Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131
4 days ago, 7:54 PM #2581
^ Your mind was like, "I'm sleepy. Let's warm up some milk and get sleepier. And then I will sleep."
4 days ago, 8:16 PM #2582
My wrist/ shoulder / arm hurting from drawing all the time..
4 days ago, 8:31 PM #2583
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
My house got tp'd. Some kids and their mothers were targeting a classmate but they had the wrong address. The mothers showed up this morning and cleaned it up. I know this was all the mothers' idea because if kids were at the helm they would've had the decency to keep it simple and just cyberbully me. I'm calling the FBI
4 days ago, 8:54 PM #2584
khkddn:

Kids? I could "understand" that. Not really, but kids do stupid shit. But for adult people to be involved (and possible leading the whole thing)??? What the hell???
So sorry you had to deal with that. It's ridiculous. I'd definitely be reporting that.

---
4 days ago, 9:23 PM #2585
So I just found out I lost two more out-of-print gaming books in the move. Trying to organize a game and realized they're just... gone... Man, that's annoying.

4 days ago, 9:40 PM #2586
Kokoneos:I guess this is kind of a heads up.

But I'm saying something because my anxiety is coming in waves. Sometimes I'll be social on here but if I dip out in the middle of a conversation- I probably just got hit with stress. I just didn't want to make anyone feel like I didn't care that they replied to me or that I didn't like what they said. I think there are a few threads I'm behind on replying to but honestly when I open to start replying I just get seized with anxiety and don't know what to say because I'm not mentally plugged in.

Love you guys <3

You take care of you. It's likely we'll still be here.

Merged Doublepost:

khkddn:My house got tp'd. Some kids and their mothers were targeting a classmate but they had the wrong address. The mothers showed up this morning and cleaned it up. I know this was all the mothers' idea because if kids were at the helm they would've had the decency to keep it simple and just cyberbully me. I'm calling the FBI

WOW! That is nuts. Some people should not breed.
4 days ago, 10:08 PM #2587
goes fast
The heatwave is giving me a rather persistent headache despite how much dilutable juice I drink, it's not too bad, but that with the heat is just draining my motivation for drawing.
4 days ago, 11:19 PM #2588
Trying to switch phone carriers for the umpteenth time in a year or maybe more. I feel like I'm nearly an expert at this point. But of course, I always forget I need to port out my number. And this can take a while. And it's been over 24 hours and I still haven't gotten to the point where my number is ported and I can make phone calls again. Aaargh!

It's not a grievance. I'm just annoyed.

I might have to contact customer support if it's not fixed by morning. Which sucks.

Also I had a procedure on the 14th, which went well, but I *still* am in ever so slight pain from it. I'm not sure how long the pain was supposed to last. It's not bad pain, it just... Doesn't go away. Blah.
3 days ago, 3:57 AM #2589
vaslittlecrow:You take care of you. It's likely we'll still be here.

Merged Doublepost:

Yeah...absolutely. Your boss sounds like a narcissist tosser. This sort often die broke and alone, and all the while wonder why people don't love them.

WOW! That is nuts. Some people should not breed.

There's a dash-cammer on youtube who has a clip of getting hit on the roof of his car by a water balloon. During the clip, he pulls over and runs to the second-floor apartment from whence the water balloon originated.

A young adult was babysitting a three-year-old at said apartment, and tried to convince the driver that the child was the one who threw the water balloon.

The building was a good 20 yards from the street. Few three-year-olds have the strength and co-ordination to pull off such a merry prank, and the driver convinced the adult to 'fess up in exchange for the police to not be notified.

The phone is mightier than the assault rifle.
3 days ago, 4:06 AM #2590
^ This actually reminds me of an incident involving some asshole who thought it would be funny one winter to throw a big ass snow ball at the side of our car as we were driving by.

