Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131
8th Oct 2019, 8:10 PM #21
They don't deserve vehicles then!
Just like ours don't deserve dogs,
bikes, beers or fireworks!

God: Who told thee that thou suck?

8th Oct 2019, 9:18 PM #22
goes fast
I don't really remember what happened, I woke up the next day with the police on our road and we had to go under the police tape just to go to school. We were the most protected street in my town for about a month, I can say with certainty, I'm glad to be off that street!
9th Oct 2019, 12:15 AM #23
loved birds way before they were the word
One of my neighbors hasn't changed the battery for their smoke detector in over a month. They always have their windows open and I can hear it chirping across the parking lot. blease....dollar general is less than a block away and 9V batteries cost less than $2 each...

I should probably mention it to management because they have someone who does a yearly check on smoke detectors. Maybe they don't know how to change the batteries? It's worth a checkup.

timelapse11:we had someone throw a grenade into someone else's window

...I mean, I know you just explained it, but I'm still stuck on the part where you said someone threw a GRENADE into someone's WINDOW
9th Oct 2019, 10:30 AM #24
goes fast
Lutzbug:

...I mean, I know you just explained it, but I'm still stuck on the part where you said someone threw a GRENADE into someone's WINDOW

Yep, it happened, I'm more surprised that I slept through it XD
9th Oct 2019, 10:36 AM #25
Cat Queen
Grenade-
Holy crap what's wrong with people O.O

A friend of mine once lived in a really shitty area, someone there threw a self made bomb into someone's window. And then it was the wrong window.

D:
9th Oct 2019, 1:48 PM #26
Keep Circulating the Tapes

Wish I could get my hands on a copy of Stranglehold, for a reasonable price, without risking my PC getting a cyber-disease from ""black market""...
9th Oct 2019, 9:16 PM #27
Timelapse11:Yep, it happened, I'm more surprised that I slept through it XD

Not as bad, but...
Our neighbors have the slightest bit of
conscience since the neighborhood isn't
utterly destroyed: yet... they invite these idiots who will buy a new gun and to test it, will drive up into the woods behind our house and fire randomly... Our neighbors stopped doing this, as they figured they'd EVENTUALLY get in trouble. Strangers though, don't give a damn and have fired randomly in the day and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT for no apparent reason, other than to test their new freaking gun???! (It happened on New years too, and woke dad straight out of his sleep... I understand being excited, but maybe don't POSSIBLY KILL SOMEONE for new years, huh????!!!!)

Also, I'd like to apologize if I became a annoyance by complaining so much here, it's just
people can be so damn stupid. We have to live on earth together, why actively TRY to be turds???!

9th Oct 2019, 9:22 PM #28
Birb is the Worb
CrosEL:

Also, I'd like to apologize if I became a annoyance by complaining so much here, it's just
people can be so damn stupid. We have to live on earth together, why actively TRY to be turds???!

That's what the thread's for, my dude! If it helps at all to say it, go ahead.
9th Oct 2019, 9:25 PM #29
CrosEL:Not as bad, but...
Our neighbors have the slightest bit of
conscience since the neighborhood isn't
utterly destroyed: yet... they invite these idiots who will buy a new gun and to test it, will drive up into the woods behind our house and fire randomly... Our neighbors stopped doing this, as they figured they'd EVENTUALLY get in trouble. Strangers though, don't give a damn and have fired randomly in the day and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT for no apparent reason, other than to test their new freaking gun???! (It happened on New years too, and woke dad straight out of his sleep... I understand being excited, but maybe don't POSSIBLY KILL SOMEONE for new years, huh????!!!!)

Oh, well, at least living in Italy means no random shooting. XD
10th Oct 2019, 1:23 AM #30
JammyTheBirb:That's what the thread's for, my dude! If it helps at all to say it, go ahead.

Thanks! It's just that I know complaining TOO much can get annoying,
so I try not to vent AS much... but seeing this thread:I can't help but
think I'm overusing it, lol!

