Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - How much worrying is too much?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > How much worrying is too much?
Pages: [1]

"How much worrying is too much?", 4 days ago, 4:38 PM #1
TheStrangerous

Registration date: 12th Jun 2018
"How will I draw this? Oh damn, now where does it go? CabrĂ³n, this doesn't look good enough! Not enough details. Too much details..." Me.

How much do you worry over your comic, on a daily basis? No matter how much I try to take R n' R, I keep worrying too much.
4 days ago, 4:45 PM #2
ewolf20

Registration date: 8th Feb 2014
If you keep asking so many questions to yourself and other people (just like me)
4 days ago, 5:20 PM #3
kzuich

Registration date: 31st Jan 2018
Not too much anymore. I used to, though. It basically paralyzed my progress on my comic...

But,I became extremely sick a few years ago and am gradually getting to the point where there are days when I can't pick up a pencil. I cherish the days when I can finish up a page and try not to look too critically at my work. These days I do most of my self-criticism in the early draft stages, where making mistakes is expected and just part of the process of refinement.
4 days ago, 5:24 PM #4
JackFractal

Registration date: 4th Aug 2017
I think my ability to worry about the day to day of my comic was burned out me by about the third year of daily updates.

I have some general anxiety that it's never going to end, but that is gradually being replaced by anxiety about whether the ending is going to make everyone disappointed and/or angry.

So it's more ambiguous nebulous fear these days.
4 days ago, 10:42 PM #5
Cooke
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Registration date: 4th Sep 2016
When it becomes dehabilitating I suppose.
3 days ago, 5:26 AM #6
BlueDragon

Registration date: 7th Jan 2015
Ugh, I wasn't worrying when I should have been worrying, and now I've taken to worrying too much XD

Okay, maybe not that much. It's just, because I didn't pay as much attention as I should have, I've burdened myself with the job of having to much to fix now XD So, I worry how much of this I can get done before I'm too old to complete it.

Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > How much worrying is too much?
Pages: [1]