Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > What did you get done today? -a webcomic thread-
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
11 days ago, 1:39 AM #1221
Got half the page inked.
I am tired. I shouldn't leave the rest for tomorrow (as that'll just make me exhausted tomorrow), but I might anyway... I'm tired...
11 days ago, 1:47 AM #1222
I'm working on some inking, too. No goals, just working til the end of this podcast episode.

It's really up in the air whether this will be done in time to run on Monday. The stick is even if I manage that, the next update is pretty far from finished as well, and even if I finish both, I haven't even started sketching the scene that follows. The next few days look really rocky as far as having available time to draw. Or if I do have the time it's like broken up and spread around the day awkwardly at times where you can't really just be like "ok brain draw now."
11 days ago, 2:05 AM #1223
Started sketching third page for Halloween exchange and had to stop, because hand tired, wants rest
11 days ago, 2:14 AM #1224
KAM

Finished and uploaded Wednesday's comic.
11 days ago, 2:35 AM #1225
loved birds way before they were the word
Managed to get myself to finish sketching a new page. My backlog ran out and I'm scrambling to work on another batch.
11 days ago, 2:48 AM #1226
likes your new haircut
Finally have a series of contiguous pages, so I'm set for the next month of uploads. Only two pages to go until Issue 2 of Ignotus is complete.
11 days ago, 1:49 PM #1227
Finished the pages I was working on and added them to the queue! I feel accomplished :D
11 days ago, 1:51 PM #1228
Finished all the rendering with the first page and now I'm inking the second page.
11 days ago, 10:22 PM #1229
jellyfishin:This script on working on is being rather stubborn. I have the basic summary written down, but the specific dialogue and actions have been seriously eluding me the past few weeks. I've gone through something like 3-4 drafts already.

I'm on draft number 5. But at least draft number 5 seems to have a much shorter opening sequence. Maybe I'm thinking about the details too hard.
11 days ago, 10:30 PM #1230
yesterday, you said junoro
THIRTY PANELS. When the jokes start coming and they don't stop coming, the pages FLY by
10 days ago, 1:19 AM #1231
sketched third page for the Halloween exchange
10 days ago, 1:29 AM #1232
Dear Diary,

--no but seriously

Did research for issue / chapter 3.
Cleaned up the cupboard where all the folders of my past art is stored.
Took the cat for a walk.
Explored online- the world of webcomics lists and promotions is expanding which is great, because a couple of the old sites are absolute showers. The new ones are awesome!
10 days ago, 1:31 AM #1233
goes fast
I drew one panel, I really need to start drawing my comic again, but I got hit with the dreaded art block, well, for my comic at least.
10 days ago, 1:35 AM #1234
Zero Hour:sketched third page for the Halloween exchange

what is the Halloween exchange?
10 days ago, 1:54 AM #1235
It's an exchange for Halloween. But seriously, it's one of community project, for various holidays like Halloween or Christmas or Valentine's Day there is that thing when people chose to participate in it, get assigned a comic and then draw a crossover themed around the holiday in question. Hope this answers more or less.
10 days ago, 2:01 AM #1236
does it have its own thread?
10 days ago, 2:02 AM #1237
yeah, here but the inscription are closed. Also there is a comic containing all past exchanges
10 days ago, 2:05 AM #1238
I drew Friday's Tangentville today. Also did a lot of work on a model for a 28mm blog.

10 days ago, 2:54 AM #1239
GOt the inks for this page done, finally.
Oddly enough, even though it's 11pm, I actually have the steam to keep going (thank goodness). I may yet get this page finished before 7am tomorrow hahah
10 days ago, 3:56 AM #1240
the only safe place is the top shelf
Managed to do approximately half the work on the first page of the next chapter, plus started on one of the pieces for the Halloween exchange!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66