Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - shameless music shilling thread

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > shameless music shilling thread
Pages: [1]

"shameless music shilling thread", 7th Sep 2019, 1:25 PM #1
DSW
Cheater
Registration date: 28th Nov 2010
oh god oh jesus i'm so sorry to do this to you all.

i have very little online presence anywhere but here, so i wanted to share the music i work on with all of you Good Beautiful People. i make a lot of depressing music because i am constantly sad and nothing can help me. if you like the sisters of mercy or clan of xymox we might be onto something here.

here are some songs for your consideration

"I'm Not Here" slow, moody darkwave

"Seasick" driving, drum and bass post-punk

"Justine." Hard industrial rock.

if you like anything that's cool. if you think it sucks and you want me to die, that's cool too.

everyone share your own music here, let's have a dance party.
7th Sep 2019, 3:24 PM #2
Robotwin.com

Registration date: 22nd Sep 2010
This is amazing. At first I thought "Visitor Information" was a glitch. Why are some digital albums only two songs?
7th Sep 2019, 3:50 PM #3
TheHiddenElephant
not a slice of pizza
Registration date: 1st Dec 2017
7th Sep 2019, 10:07 PM #4
DSW
Cheater
Robotwin.com:This is amazing. At first I thought "Visitor Information" was a glitch. Why are some digital albums only two songs?

i release some as singles! so i consider it an A-side and B-side. people are more willing to listen to 2 tracks rather than if i dumped 8 tracks at once.
8th Sep 2019, 3:07 AM #5
Chernobog

Registration date: 5th Jun 2012
DSW:oh god oh jesus i'm so sorry to do this to you all.

i have very little online presence anywhere but here, so i wanted to share the music i work on with all of you Good Beautiful People. i make a lot of depressing music because i am constantly sad and nothing can help me. if you like the sisters of mercy or clan of xymox we might be onto something here.

here are some songs for your consideration

"I'm Not Here" slow, moody darkwave

"Seasick" driving, drum and bass post-punk

"Justine." Hard industrial rock.

if you like anything that's cool. if you think it sucks and you want me to die, that's cool too.

I'm Not Here is pretty good, sounds like some of the stuff I listen to. I can certainly get a slower tempo Clan of Xymox feel from it. Seasick grew on me, too. Nice work.

Check out my written works, 'Peaches and the Pooka' and 'Desperate By Dusk' on Amazon!

Arachnid Goddess 2

My DeviantArt page
8th Sep 2019, 5:04 AM #6
wren
formerly ehcuat
Registration date: 8th May 2011
hey buddy you should do a song about foot ball, it might make you feel better

THIS POST SPONSORED BY THE NATIONAL FOOT BALLS LEAGUE #ad #sponsored content
8th Sep 2019, 3:55 PM #7
Lee M

Registration date: 19th Aug 2013
Very interesting sounds. My only gripe is that with all the treatment on the vocals, it's often hard to make out the lyrics.
Storm Over Whoomera (NSFW, nudity) Comic Fury | Renderosity (first page)
Created by Ed Kline, co-writer Lee M
8th Sep 2019, 6:01 PM #8
Stilldown

Registration date: 19th Nov 2016
DSW:

You've asked for it... I am not a musician, but here are two of my older sound experiments. By the way, I never use virtual instruments.

I used virtual filters for this earlier one, but a real vintage analogue synth as only instrument.

The later TOBT trailerTOBT trailer is "pure" and was made without any digital effect, using an electric guitar and the same analogue synth and effect units.
8th Sep 2019, 6:16 PM #9
DSW
Cheater
Lee M:Very interesting sounds. My only gripe is that with all the treatment on the vocals, it's often hard to make out the lyrics.

oh yeah, i totally get that. a lot of that is to do with the specific genre, but also my own preference to vocals being really middle in the mix. i've tried to rectify the mistake in more recent songs but it's such a nasty habit.
Two weeks ago, 7:18 PM #10
elektro

Registration date: 1st Apr 2011
A small smattering of music I've done. I'm working on finalizing an album now, so not everything I've done is here yet, but this is a pretty decent sized sample.

https://buskers.bandcamp.com/

Purchase Drannik & Lizzep and other comics here.
Two weeks ago, 7:44 PM #11
TheStrangerous

Registration date: 12th Jun 2018
Every year, near Halloween IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN!

But I moved on, celebrating El Día de Los Muertos, instead.
13 days ago, 12:49 PM #12
DSW
Cheater
elektro:A small smattering of music I've done. I'm working on finalizing an album now, so not everything I've done is here yet, but this is a pretty decent sized sample.

https://buskers.bandcamp.com/

shoutout to my midwest musicians. especially in the much colder wisconsin!!

what program do you use?
13 days ago, 4:47 PM #13
elektro

Registration date: 1st Apr 2011
DSW:shoutout to my midwest musicians. especially in the much colder wisconsin!!

what program do you use?

An extremely old version of Garageband for mixing, Caustic 3 primarily to make the beats and sometimes synth (I have used Korg DSN-12 for the 3DS and Garageband itself as well).

Purchase Drannik & Lizzep and other comics here.
12 days ago, 1:25 PM #14
DSW
Cheater
i have almost exclusively used renoise, openmpt, and impulse for so long that trying to use a horizontal based DAW like abelton or fl studio just microwaves my brain. i'm incapable of doing it. caustic 3 is awesome for getting a bunch of synths together though!
11 days ago, 11:26 PM #15
taikina
a dark, yet alluring presence
Registration date: 6th Mar 2016
my soundcloud where I mostly put my solo stuff and mostly repost stuff i've collaborated on
bandcamp of me and my friend

i'm really burnt out and done with the concept of genres so just go listen if you wanna know what i make instead of me telling you i make sort of electroniccore poprockcore alternativecore mainstreamcore heavy blues core breakcore starwberry jams :D
11 days ago, 11:34 PM #16
Kourtney

Registration date: 27th Dec 2018
I sing and play guitar, while occasionally making some music of my own. Like this song here.
6 days ago, 5:13 PM #17
DSW
Cheater
taikina:my soundcloud where I mostly put my solo stuff and mostly repost stuff i've collaborated on
bandcamp of me and my friend

i'm really burnt out and done with the concept of genres so just go listen if you wanna know what i make instead of me telling you i make sort of electroniccore poprockcore alternativecore mainstreamcore heavy blues core breakcore starwberry jams :D

Love this!! Absolutely mind blowing, brain melting IDM. how do you even go about putting these frankenstein monsters of songs together??

Merged Doublepost:

Kourtney:I sing and play guitar, while occasionally making some music of my own. Like this song here.

i really like this!! are you a Devo fan? your use of off-kilter time signatures and esoteric lyricism really strikes me as Devo.
2 days ago, 10:55 AM #18
Otto Gruenwald

Registration date: 2 days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKsnhk2BXI

Enjoy some FUTURECOP!

Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > shameless music shilling thread
Pages: [1]