Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Hi, I'm TPC!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Introductions > Hi, I'm TPC!
Pages: [1]

"Hi, I'm TPC!", 3 days ago, 12:09 AM #1
ThatPastaComic

Registration date: 25th Mar 2019
Hi, I'm TPC and nice to meet everyone! I just finished my taxes so that's good. The bad news is I owed for state so I'm broke until Thursday, but the good news is with the past 2 weeks of freaking out about taxes over I can focus more on making comics.

I'm 30, work a job, wear clothes, play sports, watch Earth humans on the television. Don't ask me to play Super Smash Ultimate though. I guess I either hang out with friends who play it extraordinarily well, or it's just a really hard game/control system to pick up and play. And the percentages aren't my health bar and that's weird.

This is actually a community I've been lurking on while finding the confidence/battling the perfectionism I needed to start drawing a story of my own to put on here. I already know it's a wonderful place and thank you in advance for having me.
3 days ago, 12:15 AM #2
The Letter M
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
Welcome.

Smash brothers one was great but the controlls and stuff have become outragously hard in the newer ones, I guess some people made it their lives.
3 days ago, 12:33 AM #3
ThatPastaComic

Thank you! So it's not just me. We even switch controls around at my friends' place. The screen always moves around these big stages and everything is too fast and you forget where you are unless you're playing the big monkey. We get really into it when we drink but I think my only KO was when someone I was battling accidentally fell.
3 days ago, 1:31 AM #4
NiaNook
not the one who meowed (?)
Registration date: 11th Oct 2017
Hiya, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy yourself, here! :D

Yeah, the Smash brothers controls did seem kinda weird, but I hear you can make it feel more comfortable by messing with the sensitivity settings

(Also, your comic makes me hungry. lol)
2 days ago, 12:46 PM #5
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
Hi! Love the username. Sorry I missed your introduction before.
Yesterday, 1:01 AM #6
ThatPastaComic

Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to checking out your comics!
Forum > Introductions > Hi, I'm TPC!
Pages: [1]