Forum > General discussion > Good things that happened to you today?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
13 days ago, 9:00 PM #681
What a sucker
I convinced someone to take a picture of their 12' skeleton dunking a smaller skeleton through a basketball hoop.
13 days ago, 9:14 PM #682
I spent all day moving things for a person I take great care off and a friend of her gave me a rare vinyl for it.
13 days ago, 9:56 PM #683
LMS

Finished my first day at my new job and got some ice cream because I had to skip lunch to go to the store beforehand.
13 days ago, 11:03 PM #684
I realize I'm becoming obsessed with making pancakes. I just made some again for the third day in a row. @.@
13 days ago, 11:10 PM #685
Bought a tailored suit and hung out ! Got lots of panels done and sent in a movie script and script for a comic I’m authoring , excited to push that out on tapas/webtoons when I got a good buffer
11 days ago, 5:23 PM #686
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
this time i got TWO free string cheese for blood donation >:D
11 days ago, 5:28 PM #687
I got approved for social aid and also my pokemon emerald version finally was shipped to me
11 days ago, 11:04 PM #688
Finished work and got hit with a wave of domestic mania so I went out and bought cat food and a wreath base and taco bell and then came home ate the wreath made the cat food and left the taco bell in the trunk for tomorrow

Now I'm real tired tho haha
10 days ago, 7:00 AM #689
Taking Names & Spitting Images
My sis texted me at work, "I turned the house into an onion sauna!" Turns out, they heard that lots of steam could help with the fire smoke indoors, so they ran the shower with the door open, boiled water on the stove, and made a big vat of onion soup for dinner.

On my way home, all I could think about was how good the onion soup sounded. But, we don't share food very often, so it was more of a wistful longing. But within three seconds of me walking through the door (into humid, oniony bliss), sis's fiancé shouted down the stairs "eat soup!"

So I did and I'm so happy I could cry
10 days ago, 2:38 PM #690
yesterday, you said junoro
This is a two in one, but I got called into work for the first time yesterday and survived the morning of nerves and nausea. By the end of the day I was looking forward to coming back! So today, morning 2 of this assignment, my gastrointestinal tract is quite calm and I am extra looking forward to getting started and maybe actually eating at work. Hallelujah *prayer hands emoji*
10 days ago, 3:17 PM #691
Got a lot of code done for work, and animation! Building a buffer on comics, hopefully get a solid schedule in a few months once I get 3rd comics buffer good
10 days ago, 5:55 PM #692
a friend wrote to me to check on me and tried to cheer me up. It felt nice.
9 days ago, 6:26 AM #693
I made new alt friends! I was walking around the city when A few alt kids came up to me and were really excited and asked for my instagram. It was super cool and im pumped to have new friends! :D
9 days ago, 7:59 AM #694
I had the time to go back to my parents' house to swim. A very lucky time to go, considering it's mid-September!
9 days ago, 3:57 PM #695
Mmmm, I love this trash
someone made really cute drawings of me last night . . .
8 days ago, 9:31 AM #696
goes fast
I ordered a Discord plushie from someone and due to the current state of the world he got a little delayed, but he arrived today and it's such a cool plushie! It's really detailed and I love the little tufts of fur. The plushie maker was really nice too, super helpful.
8 days ago, 4:06 PM #697
Environment Knight
My neighbor's dogs, when they playfight, let out this noise that sounds like a driveway being pressure-washed and it just cracks me up every time they do it
One week ago, 12:20 AM #698
I am actually now writing a full movie script..if this goes all the way through thank you inky for the tips (actually thank you either way xD)

Had a good work day and got animation/comic stuff done, also watched SnowPiercer with some peeps..VERY interesting action film.
One week ago, 1:16 PM #699
My tablet is arriving today. I'm excited, with no real understanding why because it's literally just the same damn tablet I broke.
One week ago, 3:25 PM #700
I bought a figure of Stimpy from the Ren and Stimpy Show, which I've put on my desk.

Forum > General discussion > Good things that happened to you today?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38