Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Embedding music in a comic page

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Layouts, HTML, CSS & Javascript > Embedding music in a comic page
Pages: [1]

"Embedding music in a comic page", 6th Apr 2019, 8:58 AM #1
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui

Registration date: 19th Oct 2010
I've never seen such threads related with this or I'm just not looking closely.
Anyway, is it possible to embed music in a specific comic page (I've been planning on a page where my characters will go singing in front of a bonfire).
I know nothing about coding but I remember embedding music in MySpace back then.
I want to know if it is possible to have some set of coding or something. And does it violate this community standards? I just need to know. Thanks.

6th Apr 2019, 9:34 AM #2
The Letter M
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
If I had such power I would fear to use it.
6th Apr 2019, 10:08 AM #3
Bear

Registration date: 6th Dec 2011
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui:I've never seen such threads related with this or I'm just not looking closely.
Anyway, is it possible to embed music in a specific comic page

I have seen this, but for the life of me cannot remember the comics (or maybe it was blogs) - if you can find one, just copy their HTML....if I come across one, I'll let you know. It was a bar across the top, one for each separate page, though, not individual panels .
9 days ago, 2:59 PM #4
Abyogen

Registration date: 10th Nov 2016
I used to know how to do it, many eons ago on Neopets when I would customize my profile or shop.
That should create a music player on the page. If you don't want a music player...
Although you may want to consider that not everyone appreciates background music on webpages. Some may get annoyed by it, especially if they already have their own music playing. You may want to mark your page as having sound or use the embedded player code so they can stop or play the music of their will.
8 days ago, 5:50 AM #5
The Letter M
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
People will auto close your page and then start a virus scan if they hear unsolicited music. I know I would.
8 days ago, 7:05 AM #6
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui

Registration date: 19th Oct 2010
Abyogen:

I think that answers it... What i wanted was a some-sort of player where the viewers could play or stop the music. Anyway, I've finally decided not to do it anymore. But thanks.

Forum > Layouts, HTML, CSS & Javascript > Embedding music in a comic page
Pages: [1]