Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Misc Comic-Related Art Thread, Version 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Two weeks ago, 8:47 AM #381
I needed a new promo image for my comic, so I did this.

Two weeks ago, 3:49 PM #382
the only safe place is the top shelf
The Doodler:Image

Nerds talkin' shop.

Hey, I understood that reference! :-D
Two weeks ago, 4:01 PM #383
What a sucker
Two weeks ago, 8:19 PM #384
first in a series of character pieces for my comic. here's twig to start it off.
13 days ago, 5:40 PM #385
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Super swamped between both comic work AND rl work so here's a quick lil drunk Merlow for the holidays!

12 days ago, 8:14 PM #386
What a sucker
Something I made for the day.
12 days ago, 9:15 PM #387
Some Tassin Twins:

12 days ago, 9:53 PM #388
Since pandemics, curfews, forced work@home, and restaurant closures have made this a less-than-stellar St. Patrick's Day, I thought maybe I'd lighten the mood with this:

Fun fact: none of these characters are Irish. Hell, only two of them are even human!
"Masque", 11 days ago, 2:10 AM #389
Continuing a theme started, here's this month's cover of my practice-hobby, Masque Magazine, complete with a small mention of two of Kid Cthulu's own characters down at the bottom!

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
11 days ago, 2:15 AM #390
formerly DrFurball
Breaking the theme, I was inspired by my trip to a kickass arcade about a week back that had a huge collection of classic and modern pinball tables.
I started to wonder what a Weird in a Can pin would look like, particularly the translite. So, I drew one:

11 days ago, 2:18 AM #391
Phoenix In Crisis:Continuing a theme started, here's this month's cover of my practice-hobby, Masque Magazine, complete with a small mention of two of Kid Cthulu's own characters down at the bottom!

Woot! A Hero Man & Sidekick Girl shout out!
11 days ago, 2:21 AM #392
pungent

I watched Phantom of the Opera again and got really emotional so I decided to draw this
I am really happy with how it came out ^^
11 days ago, 9:38 PM #393
deo101:Image

Ah, I love these screenshot-looking things. I hope to someday be skilled enough to give it a go myself.
I love the colours and the lighting. Even though it seems like cold weather there seems to be warmth between Luzio and Sage.
Also I love Luzio's pose.

---
11 days ago, 10:44 PM #394
pungent
<3
I say give it a go anyways! just slap a border and some words onto any of your drawings
for some reason it makes them feel much more professional to do this? I don't know what it is! Some kind of presentation magic...

And thank you very much <3 It seems I've done everything I wanted to with this drawing then :D
and yeah Luzio... Need to make this canon now I think...
10 days ago, 11:49 AM #395
🕎 Light it up 🕎
10 days ago, 12:39 PM #396
will die on Dec 14th 2021, 3:25 PM
I haven’t drawn anything fun in about two weeks and haven’t drawn these idiots together in a few months so here’s some YCH bull I found on Pinterest.

I imagine they’re watching this pandemic unfold or whatever. Maybe a burning ufo use your imagination
10 days ago, 3:12 PM #397
if they were vaporwave instead of punk (the kid in the baseball cap is from the book, dunno if he'll make an appearance in this comic or not)

a couple of questions--is there any good way of posting images aside from uploading it to this site? and is it all right to post these pieces to my comic's thread to keep them all in one place?

Ko-Fi | succ up to zucc | reddit
10 days ago, 3:58 PM #398
🕎 Light it up 🕎
You can upload them elsewhere (like deviantart, tumblr, discord, etc.) and right click, copy the image address and then post them in threads. Unfortunately there aren't many workarounds.
I you should be able post your comic related pieces in your comic thread so long as it follows the forum rules about advertisement bumping.

Lionel punchin
10 days ago, 4:05 PM #399
loved birds way before they were the word
a couple of questions--is there any good way of posting images aside from uploading it to this site? and is it all right to post these pieces to my comic's thread to keep them all in one place?

I use postimages.org for posting pictures to the forums. It's really easy, you just drag your picture from your desktop to the uploader and it generates links. The direct link option is the one to use for this forum. Have your adblocker ready before you use the site, as well--it's covered in stupid ads without adblock. Imgbb is also a decent site to use, as well as Imgur. It should be fine to post your pictures to your comic thread as long as you aren't bumping it constantly, i.e. multiple times per day.
9 days ago, 4:28 AM #400
Watched the new version of the Pokemon Movie recently & drew Nite Stick as a Pokemon Trainer. He went with my favorite starter Bulbasaur & his personal favorite is the club welding Cubone.

Merged Doublepost:

After drawing my Robin Side Kick I remembered I had a BatStick that I had drawn for the last Batman Day so I figured I would put them together. BatStick and Side Kick the Cat Wonder.

Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Misc Comic-Related Art Thread, Version 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22