Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - How is my plot doing?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Critique > How is my plot doing?
Pages: [1]

"How is my plot doing?", 13 days ago, 5:19 PM #1
E-hero Vulven
tells us a tale of e-bravery
Registration date: 17th Mar 2012
Just like the title says, my webcomic's chapter has ended so I'm looking for feedback to know how well I'm executing things thus far. Ideally, you'd have read the whole thing. If that's not the case, then the more pages the better. At minimum, the previous chapter 7 should be read. From Chapter 5 if you like the art looking good. Will point out that the first 3 chapters are an origin story. If everything looks hunky dory then say so :)
13 days ago, 7:45 PM #2
MrFuzzy

Registration date: 29th Apr 2019
I just browsed the last few pages and started reading up to chapter 2 so far, and I gotta say the art has improved drastically, as has speech bubble placement. I had trouble understanding what was going on at the start and think it would have been easier just to begin with the introduction of Genus instead of the dream sequence (unless that has meaning later). I'll post again after I've read more ^^

Also, I was expecting Butch to shoot up the school or something. I was holding my breath but it never came, but disregard that if he uses the guns later ^^;;

Follow on Instagram @Mr.Fuzzy.Fort
13 days ago, 8:35 PM #3
E-hero Vulven
The dream sequence is mainly foreshadowing of the story tone and a brief glance into Cliff's mind. Butch is later seen (spoiler) maintaining an automatic later on. This clues you in that there are probably gangs in this city and the doberman's social circles might include gun violence. Though it's a bit hazy how he got those firearms in the first place. I strived to improved my comic storytelling each chapter and I'm glad it's helped you with your reading time.
12 days ago, 11:20 AM #4
Socratatus

Registration date: 9th Aug 2019
I`m pretty new here so don`t know the story, but I looked at your early pages and then your later ones... Yup, it`s like two different people made it. The art, composition and look has improved considerably. Sorry I can`t quite say much about the plot, but the last fight between the two animal-humans (sorry I don`t know much when it comes to this animal stuff) was interesting... Looks like one isn`t real although she thought she was.
12 days ago, 12:53 PM #5
Lt. Locust

Registration date: 10th Mar 2013
I've read up 3 chapters so far, so I was planning on making a full comment once I reach the end.

I did have 1 comment so far -

In the next few days I should have the rest read and I'll add some comments.
12 days ago, 4:16 PM #6
E-hero Vulven
Lt. Locust:I did have 1 comment so far -

Socratatus:like two different people made it.

Sharp eye. I've shuffled partners as the need comes. Seems like the story is understandable too which is good to know.