Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - fanfiction

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Pages: [1]

"fanfiction", 8 days ago, 12:41 AM #1
keltyzoid!
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Registration date: 13th Feb 2015
i just found a "Bart Simpson x Reader" fanfiction and if i had to see it, so do all of you

I'm In Love

post bad fanfiction you've found. everyone already knows about My Immortal, Thirty H's, and that fucking Goku x Anne Frank travesty
8 days ago, 12:46 AM #2
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
I remember my fanfiction days and looking back on it now, I really do laugh at myself at how bad it was, but it was a good kind of bad. I had the freedom to make the most mistakes and learn from it. If I hadn't done it, I wouldn't be where I am now. Heck, to many people, what I'm doing now is fanfiction. However, I hope it's not bad.

Sorry. Forgot the link. In the TF2 fandom, I find the shipping has always been a hot thing though almost everything involving the Medic tended to be the stuff that got too real with me. Read at your own risk and warning, if you are not 18+, you probably shouldn't read it even if there is no warning.
8 days ago, 1:37 AM #3
LeRenardRoux
Scrabble Loser 🦊
Registration date: 27th Jul 2013
Location: at the bottom of a stair whose top is invisible with light
This is the only Space Mutiny "fanfiction" I have found in my very thorough scouring of the internet. It was mostly about the author being transported into the movie where she complained about being there and insulted most of the characters (methinks the lady doth protest too much). There was however one significant exception to her ire.

for context he has literally just murdered someone with his cane so... this is a meet cute for the ages.

e: AHA wait a great line from the Bart fic:
"Why thank you!" the lady thanks.
"To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...."
8 days ago, 1:48 AM #4
Lutztoons
loved birds way before they were the word
Registration date: 2nd Oct 2017
This is one of the funniest things I've heard in my entire life.

The top comment on this video is, "Oh God. Enoby had a child."

8 days ago, 1:51 AM #5
JammyTheBirb
Birb is the Worb
Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
I have a feeling a lot of people will already know about Legolas by Laura, but it's too good not to share.

My Inner Life is funny too, but much longer and not for the faint of heart. I also got a kick of Manwithoutabody's reading of Master of the Universe, complete with He-Man intro music. In general, his readings of fanfic are just great.
8 days ago, 2:03 AM #6
LeRenardRoux
Scrabble Loser 🦊
@Lutztoons we need to launch that video into space so the aliens know what they're in for.
"To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...."
8 days ago, 2:08 AM #7
Lutztoons
loved birds way before they were the word
Registration date: 2nd Oct 2017
LeRenardRoux:@Lutztoons we need to launch that video into space so the aliens know what they're in for.

They already know about it. That's why they won't talk to us.
8 days ago, 2:45 AM #8
Jay042
Keeps with the times
Registration date: 7th Nov 2009
One of my favorites of late is a Game of Thrones/Dresden Files crossover called A Song of Ice and Fires That Were Not My Fault.
8 days ago, 2:55 AM #9
mr.Trouble
started a new life without the kids
Registration date: 3rd Mar 2016
Once I wrote one about a singer I really liked (I will never admit who it was) and in it they broke up with their actual lover right in front of my self insert and then we kissed and their ex went insane or something

I was like 10 and they were 28 or something
It was weird

image image
8 days ago, 3:03 AM #10
LeRenardRoux
Scrabble Loser 🦊
That reminds me

8 days ago, 10:20 AM #11
Cooke
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Registration date: 4th Sep 2016
So we're allowed to make fun of fan fiction but not tumbler art. Gotcha. This isn't "punching down" or whatever the fuck that means.