Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > What did you get done today? -a webcomic thread-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 91
14th Jan 2020, 7:09 AM #81
Created a cast page and fanart page. Still have quite a bit more to add to both of these- but I'm satisfied with how they are for the time being. UwU
Also did some minor overhauls to the site in general, though, this is all still relatively new to me.
14th Jan 2020, 10:54 PM #82
Those look good!! One thing that always bummed me out about extra pages was it felt like I was going way overboard for something that most readers won't look at, or might refer to once. I should try to get them set up soon though.

It might just be me personally, but on the cast page, I think it might look better center aligned and maybe with just a smidge more space between each character? I'm not a graphic design knowing person so maybe I'm wrong, just giving my opinion.
14th Jan 2020, 11:02 PM #83
got away with it
Did my first comic post in exactly one year today. It's good to be back.
15th Jan 2020, 5:16 AM #84
I was able to ink Page 6 of Chapter 18 today!
15th Jan 2020, 11:22 AM #85
After five days of traveling, me, my spouse and our two dogs are at a naturist campsite in Spain and now that we’re settled down for a few days, i’ve just finished a comic page.
16th Jan 2020, 8:50 PM #86
I worked on expressions for my MC and more storyboards for the first arc. Slow but steady wins the race!
16th Jan 2020, 9:15 PM #87
I had an idea pop into my head for drawing water-bubble-like things and wanted to try drawing water distorted images so I gave it a shot and it came out exactly how I imagined! I'm a bit chuffed with myself now!

Picture under cut for self congrats.

16th Jan 2020, 11:04 PM #88
and the Sorcerer's Stone
Sketched and inked the next page of my comic. Took me all day.

I just hope that at some point I'll draw much faster. :/
19th Jan 2020, 2:56 AM #89
I created a page to store all my fanart! Check it out!
19th Jan 2020, 6:22 PM #90
I am on the road, in a parking lot in Torremolinos, and I managed to get a page penciled inside our van! I also updated my newsletter with a quick notification of my last update.
19th Jan 2020, 6:31 PM #91
and the Sorcerer's Stone
Wrote script for several pages and now I'm sketching the next page that I'm not even sure I'll finish in time.
19th Jan 2020, 6:45 PM #92
I inked most of my comic pages today.
19th Jan 2020, 9:33 PM #93
Finished colouring my second intermission page, finally and at last. Now that that's done, I can get back to my usual medium for non-BW pages (watercolour)!

I also sketched out thumbnail versions of the next couple of pages, just to see if they flow as well as they do in my head.
19th Jan 2020, 10:03 PM #94
What a sucker
Some pages for LECTRO have been drawn.
21st Jan 2020, 12:26 AM #95
Tryin to do some inkin. Last night I sketched the single-page scene that comes after the one I"m currently trying to ink. Gotta get back in the game! This weekend has been really busy with non-comic real-world stuff and I feel like I"m going to fall behind and lose my buffer before my real updates even properly begin ;;

I'm currently good through feb 24- this scene will begin march 2 which seems ages away but it's really just a few weeks, and anybody who's buffer-impaired like me knows how quick those weeks scoot past.

Wish we were done moving in so I could set up my drawing quarters at the new house. Our office will have 2 desks- one for grown-up paperwork and one for my drawing and computer hobbies. I'm really excited to set it up. Hope I remember to do before and afters. We painted the room a boisterous YELL! OW! that it looks like the light is always on in there which I'm hoping will be a motivator and not a migraine inducer XD
21st Jan 2020, 12:44 AM #96
loved birds way before they were the word
Managed to finish the color version of Chapter 2 page 15!

Also making headway on a ref sheet.
21st Jan 2020, 3:27 AM #97
Almost 70% done with page 4. Hope to finish it before Wednesday. I've been having a lot of homework and hubby is going back to work so he can't help me anymore with the kid.
21st Jan 2020, 1:12 PM #98
I finished inking the last 5 pages of my latest chapter!
21st Jan 2020, 2:10 PM #99
Nothing comic related, but I sketched up a portrait I'm going to be painting with oil paints tomorrow. I'm excited because it's the most symmetric/accurate face I've drawn so far, and scaled up too.

---
21st Jan 2020, 3:44 PM #100
Halfway done with second draft of retcon-chapter. Was gonna try to finish up draft yesterday, but got distracted by some new craft supplies that were delivered yesterday. ^^;