm not sure. I don't know how to update my OS as well. My automatic updater keeps saying there's not enough space and I don't know how to free up enough.

10 days ago, 3:01 AM #4
Jessie Blue
rivaling gator
Registration date: 9th Feb 2015
try this maybe? (I don't use Chrome, I just looked this up, hope it helps)

Chrome- Clear data
9 days ago, 4:33 AM #5
Otto Mottonn

Thank you, Jessie Blue. I'm not sure what that is though. Is it safe to use? Would clearing my browsing data affect my computer badly? I'm not very computer savvy so the simplest things are very difficult for me.

9 days ago, 6:46 AM #6
Nama
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍏🍍
Registration date: 15th Nov 2012
Clearing browser data wont affect your computer at all, only the browser itself.
Wiki - Notice Board - FAQ - Forum Rules
8 days ago, 2:10 AM #7
Otto Mottonn

Thank you thank you thank you Nama!! I can do it now!

I'm trying to upload a comic banner that will actually show on my site now! Here's hoping it works!!

Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > I can't upload images to the site anymore.
Pages: [1]