Merged Doublepost:

whiteshaix:Oh, well, at least living in Italy means no random shooting. XD

Cool! I don't know much about others' laws and regulations, but.. I can
believe this means they have a law against shooting in civilization and
near other human beings in general, right?
Ironically have been exposed to more Italy this year alone:
it sounds more and more cool (for lack pf a better word) than down South
in America...

Also, I can't think of anything super rage inducing right now, but this' pretty annoying:

I'm eating chips on my bed, right? Then stop to draw, when I suddenly hear crunching
REALLY close by?! I slowly look around, there's nobody in the room with me.. The crunching
then stopped... then continued again, right? So I get off the bunkbed, turn on the lights and..
Lo and behold: there's a roach!!! The thing was eating my chips WITH ME, then when I moved
I guess that's when it stopped eating and hid, because when I turned the lights on, it was hiding.. then it looked back and forth, and again proceeded to eat chips too (which was terrifying for me to hear, (WHY DOES IT SOUND AS LOUD AS A HUMAN SITTING NEXT TO ME, EATING!!?) Needless to say I picked up the plate with "Roach-Chan" on it, and promptly stomped it's guts out on the floor and threw away everything... :'(

10th Oct 2019, 6:38 AM #31
Blimpmaster
Agh, that reminds me it's October which means my house is full of spiders I hate spiders send tweet
10th Oct 2019, 7:07 AM #32
CrosEL:

Cool! I don't know much about others' laws and regulations, but.. I can
believe this means they have a law against shooting in civilization and
near other human beings in general, right?
Ironically have been exposed to more Italy this year alone:
it sounds more and more cool (for lack pf a better word) than down South
in America...

Well, it's really hard to buy firearms in Italy if you're not law enforcement. You must have a valid reason (like you're a jeweler and need it to protect your shop from robbers) and a series of papers, and if they find you shooting at things outside the proper places they'll arrest you. Even hunting is limited to certain places, species and times.
Of course criminals always find a shortcut, but at least no one shoots your cat just to test a gun.

And now I begin to understand why those two American idiots came here and risked life sentence killing a cop for no reason. You really think everyone everywhere carries weapons. XD

The roach thing was definitely unsettling.
10th Oct 2019, 5:27 PM #33
Birb is the Worb
Got mad at twitter.
10th Oct 2019, 7:12 PM #34
loved birds way before they were the word
-removed
10th Oct 2019, 7:22 PM #35
rivaling gator
Ugh, I am so freaking sick right now. I've got the worst lingering cold that has also settled into a nice ear infection that makes everything sound like I'm underwater and hurts like daggers being slowly twisted in my ears. I'm coughing and sneezing up astonishing colors and can't do anything but sleep. I've also missed like three classes, and I know I am a huge nerd cause I was really mad I missed the class where we were discussing the indigenous queer experience.

But hey on the plus side I managed to quit smoking! Haven't had a ciggie in five days and I def plan to not start back up after I can breathe again.
11th Oct 2019, 7:03 PM #36
Birb is the Worb
My nephews are round, and have been from the moment I got up. They'll be here til 9PM. My brain has started turning to goo in protest of all the screaming and TV and two different tablets playing noisy cartoons at the same time.
11th Oct 2019, 7:35 PM #37
I met way too much people that didn't know what the word "fanart" means and it annoys me
13th Oct 2019, 8:34 PM #38
Only posting this because it's happening now: I HATE it when it leaks!
It's gotten so bad in this house that: there's apparatus for draining water into
the floor where I'm sleeping, but it requires me to push up the tarp
over my bed! (This SUCKS at night, seriously, no joke/exaggerating: I HATE IT
it hurts, I get sleepy as fuck.. and it screwed with my head... I'm %100 Serious.)
Also, the roof's coming down in multiple places (NONE OF THEM are as bad as the tarp...)
and there's holes dropping roaches AND ice cold water everywhere! I want
to live in a great home with a roof, and not a piece of fucking swiss
cheese for a ceiling!!!

15th Oct 2019, 11:33 AM #39
Birb is the Worb
Got mad at twitter again.
15th Oct 2019, 12:09 PM #40
The medicine my new doctor prescribed me for dizziness is actually just a high strength muscle relaxer that incapacitated me for half a day :)
Needless to say I'm getting another new doctor lol