Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Updated 4 Days Ago?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Pages: [1]

"Updated 4 Days Ago?", One week ago, 10:48 PM #1
Kelsey -Nutty- P.
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Registration date: 5th Oct 2017
Hey guys.

I usually update Mondays and Thursdays in the morning, but I had to pick up some shifts at work that made me have to queue my posts from my computer instead. I had queued it this morning for, I thought, 9 am, but somehow the time was off and it wasn't uploading at 9 am, so I went in on my phone, edited the time stamp on my phone to "8:30 am", and it posted just fine, the date is accurate and everything.

However, my comic's profile still says it was updated 4 days ago, aka last Thursday, the previous page. Is that normal? Will it affect anything? Is it because I edited it to make it post "early"?
One week ago, 11:34 PM #2
Lilbluebox

Registration date: 5th May 2015
Well, it's not updated in my subscriptions, but it is updated when I click on your banner, so I don't know what's going on there.

...I don't really have answers to any of your questions. Sorry. ._.
6 days ago, 1:44 AM #3
Kyo
🐊
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
this is an anti-cheating mechanism. the idea is that it won't let you keep editing the time of a comic page to keep staying on the front page. so once a page has been released, it won't trigger putting your webcomic on the front page a second time. If this happens to you accidentally, it's better to just delete the page and reupload it.

The subs/last update thing is more of a side effect of how this is implemented, which is on the to-fix list. Sorry for the inconvenience
6 days ago, 3:40 AM #4
Kelsey -Nutty- P.
Oh!!!

No no, that completely makes sense to me. I hadn't thought about that at all!

Once I update it normally at its regular time on Thursday morning, it should be fine and update the stats/subs thing normally, right?
6 days ago, 3:47 AM #5
Kyo
🐊
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
yup!
6 days ago, 3:48 AM #6
Kelsey -Nutty- P.
Awesome!

Thanks for the swift replies Kyo, super appreciated.
Pages: [1]