Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Cool things you've done lately?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > General discussion > Cool things you've done lately?
Pages: [1] [2]

"Cool things you've done lately?", 21st Jun 2019, 2:39 PM #1
CrosEL

Registration date: 9th Mar 2018
Alright, behold my homemade punching bag and a temporary speedbag, too! After like... 12 years of wanting one, I finally made one myself! It gotta few kinks to work out, and I don't have a decent place for it, because my family's a bunch of toxic assholes, but it's actually functioning as planned!

Which brings me to the theme of this thread: what cool stuff you've done? Do you have any pictures and/or videos of it, too?!!

UBERNATURA
(Sorry, I haven't programmed for a long time...)
21st Jun 2019, 2:56 PM #2
MK_Wizard

Registration date: 17th Jun 2017
I planted a big garden, lost up to 15 lbs over the spring, volunteered to serve and make breakfast for kids, and went on a road trip. I am a lucky girl and you Lord.
21st Jun 2019, 5:20 PM #3
Matt Comics
πŸ‹οΈβ€πŸŽ¨π•½π–Šπ–“π–†π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝕸𝖆𝖓 πŸ’…πŸ‚
Registration date: 17th Aug 2017
I recently snatched a Virizion on the GTS for my living pokedex. whoever that guy was, he only asked for a high level Breloom instead of another legendary, so I jumped at the opportunity after some level grinding.

I also spotted more bagworms in my garden than before, which is always nice because I love interesting little critters like that. pretty sure they've always been there, they're just hard to notice.
21st Jun 2019, 6:45 PM #4
SupermarketCordyceps

Registration date: 31st Oct 2018
Matt Comics:

I also spotted more bagworms in my garden than before, which is always nice because I love interesting little critters like that. pretty sure they've always been there, they're just hard to notice.

Oh man, that's awesome! I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the adult male moths flying around of at least one species before, but I don't think I've ever seen any of the females or anything. Psychidae is an interesting family indeed.

On topic, I've recently been dabbling in animation again for the first time in years. It's been really fun and rewarding!
21st Jun 2019, 6:56 PM #5
Bryfang
in the BIG CITY
Registration date: 18th Oct 2016
I went to the Bronx Zoo last week, here is a few highlight pics:

21st Jun 2019, 8:06 PM #6
phoenixjklin

Registration date: 15th Oct 2015
Finally started going to the gym a few weeks ago. Don't have a picture because I'm still way too awkward to take pictures at the gym, haha.
Hoping I'll see some changes before summer is over!

---
22nd Jun 2019, 2:11 AM #7
Lutztoons
loved birds way before they were the word
Registration date: 2nd Oct 2017
I started a summer photography class on Monday, which counts towards my design degree. I had to buy a Canon Rebel camera for the class and I like it. The kit came with two lenses, including a bigass zoom lens. I've managed to take some decent photos of all the random birds that come into my yard instead of taking potato phone pics. I'm still learning, but I'm catching on fast. Will update with pics later.

BIRB PICS!!! I can't claim that these are great because I'm still learning, but here they are anyway.

22nd Jun 2019, 2:21 AM #8
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui

Registration date: 19th Oct 2010
Π― Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏ ΠΏΠΎ-Русски.

I learned how to type in Russian.

22nd Jun 2019, 2:27 AM #9
E-hero Vulven
tells us a tale of e-bravery
Registration date: 17th Mar 2012
Made a Twitch account for game streaming. I don't expect to stream regularly since my webcomic goes first. If I learn how to make private streams, I would not mind making some comic production ones for fans.
22nd Jun 2019, 3:23 AM #10
Kelsey -Nutty- P.
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Registration date: 5th Oct 2017
I drew some Banjo-Kazooie sketches, tagged Grant Kirkhope in them, and then he retweeted them and I got more traction on it than anything else I've ever posted on Twitter.
22nd Jun 2019, 9:47 AM #11
Zero Hour

Registration date: 12th Mar 2017
I went to ZZ Top concert
22nd Jun 2019, 10:03 AM #12
Damatris
the only thing I'll hit is the books
Registration date: 4th Mar 2014
I've got a solo art exhibition open for the whole month and went to a day trip with my mom to check out some castle ruins and other cool stuff when I was visiting.

Plus, I have my self-published comics being sold in two different real, physical, shops in the city now! ( well, the second place starts next week but still!)
22nd Jun 2019, 1:32 PM #13
TheStrangerous

Registration date: 12th Jun 2018
Progressing way further in the story of my comic.
Oh, and getting better Spanish hearing comprehension. Almost without in-head translating.
22nd Jun 2019, 3:22 PM #14
Jeremy7
What a sucker
Registration date: 7th Mar 2018
I messed around with the Voice Recorder app on my new phone and came up with some voice lines for a Scarecrow decoration. Sent some to my dad, he said they were pretty creepy AND sounded like me, but didn't at the same time - all I did was use a raspy voice.
22nd Jun 2019, 9:11 PM #15
BustyLaroo

Registration date: 5th Feb 2019
I took a 6 hour hike with my dog up a mountain and made a chocolate mousse from scratch :O
22nd Jun 2019, 9:33 PM #16
ChristianRepass
voted to be eaten first
Registration date: 6th Apr 2017
Last night, I went to a Survivor concert at a horse track in Batavia. Tickets were only $10.

And no, it wasn't a tribute band. It was actually them!

...I was also one of the few people who were dancing.
26th Jun 2019, 12:59 PM #17
CrosEL

AAAh, all this time and I still haven't found a decent way to upload!!!

On a lighter note, these all sound awesome!!! Love the pictures, too!
One last coll thing from me, as of late... I think I
"leveled-up" physically: doing more reps have become a little easier so...
here's to a: HP5+
ATK2+
DEF+1
SPD+7

UBERNATURA
9 days ago, 11:08 AM #18
Zero Hour

Registration date: 12th Mar 2017
I finally managed to redesign all of my OC from The Adventures of Sir Power after style change, with the exception of horse(?), because him not fitting the artstyle is actually fitting him as a whole
9 days ago, 11:19 AM #19
Timelapse11
goes fast
Registration date: 14th May 2017
I started learning how to skate (my parents got me a skateboard for my birthday) and I'm getting my first horse riding lesson soon!
9 days ago, 4:57 PM #20
CrosEL

Zero Hour:I finally managed to redesign all of my OC from The Adventures of Sir Power after style change, with the exception of horse(?), because him not fitting the artstyle is actually fitting him as a whole

OK... I literally couldn't help but look at your comic upon you saying this: Holy crap, that's insane! The reason I'm saying this is because when most people say "Style Change" it's a very subtle difference. Yours is epic! I truthfully didn't expect that, yeah... this is a truly cool thing!

Merged Doublepost:

Timelapse11:I started learning how to skate (my parents got me a skateboard for my birthday) and I'm getting my first horse riding lesson soon!

I wish I learned to skate! Lucky!! AND you get to ride a horse, something else I want to do...

(I'm jealous in case you can't tell X) )

As for me personally, as of late: I've been writing a story on Wattpad and am nearing the 2nd-half of the penultimate arc. Something I never expected of myself, is that looking back on the other chapters: the title of the story and each individual chapters: SUPER POETIC... Something I've tried to do, but failed so many times (The things always came off as blunt...) but in this particular story, the reoccurring themes and finally work(?) in a natural occurring way. (If only I had more time to write it...)

UBERNATURA
Forum > General discussion > Cool things you've done lately?
Pages: [1] [2]