Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - I need to know.

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Critique > I need to know.
Pages: [1]

"I need to know.", 10 days ago, 1:42 AM #1
princess_lom

Registration date: 30th Jun 2013
I tried so hard to improve my comic and my english since 1st chapter.

Could you tell me what do you think about my comic? Bad or good, I don't mind. Because what you will write I will take to heart and try to make another changes to improve my comic.

Thank you.
10 days ago, 9:35 AM #2
HeSerpenty

Registration date: 23rd Nov 2012
Hello my friend!

You certainly have improved for sure so great job on that!

If I were to be honest, I think you could really benefit from having a proofreader who speaks english as their first language kind of go over your script and give you tips. I mean I enjoy your characters and your art very much as you know, but I think it would really take it to the next level to make that adjustment!

If you want... you can send me a few pages of your script and I can proofread/edit it for you to sound more like the english language and you can compare and see if it helps for future pages.

I'd love to help with that if you still want it! ^_^

10 days ago, 11:49 AM #3
Panda Cop

Registration date: 4th Nov 2019
I would also be willing to help with the english. My writing is horrible but i do know how to spell most words and how to correct some romance language to english problems. I just wouldn't be able to help with grammar.
10 days ago, 5:56 PM #4
princess_lom

So the only thing which I need to improve is still my english xD ? Damn. And I live in england, but talking is much easier than writing :/ damn. It would be easier to find me on discord. Just PM me and I'll send you my discord id.
People normaly don't want to help me for free, so I would be happy if actually someone would like do it because he got time and likes me xD
9 days ago, 9:48 PM #5
Thorsby

Registration date: 14th Nov 2013
I did not read much of this. I think it is a bad idea to start of with the FAQ. A lot to read through before the story begins.
I think the icons for "next", "previous" etc should have words on them, they're a bit confusing.
9 days ago, 10:23 PM #6
princess_lom

I don't have FAQ O.o Do I? Emmm, I asked about my story and drawings not how site look like, but I will keep that in my mind.
9 days ago, 10:26 PM #7
Thorsby

Registration date: 14th Nov 2013
I meant this: http://reeclipse.thecomicseries.com/comics/2

It comes up before the comic, so readers will probably read it before the comic.
8 days ago, 4:52 AM #8
princess_lom

That is true, for new readers could that be a spoiler. Before that page I use to have 12 chapters of old version of comic. I will change it. Thanks