Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - after your possession...

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > after your possession...
Pages: [1]

"after your possession...", 6th Jun 2019, 11:23 PM #1
morieclark

Registration date: 10th Oct 2018
Hi everyone!! My name's Morie, and I'm making my second attempt at a comic!! Yee haw.
This story goes by the name "after your possession"...

Cassandra Lyne Capitolina was by almost every definition an incredibly average person - up until she was possessed by the Demoness Izsalkumaa for eight months. This is the story of what happened after she woke up, and how one might begin putting their life back together after such a trauma.

Click the image above to be taken to the first page!! I'm very much excited to be telling this story... so much, that I've uploaded the first three pages already, whoops. ;;

(Also, I'm gonna be taking a slower pace to this story than I tried with Riverwake, so I'll be updating once a week, on Wednesdays!)
Two weeks ago, 1:16 PM #2
morieclark

Two new pages in today's update!!

Read more here~
Two weeks ago, 2:27 PM #3
keltyzoid!
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Registration date: 13th Feb 2015
the style youre using for this is super cute! are you not doing Riverwake anymore, or is it just on hiatus?
Two weeks ago, 9:38 PM #4
morieclark

Thank you!! :) It's a style closer to what my art more naturally nowadays looks like, so I'm glad for that, ahaha.

Riverwake is on indefinite hiatus at the moment - I'll probably write a big long blog post about it soon, but basically Riverwake was a retelling of a story I told via 'ask-blog' back in 2012-2016-ish on tumblr? While Lowan and his story is a very important story to me, it also is an older work of mine that I... kinda already told, lmao. I started Riverwake with the intention of re-telling the story in a much more cohesive, presentable format (because when I told it last time it was a much more in-the-moment sort of storytelling, and going back to re-read it is basically impossible), but as chapter one wrapped up I realized that I wasn't as interested in re-telling it as I thought I was.

Also- I was fresh out of college and Suuuuper depressed when I started Lowan's story (to basically no one's surprise), and now that I'm almost 30 and in a much better place mentally, telling his story is a little. weird? It was (dangerously) easy to get in his headspace when I was basically as depressed as he was all the time, but now to tell his story I have to work to put myself down there, and I'm kinda. Not wanting to really do that as often!

(I'm of course hesitant to say that it's officially cancelled, because that's just who I am as a person, but it probably won't be updating while AYP is running. I don't have That Much time to work on stuff!)

Of course, that all being said, After Your Possession isn't necessarily a cheerful story, at least at the beginning - and it shares a lot of the same themes as Riverwake did, in the sense of 'how do you find your happiness after trauma', etc. I hope that fans of Riverwake can enjoy AYP as well!
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > after your possession...
Pages: [1]