Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Comic Fury Brand Icon - Does one exist?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > ComicFury Problems, Critique and Suggestions > Comic Fury Brand Icon - Does one exist?
Pages: [1]

"Comic Fury Brand Icon - Does one exist?", 11 days ago, 2:09 AM #1
AUSsaultBird2454

Registration date: 26th Nov 2019
Greetings!

I am AUS, a reader of many comics (Mostly the ones that moved from SJ after the great calamity) and I am building this small Website that for this small group of authors to list them and their comics in one place, Like a guild

And on the profiles, there will be a link to their comic fury profiles... I am wondering if Comic Fury happens to have a standard transparent icon that can be scaled down to ~80x80px for the link to their comic fury page

If there is not then i will figure it out somehow, but otherwise, Is it possible if I can get a copy of it? that would be amazing if i could

- AUS
11 days ago, 2:14 AM #2
Kyo
?
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
yeah, you would think I would have something like that, huh

I think the standard operating procedure is to just draw a silhouette of a gator
11 days ago, 3:10 AM #3
AUSsaultBird2454

Hahaha, Is it acceptable for me to draw the Aussie version (The crocodile)? :P

Ok, so I can't draw that well yet, So while I am down for memeing myself on the site ;) I would like to avoid that a bit xD
So Just before I found your response I actually found an image that was easy to kill the background on... So I ended up with this...image

I know some sites like to have guidelines on what you can and can't do... So do you mind if I Use this? Or am I going to be forced to meme myself? ;)
11 days ago, 3:15 AM #4
Kyo
?
I don't mind at all
11 days ago, 3:18 AM #5
AUSsaultBird2454

Sweet, And thanks for the fast reply
11 days ago, 4:40 PM #6
Matt Comics
?️‍???????????? ??? ??
Registration date: 17th Aug 2017
yeah the gator theme is surprisingly flexible here. some people, myself included, drew a lot of weird ones.

the regular, vanilla gator is still the default one though. I've seen a smaller version of its banner used on other sites to indicate a CF link.

I also like the idea of a basic CF icon. not sure how often people would use it, but it could come in handy.
10 days ago, 5:36 AM #7
Eustacheus

Registration date: 6th Oct 2019
When I moved here, I also was looking for a HiRes banner or something like that, that I could use to link to this site, but the biggest one I found was just the twitter icon. So I ended up using one of the LoRes banners that are shown on top of this page.
10 days ago, 2:32 PM #8
Valigarmander

Registration date: 20th Nov 2019
I was wondering the same thing when I joined. The sidebar on my site has a few buttons that take you to alternative hosts for my comic, and for want of a logo for my ComicFury profile, I just made one up using the C and F from the main banner.

I like the idea of a gator a lot better. I think I'll make a new button this weekend.
8 days ago, 4:53 AM #9
Jessie Blue
rivaling gator
Registration date: 9th Feb 2015
Kyo what about the little dancing gator from several April Fools ago?
8 days ago, 5:18 AM #10
Kyo
?
Roux had a thread where she was giving out the dancing gators ages ago. I think the original source image wasn't created by her if i remember correctly though
8 days ago, 5:32 AM #11
Jessie Blue
rivaling gator
Registration date: 9th Feb 2015
Ah dang. If only only we knew some artists who could make little icons and buttons and whatnots...