Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
13 days ago, 2:55 PM #161
What a sucker
And Today's Weather in BEAUTIFUL SOUTH CAROLINA is:

WINDY AS BALLS
12 days ago, 3:43 AM #162
A few summers ago I started watching X Files using my (then bf now husans) Netflix account. Over the course of like 2 years I made it partway thru season 4 and then I kind of lost interest.

I decided last summer to start watching it again on my (now husans) amazon prime and this time keep track for myself rating each episode using a rubric I created based on my own parameters so that someday, if I ever decide to come back around for round 3, I know which episodes I actually liked and which ones to skip

2 things
1. It's taken me a lot longer on the second go around, idk if it's because now the episodes aren't new to me anymore or if I'm just not binge-watching with as much quantity as before (for a few weeks I could watch a whole episode each night, or every two nights; some days I watched episodes back to back I KNOW BINGEWATCHING IS A REGULAR THING PEOPLE DO WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO COMMIT TO SOMETHIGNG FOR THAT LONG OK) but I'm only partway into season 2, like Skinner hasn't even been around that much yet at the part I'm at

2. Amazon prime is now no longer showing the eps, you have to buy/rent them, so now I have to use husan hulu

3. How much effort is it worth going to to watch and rate each x files episode for my own personal enjoyment

12 days ago, 7:10 AM #163
goes fast
I love getting to work with horses, but I hate getting up at 6:30. I am barely awake at 9:00, I am a zombie at 6:30.
And I forgot to make my sandwiches last night so I have to make them now
12 days ago, 12:58 PM #164
What a sucker
Jeremy7:And Today's Weather in BEAUTIFUL SOUTH CAROLINA is:

WINDY AS BALLS

And in another minor annoyance, no one liked this.

But seriously. Yesterday was pretty windy. Immediately after the trash truck came, I had to go out and get the can from the road - as in, the can was blown into the middle of the street. And the wind was literally tearing up my mom's plastic greenhouse.

I told my dad, he said that the wind wasn't a minor annoyance - it was so windy, he was concerned our metal roofing was gonna be ripped off.
11 days ago, 2:42 AM #165
We have two cats, and we are in the process of moving things from our apartment to our house. Just packing a few things up in boxes at a time. Mostly just stuff off bookshelves and out of drawers. It's bizarre to move so much and yet when you look around afterward, it looks like nothing has changed.

But my annoyance is that our gray cat, who is smarter but also louder and clumsier than our other one, knows for sure that something is up and is beside herself about it. She is screaming more than usual and just climbing on furniture she normally doesn't go on, clawing at every box, just being a general nuisance. I'm waiting to hear the inevitable shatter of glass in the middle of the night as she discovers yet another surface to leap on and shriek from.

I am trying to give her lots of love and attention but I feel she will not be sated until she herself is removed from the apartment and placed in the house!!!!
One week ago, 4:40 PM #166
Blehh I got sick and its effecting my drawing schedule orz
One week ago, 7:59 PM #167
Yet another annoyance:

It's winter here down south, and while we WANT snow we only get
it maybe once in year WAY in January! But this year...

It RAINS for days straight, which is horrible because our roof's full of leaks,
as if our porch... And (this is going to dangerous territory) it flooded other
areas of the city and destroyed homes, cars and swept people away. luckily it's okay-ish here..
but still our house Is molding further and it's a freaking horrific slog to slosh outside
to do errands...

yet, with all this rain; when it gets cold.. it stops and we don't see a snowflake yet!
I'm not asking for a lot, only just some!? Why can't it rain while it's cold!? It's
INCREDIBLY unfair! :( It's freezing right now, and there's not a drop of rain to be seen..
So no snow yet...

God: Who told thee that thou suck?

