Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
9th Dec 2019, 5:10 PM #121
Edit

It's annoying not having a supportive family

God: Who told thee that thou suck?

10th Dec 2019, 5:13 AM #122
argylefox:There was a fantasy comic recommendation thread and no one mentioned my comic. More evidence that my comic is just at most 'meh'.

I'm new here, so my list is limited by what I've managed to discover so far. I took a look at The Under and I think it's pretty cool so far. You also have dozens of subscribers, so someone besides me thinks it's keen, too.
10th Dec 2019, 9:20 PM #123
Environment Knight
EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY TO MAKE A FREAKING JOKE IN A TAPAS COMMENTS SECTION I AM "WELL ACTUALLY"D BY AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A JOKE IS

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS
11th Dec 2019, 3:40 PM #124
Some people are EXTREMELY dry!

Also, hate it whenever I ask for a help on my art on a ARTSITE and nobody says anything...

11th Dec 2019, 4:54 PM #125
goes fast
I second that, that is rather annoying...
12th Dec 2019, 9:04 PM #126

OK- in my household there exists one cat and one dog. The dog is not mine but the cat is. I spend $$$ on catfood because she was very sick on regular grade catfood. (As in bloody, uncontrollable diarrhea)

Dog keeps eating the catfood. I've caught him in the act several times, and I know if he's the one to have done it because my cat takes about a day to eat the whole bowl, sometimes a day and a half- and there are always crumbs and at least a couple bits of kibble leftover. If it's the dog- it's gone in a minute and the bowl is licked clean.

What's frustrating is that there's a simple answer to this but other members in the household constantly deny the dog is doing it and won't help. I'm not saying he's a bad boy- but he's gonna eat it if you leave it out for him to.

It's annoying and offensive to my wallet. Bleck
12th Dec 2019, 9:33 PM #127
Anyone else played Megaman 10, on hard mode, AS PROTOMAN? ...Yeah...

16th Dec 2019, 6:14 PM #128
the only safe place is the top shelf
Might be the rosy glasses of childhood nostalgia, but it seems to me that shop windows used to have way more elaborate Christmas decorations in the past...
16th Dec 2019, 7:04 PM #129
I realize I'm kind of in the wrong for this but anyway

I posted a cover about a year ago on my youtube and like half a year ago it was claimed by a random "company" who does not own the song and after googling their name is responsible for A LOT of false claims. But because the cover is not mine, my channel is not monetizable and because I don't have a license to cover the song. But also because of how youtube works, depending on where I ask I'm allowed to do that or I'm not allowed to do that. I can't file a dispute because I don't own the song. I don't want to leave the false claim because it's not theirs either.
Normally I'd just delete the video but it's done way better than any other video I've posted.
Also the fact that a channel that could be monetized would have the option of manually putting in the rightful owner of the song infuriates me because why wouldn't that be available for anyone?

---
21st Jan 2020, 3:36 AM #130
LMS

My computer's graphics card crashed while I was trying to save the beginning of a novel idea, and when it came back to life it was to give me the Blue Screen of Death, and I lost what I was working on.

I have a copy of the scene's last draft in a Jpeg file because I do, so not all is lost, but I am less than enthused about copying it down again when I already had an improved version.
21st Jan 2020, 5:18 AM #131
My professor at school is complaining that we take too many photos of the lecture slides...but the thing is, he blasts through them basically every 2 minutes, giving us no time to write the stuff down.
21st Jan 2020, 11:32 PM #132
Leaks... Especially leaking ceilings...
I'm not joking at all, the room I must stay in now was almost flooded.. :(

22nd Jan 2020, 12:24 PM #133
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
Ok. we moved into this place and found that we had a Gas oven...that's new. Never dealt with Gas before.

We call up an electricity company and they ask "do you just want the electricity throuh us or gas too."

So we think. "hmm, that was easier than we thought, and everything is fine..."

