Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > What did you get done today? -a webcomic thread-
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
10 days ago, 4:32 AM #1181
I finally got my newest page uploaded! Now to see how long it takes to get the next one uploaded. Place your bets, folks.
10 days ago, 4:45 AM #1182
Got the next page of Ask Team Lightbringers done and finally buckled down and finished shading a page for a collaborative comic project down the road.
10 days ago, 11:04 AM #1183
likes your new haircut
Was feeling too out of it for full-on drawing today, so I set up reference pics and did a bunch of panelling for future pages.
10 days ago, 11:11 AM #1184
KAM

Got two cartoons drawn.
10 days ago, 4:11 PM #1185
I finished 6th page this week, this is the most I've drawn in a week
10 days ago, 9:00 PM #1186
Finished the coloring of the first page of chapter 2 :D
10 days ago, 10:20 PM #1187
I finished sketch of page 76 and started puttin color and lineart on it
Edit:I finished the page.
9 days ago, 1:24 AM #1188
Did a very quick updated version of my comic country's map, and also some very basic geographical/climate and ethno-cultural maps.
(...problem is, I did them all on top of one another on the back of an envelope, so now it's hard to actually read anything)
9 days ago, 1:51 AM #1189
Finally finished drawing Monday's Tangentville. I have another page written, but the art just ain't happenin' tonight...

9 days ago, 3:56 PM #1190
Finished pencils on the fourth page of Crimson Knights this week.
9 days ago, 4:06 PM #1191
What a sucker
I plan on drawing some character designs for Frankenstein Triumphant, coloring some LECTRO pages.
9 days ago, 5:09 PM #1192
I wrestled with the map until it made a minimal amount of geographical and cultural sense. Now I know at what part of the story I can draw what types of cool landscapes heh heh.
...Now I just gotta.... learn to draw cool landscapes...
9 days ago, 8:21 PM #1193
i started making 8th page this week and if i finish it befeore wednesday I'll have 20 pages buffer
9 days ago, 8:29 PM #1194
jsesus christ, zero hour

you're making the rest of us look like schlubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 days ago, 8:50 PM #1195
formerly Confettirainbowpony
<------Schlub

Really really not feeling it lately but "drudge through the drudgery" and all that. Making myself finish flats on p7,8,9,10 today and paint at least 1 background.
ugh. >_> Don't worry, i got thi-omg it's almost 5pm. EyOuGhHhH
9 days ago, 9:58 PM #1196
This script on working on is being rather stubborn. I have the basic summary written down, but the specific dialogue and actions have been seriously eluding me the past few weeks. I've gone through something like 3-4 drafts already.
9 days ago, 10:11 PM #1197
I did the photography for another page of 28mm. Still got artist's block on Tangentville >_<

9 days ago, 10:46 PM #1198
almost finished page 77 of chapter 3, I just need to sketch and color last panel

Merged Doublepost:

I finished it and now have 20 pages buffer
8 days ago, 1:03 AM #1199
What if I'm just doomed every 5 years to fall off the earth update wise

I went on a several month hiatus (unplanned) in 2010, in 2015 I mostly ceased updating and only started again really in 2019. Now here I am with my last finished page in the can to go up tomorrow and the furthest beyond that is the first pass of inked line art of the foreground of the next scene.

It's driving me crazy because I'm so close to the end of this chapter and then I CAN take a break without feeling any guilt!! Like there's literally 4 more scenes (seven if you want to split the last one into "acts") and I'm done by February at the latest if I can just push through

Its been so nice updating regularly because I've had so much more of regular readership and commenters this time around :'( like I don't want to lose that, it 's been really encouraging and motivating

Yet here I am, sour and anxious and bitter about work, the creative part of my brain in a sealed pharaoh''s tomb and my hands dextrous as green beans
8 days ago, 2:23 AM #1200
likes your new haircut
Got a page and a half done, but not contiguous ones unfortunately. Considering making a buffer when the next two pages (which connect to the string of completed-but-not-uploaded pages) are done, because I seem to have a habit of dropping off the face of the earth for a month every so often.