Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Misc Comic-Related Art Thread, Version 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
9 days ago, 4:32 PM #401
From one of my sketchbooks. An almost-smooch! I really am not fond of the way HIS face turned out, but am super happy with Kayla and her hair. ^^''' ohhh well~

9 days ago, 4:49 PM #402
Your art is just so earthy and warm and evocative of feeling safe in someone's arms
9 days ago, 4:53 PM #403
BustyLaroo:From one of my sketchbooks. An almost-smooch! I really am not fond of the way HIS face turned out, but am super happy with Kayla and her hair. ^^''' ohhh well~

This is very beautiful—I absolutely LOVE your use of colour!!
9 days ago, 4:55 PM #404
Thank you guys so much (=^-^=) I'm very fond of warm colors lol I especially really love using purples for shading. It just gives things a certain look!
One week ago, 2:31 PM #405
Had some free time, like so many of us do now, and decided to give a different painting technique a whirl. It's tough balancing hard and soft shadows on a character as cartoony as Mallory. Was trying desperately to avoid the generic "Disney VHS cover art" look.

One week ago, 4:01 PM #406
MisterParadigm:Had some free time, like so many of us do now, and decided to give a different painting technique a whirl. It's tough balancing hard and soft shadows on a character as cartoony as Mallory. Was trying desperately to avoid the generic "Disney VHS cover art" look.

I think you did a really good job, like WHOAH—it just looks flawless to me, though admittedly I love Disney VHS cover art. I think this can stand on it’s own though!
6 days ago, 4:13 PM #407
I know I just posted here, but this is the much more important artwork that I didn't know I'd have done so soon. This is the promo bump for the return of the story episodes for The Dreaming Tree Saga! There's also a short video bump I'll link to.

[url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_HqWKH_AE4]YouTube - Mallory Bash Video Bump[/url]

6 days ago, 4:55 PM #408
MisterParadigm:Had some free time, like so many of us do now, and decided to give a different painting technique a whirl. It's tough balancing hard and soft shadows on a character as cartoony as Mallory. Was trying desperately to avoid the generic "Disney VHS cover art" look.

Wow, this is beautiful! It reminds me of the shading style of Rayman Origins, which I adore.
6 days ago, 10:04 PM #409
Great Scott! After binging the Back to the Future trilogy the other day I had to draw Nite Stick and Side Kick as Doc and Marty.

5 days ago, 12:43 AM #410
had too much time on my hands and decided to uh... do a repaint of my super old original chapter one cover?
5 days ago, 2:47 AM #411
Slaviiik:had too much time on my hands and decided to uh... do a repaint of my super old original chapter one cover?

holy shit
5 days ago, 3:20 PM #412
Ahhh I'm loving this thread you guys have awesome artwork lol

I drew my character Christine in her Fae form, and tried to do a more realistic face.

4 days ago, 12:41 AM #413
BustyLaroo:Ahhh I'm loving this thread you guys have awesome artwork lol

I drew my character Christine in her Fae form, and tried to do a more realistic face.

Man your watercolors are lovely! I wish I could have learn how to use them. Absolutely a fantastic medium.

I wanted to make something for fun and with color on Monday, since the only thing I have worked on is just black and white. I'm quite proud of the hair because omg, this mother effer hairs is just... why did I design him that way lol

Anyway, hope you like it :D

4 days ago, 1:03 AM #414
Timishayd:Man your watercolors are lovely! I wish I could have learn how to use them. Absolutely a fantastic medium.

I wanted to make something for fun and with color on Monday, since the only thing I have worked on is just black and white. I'm quite proud of the hair because omg, this mother effer hairs is just... why did I design him that way lol

Thank you very much!! It's never too late to learn. I have some recommendations if you ever want to try them out! ;) I love your coloring. I'm partial to that bright yet soft and delicate shading. It has such a lovely, dreamy quality to it <3
4 days ago, 1:51 AM #415
Timishayd:Man your watercolors are lovely! I wish I could have learn how to use them. Absolutely a fantastic medium.

It’s kind of a really cool contradiction for me, like it’s such a soft illustration and yet the jeans look super sharp, like seriously those are some rad jeans
4 days ago, 2:38 AM #416
Thank you, @ShaRose49!

BustyLaroo:Thank you very much!! It's never too late to learn. I have some recommendations if you ever want to try them out! ;) I love your coloring. I'm partial to that bright yet soft and delicate shading. It has such a lovely, dreamy quality to it <3

I would love some tips! Like what watercolors are good for beginners. I wanted to buy Sakura Koi because they're on my budget, but I have found mixed reviews. Oh, and thanks! :D
4 days ago, 3:51 AM #417
BustyLaroo:Wow, this is beautiful! It reminds me of the shading style of Rayman Origins, which I adore.

Thanks! I absolutely adore the background art for the Rayman games. Been using them to inspire some edits to how I do my own.

4 days ago, 3:47 PM #418
old sketch
Ko-Fi | succ up to zucc | reddit
4 days ago, 4:44 PM #419
Did a couple more pop culture OC cross overs after marathoning the TMNT movies and watching a lot of MMPR and Super Sentai Zyuranger.

3 days ago, 5:16 PM #420
I haven't binged these TWO movies, yet but I have watched some documentaries really putting me in the mood to soon. Who ya gonna call? Ghoststickers!

Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Misc Comic-Related Art Thread, Version 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22