I don’t think he expected us to pull over and then be confronted about. This was a 19 or 20 year old person, by the way. He also was trying to act like what he did wasn’t wrong in any way. Pretty sure he was doing it to other cars as they passed by.
3 days ago, 7:55 AM #2591
I'm sooooo hungry in the middle of the night
3 days ago, 8:35 PM #2592
What a sucker
I'm too far away to work at Spirit
3 days ago, 8:43 PM #2593
Ty guys ;A; <3

I had a convo on the phone with our office administrator and realized part of the problem is that I'm really passionate about doing a good job all the time and my boss is just feeding into that by giving me extra tasks so I'll be too busy to find work.

She told me to take a day off every week to focus on finding work. Idk if I can do every week but maybe every other week.
3 days ago, 8:50 PM #2594
^Good luck with the job search!!
2 days ago, 2:30 AM #2595
loved birds way before they were the word
Jeremy7:I'm too far away to work at Spirit

I used to work at Spirit back in 2015. There's a rant incoming because my experience working there was a disaster, but in short, I think you dodged a bullet by having it be too far away for you to work at. Keep it as a fun place to visit around Halloween. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from its payroll. If you do decide to work there at some point, I genuinely hope that your experience is better than mine was. The work environment seems highly variable by location and management, but I'd still be careful.

2 days ago, 3:20 PM #2596
Birb is the Worb
I don't think the people panic buying extra online shopping realise it's all picked by hand by stressed out people who have to wake up at 2:30 AM.

Like guys. PLEASE STOP. You will have food. We're not going to run out, people scaremongered last time, and I distinctly remember no huge nationwide disaster happening. You don't have to do it just because everyone else is.

All my motivation to do anything is destroyed. I feel so trapped, tired and anxious, even worse because I'm not getting artwork done. We have double the usual orders, and it's a miracle when I don't have to stay more than an hour late. I don't normally dislike my job, but Jesus Christ.

Edit: Oh yeah. It's been, I dunno, months? And my back and wrist still haven't healed because of the work.
2 days ago, 5:41 PM #2597
Drum bum
this is both a good thing and a minor annoyance

i got to hang out with friends i havent seen in literally two years, and it was like nothing changed. super amazing,
loved catching up. I got quite drunk.

We were camping. I've never been camping before! Um. Uh. A terrible first camping trip is getting thunderstormed on in the middle of the night and as soon as the sun rose it was 85 and so muggy i couldnt see through my sweat. I also am now pretty sure im allergic to basically all alcohol which is unfortunate. I'm not doin hot rn so I was gonna stay one more night but I literally cannot

I'm gonna meet up w them tomorrow but I fried
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
2 days ago, 5:54 PM #2598
What a sucker
Lutzbug:I used to work at Spirit back in 2015. There's a rant incoming because my experience working there was a disaster, but in short, I think you dodged a bullet by having it be too far away for you to work at. Keep it as a fun place to visit around Halloween. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from its payroll. If you do decide to work there at some point, I genuinely hope that your experience is better than mine was. The work environment seems highly variable by location and management, but I'd still be careful.

Huh. I guess I don't want to find out how the sausage is made.

Mask thing is a little disturbing.
2 days ago, 9:58 PM #2599
Looking into your coffee cup and realizing that you already drank it all, but you're still sleepy, is sad :(

Actual minor annoyance though: I got asked to join my grandma and her husband (...my step-step-grandad? he's my grandma's third husband, idk what to refer to him as) for their dinner plans with some friends of theirs (friends who know me, and I vaguely know them), but I just.... I don't have it in me to socialize today. I feel bad, because all I do is sit inside all day, and I feel like I owe it to my grandma (who was kind enough to let me stay here for a few months) to at least go be social with her friends for dinner. But..... I don't think I can do it today. I also already rejected my grandma's offer to play board games today, so I feel doubly bad. But I just. I don't feel like I can even string two sentences together today. And trying to chat with people who want to hear all about my life (and who know way more about me than I know about them) just sounds far too exhausting today.
Ugh...
2 days ago, 10:44 PM #2600
^I can relate to this a lot. There are many days where I just need to recuperate rather than be around people even if I really enjoy them. My social stamina is especially atrophied after quarantine so seeing people more than one day in a row or for more than like 2 hours totally empties the tank

My annoyance is I'm reorganizing our pantry and cabinets to get rid of stale food and it's taking a long time
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131