Forum > Shameless Advertisement > The Legend of Incineroar - A Pokemon/Smash Bros Story
Pages: 1 2
"The Legend of Incineroar - A Pokemon/Smash Bros Story", 3rd Dec 2019, 12:13 AM #1

Link: http://thelegendofincineroar.thecomicseries.com

The Legend of Incineroar is a simple-structured action/drama comic that becomes darker, sillier, and more nuanced as the story progresses.

It was born out of my love for the Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. series and the wonderful absurdity of all the chaos contained within.

Even if you don't have much interest in Pokemon or Nintendo please still give it a shot, I've tried to make it as accessible as possible, and do my best to explain things.

Updates every Monday

Cheers
3rd Dec 2019, 2:23 AM #2
Can confirm that this comic is super hecking amazing and that anyone reading this or the post above should check it out.
3rd Dec 2019, 11:07 AM #3
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that man

Hope it was okay to reply but I can't just not say thanks to that!
3rd Dec 2019, 12:02 PM #4
I main incineroar in smash, so i guess that makes this comic big dong approved
4th Dec 2019, 4:57 AM #5
Mopruk:Can confirm that this comic is super hecking amazing and that anyone reading this or the post above should check it out.

Ditto. (Pokemon pun not intended)
4th Dec 2019, 6:01 AM #6
Thanks so much guys, I really sincerely appreciate the endorsements!
7th Dec 2019, 7:22 PM #7
check out this comic. great dynamic art that also knows how to slow down and be subtle. reaches a wide range of the emotional spectrum. I definitely recommend. the author's pretty cool too. :)
11th Dec 2019, 5:49 AM #8
I didn't notice your post man!

Thanks so much for the kind words, that means a lot to me :)
17th Dec 2019, 3:09 AM #9
Hope it's okay to bump this, it's a new week!

Things have gone from bad to worse and are about to get really bad and then really worse.

It's been a long time coming but I'm excited to share how this 'arc' ends.

The latest update and newest Chapter, 15, Starts here:

http://thelegendofincineroar.thecomicseries.com/comics/623/

Updates every Monday with several pages (around 10-15), thanks to everyone that's taken the time to read through it and please check it out if you haven't!
31st Dec 2019, 6:15 AM #10
Daisy has unleashed her new pet and Blaziken is currently at her mercy...

Poor Blaziken will never be the same after the next update.

Updates resume next year! 6th Jan. :P
13th Jan 2020, 3:53 AM #11
Blaziken's been changed forever as promised and Daisy's starting to show what she's really made of!

Unfortunately I haven't had enough time to get the update ready for this Monday due to personal life issues and things but please check back on the 20th for an explosive and absolutely twisted new Chapter that will truly be the beginning of the end or if not close to it!!

24th Jan 2020, 6:47 AM #12
The King is dead and now his Castle is gone too!

The second to last Chapter has begun!

This has been a long ride and quite a transition, from a story about a father who quickly accepted his new responsibility, to losing his best friend and having to deal with his nutjob Master who might just destroy the world if they don't stop her!
28th Jan 2020, 4:57 AM #13
Altaria searches amongst the rubble for any signs of Incineroar and the others, following what she believes to be Incineroar's voice into unfamiliar terrain...

The next update will be full of weirdness and surreal phenomena D:
7th Feb 2020, 4:32 AM #14
The weirdness continues... Hopefully all is not quite as it seems.

This surreal little nightmare of a phenomenon will continue on the 10th February!
28th Feb 2020, 6:07 AM #15
Thanks to the incredible Kyo my comic has been revamped taking advantage of the new multi-page and click-to-scroll code he has masterfully created. Multiple panels now load at once, and when you click on a panel it jumps straight to the one below it. There has never been an easier, brisker, and more intuitive way to read this comic than there is now!

I was always worried about the load times between pages and I know it was a deterrent for some, and I couldn't help but wonder how many people were missing panels because they forgot to scroll. These new features directly resolve all these issues and I couldn't be more grateful to Kyo and this amazing comic hosting site for letting me present this silly little comic exactly as I want it.

If you haven't read the comic and if you have any interest in doing so, this is the most accessible it's ever been so please consider checking it out!

Will be posting some fresh new panels on the 2nd of March, and they be twisted af!

Peace!!
11th Mar 2020, 5:16 AM #16
Blaziken has wrapped his severed eye with none other than Daisy's torn dress, and he must have a plan or something because this mad Pokeman is taking the crazy Princess head on!

To celebrate the start of this extensive conclusion and mostly because I got bored at work I've changed the site layout from white to black and I think it helps give the comic a more striking look... but I'll change it back if anybody complains, just try me.

Next update: 16th March!
18th Mar 2020, 5:56 AM #17
After all this time trying to rescue them, Incineroar has been ordered to kill Delphox and Pichu... Oh dear.

The final Chapter has begun!
24th Mar 2020, 1:55 AM #18

Now where have we seen that Axe before...

Oh, that's right. In Bowser's head XD
24th Mar 2020, 3:10 AM #19
Man these recent pages have been so cool. This was totally worth the binge a little while back because this comic is GREAT
24th Mar 2020, 3:52 AM #20
Thanks so much, that means a lot! So glad you like it! :D