1. The art must include at least one character from each comic. I will be checking the comics so yeah.
2. Keep it Christmas themed! We love winter holidays so it’d be kind of sad if it wasn’t really Christmas themed. It could be anything, just as long as there’s some Christmas fever in there.
3. Please be nice to your assignment. We don’t want to be mean. My half melted failed snowman will be sad.
4. The exchange itself must be safe for work.You can enter whatever you wish (as long as it’s your on comic) but your exchange must be safe for work.
5. Keep your thing as short or long as you want. Attempt to send a multi-page thing all at once, but that’s not strict.
6. Pleaaaaaasssseee do not post your exchange art or share it. Just PM it to me. We love surprises in this household so having it be not a surprise is no.
7. Deadline to submit your exchange is December 20th! It’s a little more than a month. If you can’t make the deadline please PM me by December 5th. If you don’t make it AND you don’t let me know previously, then you’re going to get called out. Exceptions may apply.
Sign ups END on November 15th. Assignments go out on the 16th. You will get a piece of fanart even if someone isn’t doing it anymore. Even if I have to draw it myself. No one will be left out.
Sign up rules:
1. Sign up by November 15th. No later.
2. Let me know what flags you don’t want.
3. Let me know what flags you have. (Also if your comic has the flag but doesn’t show that, let me know as well.)
4. List comics you’ve done before if you don’t want to do them again. You don’t have to.
5. If you want to back up, let me know. I accept all backups lmao
Now, I’m not doing a collab comic. BMR, however has graciously offered to do something. It is, in their words,
BMR:Basically, my idea for the intro comic was, the poem "The Night Before Christmas". Anyone who signs up for it, will get a certain number of lines, depending on how many people join.
1. Tell me in your sign up post if you’re doing it. If you don’t tell me you won't get an assignment.
2. Once you get your art assignment, you will also get your poem lines.
BMR:So basically, they just have to do a page/set of pages/single image that incorporates their lines. Nothing much else to add rules-wise, I think.
- Sign up by November 15th, 11:59 pm EST.
- Tell me flags you have and don’t want
- Fan art and collab poem art due on December 20th, 11:59 EST.
- Assignments go out on or before the 16th.
- Cover art and intro go up on December 24th, at 5:00 pm EST.
- If you have questions please ask
If you have an avatar/banner idea, or some site shenanigans ideas, PM me! If not, I’ll whip up something.
15/20 Assignment 4/8 Intro comic
Days till posting: 3 days
I'm up with The Adventures of Sir Power with V and L flag, i don't have any problem with any flag.
in the past i did the exchanges with Lectro by 7 different Jeremys (Or one guy with Jeremy7 nick, I'm not sure),
It's just another Day by BluRaven C. Houvener and Cryptida by Microraptor
I... I think I'm one guy... though I can't be too sure... WHO AM I?
Anyways, I sign up with:
Which has a V tag. Mostly light, there are some handcapitations but they aren't terribly graphic.
Don't wanna work with S or N tags.
Let's see, in the past, I worked with: Silk and Sword, War Planet, The Mansion of E, Peregrine, and COSMOS. While I had Cryptida for the Back To School Collab, I'd like a chance to make a proper crossover.
I guess I'll take my chances with the intro. But just be warned, my otherwise normal Santa Claus is also an ass-kicking spectre.
You're good! So, what you do is after you sign up with a comic of yours, then you would get an assignment of another comic. You would take at least one character from your comic and one from the other one, and put them together in a setting that relates to the theme. (In this case, Christmas). Once you do that and send it in by PM, everyone's art will be showcased. Its kind of like Secret Santa but comics. Does that make sense?
Auuuugh I really shouldn't sign up for this seeing as I barely can make time for my own comic these days >___>;;; B-but how could I resist a Christmas exchange!??
WELP. Will kick self for this later. It definitely won't be as ambitious as my last one but bring on the holly-jollies
Signing up with Beyond Bloom (which has a V!iolence tag)
Would like to avoid the heavy S! and N! tags Past Exchanges: Telly Savants - Serpents of Old - Alice Darkly - All Dark University
EDIT: Will the collab project involve just a drawing of a character reading from the poem?
I am so in! This time, I want to do Word from Word is the Bird and with that said, I want to keep everything G rated because Word is all about being family friendly and above all else, putting a smile on your face.
Location:Raiding your pantry, stealing your pretzels
Jumping in for my second crossover this year!
Signing up with The Battalion, flags are violence and language, but nothing appearing in the comic so far.
Not worried about flags, throw anything at me!
Comics I've done before: Karabear Comics Unlimited, INTS: Black Gate, and Peregrine
I can be a backup and I'd like to sign up for the poem collab as well!
I would like to do both things and I'm fine with any flags, while my comic may at one point have V and L flags.
My comic is Milty's Fictocomic Calvacade and I would suggest using Milty, Joel, or Ceesia but feel free to use any character that's shown up thus far.
You'll get your signature when I can pry it out of my cold dead synapses.