One week ago, 8:01 PM #168
What a sucker
See, this guy gets it.
One week ago, 8:30 PM #169
There's a noise my heater makes and everytime I try to show it to someone it disapears. Also, it's an irregular noise and I have no idea why it's here and it's annoing me a lot
One week ago, 10:07 PM #170
Up here in jersey we are getting the "rainy season" too instead of actual snow. I know there's still plenty of time left for snow but the days and days of endless cloud cover are really making me tired. I love rainy days but they don't help when you have shit to do outside of teh house and when it feel slike perpetual night
One week ago, 10:10 PM #171
I work as a bank teller, and when people send me money or checks through the drive thru, a lot of times, they fold up the money and checks, which makes it harder to put through our scanners. And I'm like, "Guys....the tubes are shaped the way they are so you can put everything nice and straight and DON'T have to fold it." -__-
One week ago, 10:31 PM #172
mitchellbravo:Up here in jersey we are getting the "rainy season" too instead of actual snow. I know there's still plenty of time left for snow but the days and days of endless cloud cover are really making me tired. I love rainy days but they don't help when you have shit to do outside of teh house and when it feel slike perpetual night

It's like a curse..

I can't help but think of a biblical reason: When the earth was flooded.. Alright, it's not that bad, but
one can see only just raining for... like 4 or 5 days (not even straight through) can flood a place
REALLY fast!

And yes the perpetual night thing, makes it feels like you're stuck in a horror movie :(

Another annoyance is that while my wrists feel good enough to lift weights again, they still burn like
hell :( And because of that I'm not able to do as many lifts as I need..

6 days ago, 11:58 AM #173
Wish we got some rain over here. It's supposed to be the rainy-snowy season, but since the beginning of the year we've had nothing but sun. I'm in my T-shirt rn instead of huddling close to the fireplace, wtf.

Global warming, man.
6 days ago, 3:24 PM #174
Ah yeah, in southern Finland (at least the area where I live) we've only had all in all about 5 days of snow, barely even covering the ground. Instead we've had rain. It's easy for other parts of the world to ignore global warming, but in areas with more variety in weather, it's undeniable that something is happening.

---

Personal minor annoyance
I haven't been able to get out of my head recently.
Huh, it got a bit deeper than I intended

---
6 days ago, 3:32 PM #175
There's a hotel in my country that uses tablets for basic hotel use. Poor things, I wish I could steal get one from them so I could use it THE RIGHT way...

5 days ago, 2:27 AM #176
Dyohna:Blehh I got sick and its effecting my drawing schedule orz

Another sick person here. But on top of the flu I had cramps all day ugh.

Also my computer scared the sh*t out of me because it was giving me an error on picture file formats. Found out that it was the photo software giving trouble after an update.

Reapeageddon:There's a hotel in my country that uses tablets for basic hotel use. Poor things, I wish I could steal get one from them so I could use it THE RIGHT way...

Gasp! SACRILEGE!
5 days ago, 1:08 PM #177
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
I really wanted to put this in the Air Your Greivences thread, but I thought it might be disrespectful to people going through serious life issues...it DOES fill me with dread and anger though.

There's just more Teen Titans GO crap, A couple of years ago they did a trailer in the style of the 2003 show saying "we've found a way back" but it was all just an elaborate troll to get people to give another Teen Titans GO movie a look.

I know it's only a cartoon, I know it's not REALLY important...but god damn, guys...it is an open wound. They have all the same voice actors and stuff, just making junk and milking the rotten, dead teats of something I used to love a little too much.
4 days ago, 3:26 PM #178
Don't eat pancakes and KFC biscuits...

Also don't talk anyone who likes to eat way too much.

Both of these are something I'm
still suffering from.. :(

4 days ago, 5:50 PM #179
You mean, don't eat them together? Because I really, really like pancakes on their own. (Although tastes may differ).

And what's wrong with people that like eating?
3 days ago, 12:14 AM #180
That actually reminded me of when I lived with a former friend who used to have an ED. He would nonchalantly shame or ridicule me for my diet choices and now, like 2 years later, I live with constant self-shaming whenever I open my fridge because of it so yayyy
I'm like a bad-behaviour-and-habit magnet.

---
Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10