Forum > General discussion > Good things that happened to you today?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37
22nd Dec 2019, 5:58 PM #61
I managed to set up a Minecraft server for the users here called MinecraftFury. The project ran in 2015, 2016 and 2017, but the guy who used to do it is inactive and I really missed it, so therefore I chose to resurrect it for 2020.

22nd Dec 2019, 6:04 PM #62
I drew a lot today and that was nice and fun xD
22nd Dec 2019, 6:05 PM #63
I went to bed early last night, woke up early today, logged on here for the first time in days to do some catching up, cleaned up the kitchen, and got minestrone in the crockpot for Hanukkah dinner. My husband does not know that I bought a gingerbread "Hanukkah House" as a gift for him lol.
23rd Dec 2019, 2:54 PM #64
I just realized that I hit 50 comics! Hope I can keep going to 100 and beyond...
24th Dec 2019, 6:29 AM #65
🕎 Light it up 🕎
I got my Marshall Tufton speaker today. I bought a Killburn II back in November with my Christmas bonus, I wanted a bit more oomph to it.
Tufton packs a serious punch right out of the box and I'm very pleased with it.
4th Jan 2020, 4:57 AM #66
I can explain
As of today, I am officially down to part-time. Took nearly a year, and at least six months longer than it should have, but my life plan is now back on track. Working three days a week gives me enough income to break even - pay for rent, utilities, food. The rest of my time will go towards creative efforts. That's right, I'm back to work on my video game.

... well, I'm gonna take a two-week "vacation" first. I need a bit of time to decompress, work was pretty stressful for a long while. Plus AGDQ starts on Sunday, that's basically a religious observance for me.

But after that, bam, I'm going to get cracking. I even bought a webcam and microphone so I can try streaming the work. I'll start shilling my Twitch account when I start doing that. Trust me, I won't shut up about it.
4th Jan 2020, 5:03 AM #67
Drum bum
My dad's surgery went well, and he is home and resting.

Also, my student loan refund came through. Kinda bittersweet, but I'll take the little victories while I can.
9th Jan 2020, 4:33 PM #68
Every time in the past I have done this task at work, it has turned into a hair-pulling debacle. Not so this morning! While I was sure going in that everything was going to fall apart and get handed off to day shift, I was able to wrap up with time to spare. What should be a straightforward procedure actually was for a change. On top of that, time has come for my yearly tool allowance so I can get some professional tools that didn't come from yard sales without digging into my own pockets.

I (almost ?) never posted in the optimistic thread on SmackJeeves, but I'm trying take advantage of what CF has to offer now that I know what it is to lose a site and its community.
18th Jan 2020, 4:42 PM #69
Blimpmaster
I changed my violin's E string (the thinnest string, and the one most likely to SNAP and take your eye out) and I managed it without damaging anything or hurting myself! And the new string sounds great! Then I practised Bach until my fingers hurt. That was a good afternoon!
18th Jan 2020, 10:05 PM #70
I just got commissioned to make a book cover! :D
19th Jan 2020, 12:52 AM #71
We closed on our new house yesterday, and today spent time taping off molding and covering floors so tomorrow we can paint
19th Jan 2020, 12:54 AM #72
I saw a Car Show. It was actually pretty cool. The types showcased were electric and hybrids. Plus, the prototypes featured were really something. They looked like something out of a movie.
19th Jan 2020, 1:02 AM #73
Environment Knight
When I turn the heat on in my apartment, the warm air blowing out of the vents rustles the leaves of my houseplants and they move about in a very soothing way.
20th Jan 2020, 12:48 AM #74
mitchellbravo:We closed on our new house yesterday, and today spent time taping off molding and covering floors so tomorrow we can paint

We painted
20th Jan 2020, 2:18 AM #75
I've gotten 15 of 33 comics read for this contest I'm helping judge XD The deadline for submission is today...so I don't think more have been added to the list (it's not on CF.)

I also just got done inking 3 pages for the re-draw of Act 4, and am starting to tone one of two I got completed for Act 6 here on CF :D

I have scheduled my first part of the V-Day crossover to be done ideally this week, and have started reading my assigned comic.

I am going to be so excited when February rolls around and we get to see everyone's stuff :D
20th Jan 2020, 5:20 AM #76
Did my Math exam, and I say it wasn't TOO bad
25th Jan 2020, 2:28 AM #77
LMS

My new coworker who works the front desk didn't come in for their shift, so I got an extra $9 for staying late and doing pretty much nothing.
26th Jan 2020, 1:07 PM #78
goes fast
I started writing a Gravity Falls/Hamilton parody ages ago, but I never finished it because I'm bad at writing songs but I dug it up and finally finished it and I'm currently talking with someone who is going to voice a bunch of the characters for the song, I do still need a few background singers, but it's going well so far :3
26th Jan 2020, 1:24 PM #79
Krunker.io is a surprisingly good online shooter. Despite looking like a discount Roblox/Tf2 clone.

No ability spam like in a hero shooter (Paladins/Overwatch), all classes available from the start, with only secondary unlockable pistols. Instant join, simple vibrant graphics, active playerbase.

Heck, any modern 60$ online shooter is a steal, compared to Krunker.io.
28th Jan 2020, 12:16 PM #80
🕎 Light it up 🕎
Filed my taxes for the first time ever and turbotax says I'm supposed to get a $1k tax return so that'll be cool
Forum > General discussion > Good things that happened to you today?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37