Forum > General discussion > Good things that happened to you today?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Two weeks ago, 2:11 AM #161
Geometry teacher gave me full points for my work. Why does this makes me happy? Because the dude said it's full points or nothing if we miss something even if it's small detail.

I sighed in relief when I saw my grade.
13 days ago, 5:52 PM #162
one of my art pieces made it to the top of the search results of the piece it was inspired by

on ecosia not google but damn, i'll take it!
(search up "16 zoloft smile" if you want to see it, solid album)
Ko-Fi | succ up to zucc | reddit
12 days ago, 4:01 PM #163
My student loan is gone, as of today. I think that's pretty cool. Now maybe I can buy some steam games...
12 days ago, 4:42 PM #164
Wow omg
10 days ago, 2:04 AM #165
My sister and I thought we lost a document that we had been working on for awhile, but we finally managed to find it today :D it was such a relief. And all this virus craziness is helping me to check up on all my friends and talk to them more, and we’ve managed to get the groceries we need for the most part even though several shelves are bare in stores. Hallelujahimage
9 days ago, 12:13 AM #166
There's a "Weebles" wiki
6 days ago, 4:41 AM #167
Mmmm, I love this trash
Today, I moved apartments! It's still a gigantic mess, but I'm falling in love with the place. We're going to paint it soon, and get nice new furniture.

Also, I commissioned my roommate's favourite artist to write him a song and it's beautiful and now we're going to make a music video out of it.

I also learned recently that while I won't be working during this time of crisis, I'll still be compensated as if I was working 19 hours a week.

Oh! And I assembled a new bike and it's super cute.
6 days ago, 7:11 PM #168
I also learned recently that while I won't be working during this time of crisis, I'll still be compensated as if I was working 19 hours a week.

That’s amazing!!
6 days ago, 7:14 PM #169
and the Sorcerer's Stone
I did a past-life regression out of boredom and found out why I'm actually so sad.
Not sure how real it was, but judging on the names, dates and places I've seen, it seems legit.
6 days ago, 7:42 PM #170
I finally got around to reading book 1 of my friend’s webcomic, and it was so good!! I’m usually not a huge fantasy person, but it was very well-paced and the characters were great. It feels good to support a friend, and now we can compare stories easier.
4 days ago, 12:57 PM #171
Turns out, I got GTA 4 for free, cause I did purchase EOLC expansion pack a while back, on it's own.
So now, I got the complete edition. All it needs is essential mods, for ultimate experience and it's good to go.
3 days ago, 12:27 PM #172
I was able to get Tomb Raider while it was free on Steam! I am liking how game companies are encouraging people to stay inside! Minecraft added cute splash text, Plague Inc's adding a new gamemode where you MAKE the cure, and TOMB RAIDER WAS FUCKIN FREE
3 days ago, 1:39 PM #173
Despite sleeping like there was a newborn in the house (the cats were relentlessly disturbing) I woke up feeling pretty good, and I feel motivated to get some more projects done around my house today. I know there's no rush but it'd be nice to have more spaces that are officially "ready to use properly."
3 days ago, 1:57 PM #174
My college gave us access to the whole Adobe cloud thing for the next month or so! It's super cool, especially since I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise...

Also not something that happened to me, but I heard on the radio today that one of the bigger cities here in Poland won't be charging rent for city properties for now, which was a bit of much-needed good news sandwiched between the epidemic and the fires.
3 days ago, 2:19 PM #175
Yooo that's amazing!

Ey I just discovered this thread today, it seems pretty neat! :D

I just learned that I won't be having any interest accrue on my student loans for a few months because of everything that's been happening, which is pretty awesome. (I mean... everything that's been happening isn't awesome, but at least there's some good stuff happening!)
Also I made good coffee this morning. That's pretty neat too. :D
Yesterday, 1:18 AM #176
Got my credit card bill for the month, and it's a lot less than usual. Of course, it's because of you-know-what... can't believe how much I'd been spending on bus trips to neighbouring towns and coffee shop visits. So, what can I spend it all on instead, I ask myself...
Storm Over Whoomera (NSFW, nudity) Comic Fury | Renderosity (first page)
Created by Ed Kline, co-writer Lee M
Today, 12:26 AM #177
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
donated blood, got free potato chip >:D
Today, 12:59 AM #178
We made it to Oregon in one piece! And we made it here on less than our actual projected budget we'd set aside!

And, in spite of having really nothing to sit on (I'm using my camping chair and our "camp chef" box as a desk XD) this place already feels like home and the doggos are loving it! Plus, Jack, who is usually very anxious and neurotic, was mellow and chill the entire four full days of driving! Both dogs did really well :D

Seriously, we are so relieved to have made it with no accidents or anything. Now we're not going anywhere until the Covid virus is under control.

Today, 12:59 AM #179
The freedom and thorough coverage of a new marker
Today, 3:50 AM #180
My in-laws and my parents ordered some things to help my son as we do school from home and are stuck at home in general. They came in today so he is excited for tomorrow.
Forum > General discussion > Good things that happened to you today?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9