Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - The Legend of Incineroar - A Pokemon/Smash Bros Story

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > The Legend of Incineroar - A Pokemon/Smash Bros Story
Pages: [1]

"The Legend of Incineroar - A Pokemon/Smash Bros Story", 8 days ago, 12:13 AM #1
blargargy

Registration date: 25th Feb 2019

Link: http://thelegendofincineroar.thecomicseries.com

The Legend of Incineroar is a simple-structured action/drama comic, that starts with a blissful narrative that becomes darker, sinister, and more nuanced as the story progresses.

It was born out of my love for the Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. series and the wonderful absurdity of all the chaos contained within.

Liking Incineroar is NOT a prerequisite for this comic. But you can rest assured that a comic about Incineroar is going to be filled with some absolutely silly stuff. He's the catalyst and scapegoat for all the crazy things that'll occur in this story - but a lot of other Pokemon and Nintendo characters will appear throughout, and I've done my best with the portrayal of each. If you have any interest in any particular Nintendo series, there's a good chance it'll be featured in the story somewhere down the road.

Even if you don't have much interest in Pokemon or Nintendo please still give it a shot, I've tried to make it as accessible as possible, and do my best to explain things.

Updates every Monday with around 15-20 pages, but I'm taking a small break due to some IRL issues. Updates should resume on the 16th December.

Cheers
8 days ago, 2:23 AM #2
Mopruk

Registration date: 21st Nov 2019
Can confirm that this comic is super hecking amazing and that anyone reading this or the post above should check it out.
8 days ago, 11:07 AM #3
blargargy

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that man

Hope it was okay to reply but I can't just not say thanks to that!
8 days ago, 12:02 PM #4
Panda Cop

Registration date: 4th Nov 2019
I main incineroar in smash, so i guess that makes this comic big dong approved
One week ago, 4:57 AM #5
jellyfishin

Registration date: 20th Nov 2019
Mopruk:Can confirm that this comic is super hecking amazing and that anyone reading this or the post above should check it out.

Ditto. (Pokemon pun not intended)
One week ago, 6:01 AM #6
blargargy

Thanks so much guys, I really sincerely appreciate the endorsements!
4 days ago, 7:22 PM #7
calmcnichols

Registration date: 5 days ago
check out this comic. great dynamic art that also knows how to slow down and be subtle. reaches a wide range of the emotional spectrum. I definitely recommend. the author's pretty cool too. :)
Today, 5:49 AM #8
blargargy

I didn't notice your post man!

Thanks so much for the kind words, that means a lot to me :)