But then the gas gets cut off. So I call the company and they say there are no outages in the area and they are going to send a guy to make sure the connection is working. There'll be a guy here in one to two days so don't go out...Right.

So two days later, after no guy has come I call the company again. THIS is where the story gets stupid. I get a hold of the same person again but this time she actually bothers to look into the problem. I assume last time she was just looking out the window and saying whatever would shut me up. She says that we actually don't have a gas account, only an electricity account.

So I'm thinking "what, that isn't possible" because, we got asked when we signed up if we wanted both and we said yes, then we had both for a while. And then she says that "we do not even provide gas in your state." so, this company had just been happy to talk about gas on several occasions, even bringing it up of their own volition when we signed up....and they just don't do gas. I guess we got the dregs of the last tenants gas from their company before somebody came to cut it off...but the whole situation was just ridiculous.

So now we're getting connected with some specifically gas company. But we have to go a week without hot water and cooking everything in a microwave or toaster.
22nd Jan 2020, 9:43 PM #134
LMS:My computer's graphics card crashed while I was trying to save the beginning of a novel idea, and when it came back to life it was to give me the Blue Screen of Death, and I lost what I was working on.

I have a copy of the scene's last draft in a Jpeg file because I do, so not all is lost, but I am less than enthused about copying it down again when I already had an improved version.

Something similar happened to me! It wasn't my pc though.

I worked on the manuscript of my comic, and when I has half done, my 5 year-old intuos decided it didn't want to work anymore and well, rest in pieces old tablet.
Fortunately, this happened on December and my husband used part of his bonus to buy me another one.
Mind you, I have to downgrade to a cheaper tablet because we have lots of debt, but it can do the work and I was able to finish my manuscript and start my comic.

---

I'm studying online but day by day I'm feeling more frustrated with the college because they're so unorganized and uncommunicative. I'm not sure if I want to keep studying like, I'm not exactly rich but I put lots of efforts on my studies only for the contents to be taken down and put other activities, thus making me do all the work again.
22nd Jan 2020, 10:40 PM #135
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Today in Retail Hell featured:

-A man screaming at every manager at 6 am
-Another man using our restroom as a shower and then demanding we help him find his wallet he supposedly lost in there
-ANOTHER man grabbing my coworker's Starbucks, dashing into the restroom, and drinking it

This was all within 3 hours.

Who has the energy to be screaming mad at 6 am i'm not even fully present at 6 am
22nd Jan 2020, 10:55 PM #136
Birb is the Worb
I had a lovely day out shopping today with friends, picked up some cool stuff, some birthdays presents for my mum, and the wool she wanted and felt really good and confident. Then I got off the train home and realised I didn't have my bag with me. I rushed back on the train to find it, but I couldn't find it anywhere and the train pulled away, taking me to the wrong stop. I had a mini autistic meltdown and panicked. Someone I knew-ish helped me get the next train home, and I eventually made it.

I just feel really ashamed that I had a meltdown the way I did and I caused my mum so much bother. It's embarrassing and I feel pretty pathetic. ¬_¬ It shows me I haven't come as far as I thought I had.

I'm sending some emails and will contact lost property when I can.
25th Jan 2020, 3:29 PM #137
Ear infections that hurt so you can only sleep on one side and can't listen to headphones or blow your nose too hard
28th Jan 2020, 10:32 PM #138
People doing their BEST to stop you, when you're doing something important for you/yourself.

28th Jan 2020, 11:46 PM #139
Family drama keeping you stressed 24/7 so you just end up shutting everyone out to not have to deal with it.

---
1st Feb 2020, 8:44 PM #140
Finally, one person who might understand what I go through(?)

But this comment is about ads: Why do people think that annoying others will get them to buy thier product and/or service? Make it seem like they need it, not try to make it a subliminal message.. They make me so angry! I mean, people have problems and want to be entertained, but there HAS to be a better and less annoying way to advertise your stuff, right?

Some commercials and ads should be banned and the makers hurt, very badly...

Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10