Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
10 days ago, 2:03 AM #721
loved birds way before they were the word
I’ve had a constant headache over the past two days. seeing an empty torn-up bag of Koepplinger's 100% Whole Wheat bread on the floor and Nora sitting in the corner looking guilty has not helped things at all

I leave a loaf of bread on the counter and go outside for two minutes and she just horfs the whole thing down in what is probably two or three bites

Pit bulls have giant mouths and Nora uses hers to swallow loaves of bread whole like a fuckin gulper eel
10 days ago, 2:49 AM #722
Lutzbug:

I leave a loaf of bread on the counter and go outside for two minutes and she just horfs the whole thing down in what is probably two or three bites

Pit bulls have giant mouths and Nora uses hers to swallow loaves of bread whole like a fuckin gulper eel

"horfs"

I've never heard that word before and I love it.
10 days ago, 2:53 AM #723
loved birds way before they were the word
Kevin_Redcrow:"horfs"

I've never heard that word before and I love it.

It’s a term my husband uses and I picked up on it because I think it’s funny. I’m not sure where he got it from, but there ya go.
10 days ago, 6:01 AM #724
Taking Names & Spitting Images
Lutzbug:my dog ate an entire loaf of bread again.

*u*

10 days ago, 6:16 AM #725
callmerocket:*u*

I always used to be a bit angry at Scoob for doing stuff like that. It drove me nuts how Shaggy was just ok with it too. Like...dude. Scoob...you didn't pay for that. Shaggy did, and you just ate it in his face while also joking about how effectively he got cucked. Shaggy better start handling scoob like he does in these memes.

10 days ago, 6:34 AM #726
I know right!? Get a job dogs!!!

Uh, in keeping w/ the thread theme, I guess I can report an annoyance that I'm currently responsible for a high-volume inbox and I can't keep the sucker below 800 messages. Every time I think I have it under control, a newsletter goes out and we get another deluge x___x
10 days ago, 7:26 PM #727
callmerocket:*u*

A friend of mine made up a joke about Shaggy and Scooby:

"Why do Shaggy and Scooby run away from the unknown all the time, and why do they eat so much?"

10 days ago, 11:26 PM #728
I'm craving silky dessert tofu. There's multiple local Asian grocery stores and supermarkets in my neighborhood, and not one of them is selling silky dessert tofu.
9 days ago, 12:40 PM #729
1. Cats were more obnoxious than usual overnight and I went to bed late to begin with. I also had nightmares that someone found like a video of me swearing in college and I lost my job

2. I hate having to do anything work related on the weekend but this weekend I don't have a choice; I'm hoping I can get it done in like an hour but I'm annoyed bc I just want to do anything else
9 days ago, 6:50 PM #730
Environment Knight
It's been hazardously smokey here in Seattle since Friday and I've been trapped inside this whole time and the smoke is now starting to
seep
into
my
house
and I can do nothing about it unless I want to sit DIRECTLY next to my air purifier all day, which is I guess an option but really inconvenient.
My throat hurts, my eyes hurt, my chest hurts, I just want this to end, this is actually not a minor annoyance this is a major existential angst situation
9 days ago, 7:11 PM #731
Word on the smoke; it's in my basement

The back door was installed recently and it's missing some basic door stuff like weather stripping; the smoke flows through it like it's not even there and then settles and collects in my basement. Where I sleep

Pepper gas and fire smoke; oy vey! 2020 is the summer of terrible barbecues
9 days ago, 7:13 PM #732
So the company I loaned money from to get a new tablet (which aren't even giving me the money untill tommorow) really cucked my credit. Like, just from them LOOKING AT IT it went down 8 points! WTF.

I also ordered a credit card. I don't think I'm going to enjoy life very much with a below average credit score, I want to be able to actually be able to finance stuff.
8 days ago, 2:31 AM #733
My voice is ridiculously high pitched. I am pretty tall and large dude but have a voice of a woman (it actually got deeper recently, used to be a voice of a little girl), and they always mistake me for a woman on the phone
8 days ago, 3:08 AM #734
Environment Knight
callmerocket:Word on the smoke; it's in my basement

The back door was installed recently and it's missing some basic door stuff like weather stripping; the smoke flows through it like it's not even there and then settles and collects in my basement. Where I sleep

Pepper gas and fire smoke; oy vey! 2020 is the summer of terrible barbecues

#smokegang :(
United in our suffering.
It's still not cleared up over here, it's just sort of steadily gotten worse through the day despite the forecast leading me to believe it would get better. Really hope it rains tomorrow. My skin is so itchy. I'm used to being outside for like at least 3 hours a day as part of my general routine, and not leaving the house at all has made me realize how much I need those 3 hours!
8 days ago, 9:05 AM #735
goes fast
I got the blue screen of death on my laptop, had to to reset it, luckily my files could be saved in the process, but all of my apps are gone so I have to go and reinstall them, I don't even have windows office because I was using an older version of it (I was using office 2007, I prefer it to the newer one) my dad should have back ups of all my apps like that, so I can get him to give them to me, but he's at work so I have to wait until he gets back (I did drop him a text to ask if he had them, but of course he left his phone at home!)
It's going to be a pain since I can't draw anything digitally today, at least I have a few things I can do irl.
8 days ago, 10:40 AM #736
The kind of day where you wake up before your alarm but already just wish it was bedtime.

I hate that I'm waking up the same time I used to when I had a 30 minute commute. I hate that I'm so overwhelmed that that's necessary.
One week ago, 11:02 AM #737
It's so cold in my room, I hate getting dressed in the cold

I know it's supposed to warm up later but that's a high of 70 in many hours

I forget if I kept out a pair of sweatpants for over the summer, I hope I did or that a long skirt will do the trick. I hate getting out of bed and feeling the cold fabric sap some of my already little body heat. When I was a teenager I'd sometimes put the clothes in my bed with me so I could change under the sheets and the clothes would be warm already.
One week ago, 12:13 PM #738
goes fast
mitchellbravo:
It's so cold in my room, I hate getting dressed in the cold

And my room is too warm XD I wish my room was colder. My room is like an oven, I can prove bread in my room better than I can anywhere else in my house.

In other news, I forgot to put my alarm on and woke up at 12:45
One week ago, 2:25 PM #739
mitchellbravo:It's so cold in my room, I hate getting dressed in the cold

I know it's supposed to warm up later but that's a high of 70 in many hours

I forget if I kept out a pair of sweatpants for over the summer, I hope I did or that a long skirt will do the trick. I hate getting out of bed and feeling the cold fabric sap some of my already little body heat. When I was a teenager I'd sometimes put the clothes in my bed with me so I could change under the sheets and the clothes would be warm already.

Man, sorry to hear that. I freaking despise the cold, and summer is already going away :(

At least we get those winter holidays though.
One week ago, 4:04 PM #740
The older I get the less I can deal with the cold. When I was a teenager I loved bundling up and was in jeans and a hood ie all the time anyway (even at freaking band camp when it'd be like 80 degrees). I've always run cold but the past few years it's started to hurt more.

At least I can sit out in the sun to eat lunch for a bit. It's cold whatever part of me doesn't face the sun but its something
Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40