Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
30th Jan 2020, 3:52 AM #301
Phoenix In Crisis:Which of your characters loves old/retro 2D video games, movies and cartoons more than all this modern stuff?

Hands down, it's Rick O'Shea. He's a bit of a Luddite. He also has expressed interest in making his own pixel-based games.

Which of your characters is the your readers' favorite?
30th Jan 2020, 7:28 AM #302
not the one who meowed (?)
KidCthulhu:Which of your characters is the your readers' favorite?

I wouldn't know for sure, but from what some people have said... Sikue? (which was surprising, she's got the least charisma!)

If each of your characters met a counterpart who looked and behaved very similarly to themselves...

Which of your characters would REALLY HATE being around their own counterpart?
30th Jan 2020, 8:39 AM #303
black market meme hookup
the answer to this is Angel and i can prove it with an upcoming chapter plot

while reading a manga, angel grows a burning hate for one of the main characters: takamoto-kun. everything about takamoto-kun makes him feel anger, disgust, fear, sadness etc

then by a twist of fate, angel realizes he's actually takamoto kin

Which of your characters probably sells organs on the black market?
30th Jan 2020, 3:53 PM #304
Digital Metalworker
fedoramoron:Which of your characters probably sells organs on the black market?

Golconda Imports, the company Dahlia Salvador founded before she became President of the largest shipping company on the Atlantic, has a thriving side business in smuggling the discreet importation of magic-working tools, enchanted items, and alchemical reagents. So if you really need a nuckelavee liver or a human skull that whispers visions of the future, she has you covered.

Just don't bother asking for a unicorn horn. There's only one of those left, and it's still firmly attached to the unicorn.

Which of your characters is most likely to own a pocket watch?
30th Jan 2020, 5:09 PM #305
the only safe place is the top shelf
My first reaction was: Babette, due to her steampunk preferences - but I think the seldom seen Prof. Lidenbrock would be even more likely to have one...

Which of your characters is the most technophobic?
1st Feb 2020, 3:36 PM #306
Peri. She spent her whole life being too poor to buy any gadgets.

Which of your characters would become the next Pokemon Champion?
1st Feb 2020, 5:41 PM #307
What a sucker
Neypalm Veyper is good with animals, so in a Pokemon world he'd be good with his mons. He would also keep from focusing entirely on fire types, so beating him won't be as easy as "Counter his obvious element".

Which of your characters are already on Santa's Naughty List?
1st Feb 2020, 6:05 PM #308
πŸ‹οΈβ€πŸŽ¨π•½π–Šπ–“π–†π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝕸𝖆𝖓 πŸ’…πŸ‚
probably every villain or mischievous person ever, but special mention goes to Alice, who had a habit of putting elaborate traps here and there every Christmas Eve in the hope of catching a glimpse of Santa. this habit slowly faded away over the years, but not completely.

which of your characters would put an avocado or something equally weird in their tea?
1st Feb 2020, 6:52 PM #309
Hmmm... I think Jessi would. Mostly because she doesn't drink tea and would totally dick around with putting stuff in it for kicks and giggles.

Which of your characters is most likely to question their sexuality?
1st Feb 2020, 8:05 PM #310
Jacoby or Nathan. I'm leaning more towards Nathan since his parents weren't accepting, so he probably tried to convince himself otherwise.

Which of your characters have the most intimidating presence? Just their presence, without saying a word.

---
1st Feb 2020, 8:26 PM #311
the only safe place is the top shelf
SΓΆren is tall, broad-shouldered, and usually rather serious, so that would be him.

Which of your characters is the most likely to get into an angry rant when a movie or TV show gets something wrong concerning their field of expertise?
1st Feb 2020, 8:57 PM #312
Microraptor:

Which of your characters is the most likely to get into an angry rant when a movie or TV show gets something wrong concerning their field of expertise?

Clara definitely. Seeing as how she wants to be a reporter, she's all about getting the facts right. Tyler would gently correct them. Jamie would too, although it depends on the situation. When watching sci-fi movies, their alien and space facts are constantly wrong, which makes her laugh more than anything else. But if a movie gets something wrong in the case of a serious situation, Jamie would be sure to tell her friends what the correct answer is. And Bolt could care less.

Which of your characters is the best cook? The worst cook?
1st Feb 2020, 9:01 PM #313
What a sucker
Stetson does pretty good with food preperation, and Toby's gonna surpass her one day.

Jack can barely microwave popcorn properly.

Which of your characters is the "Ralph Wiggum"?
1st Feb 2020, 10:55 PM #314
Jeremy7:Which of your characters is the "Ralph Wiggum"?

Ooh, good question! Definitely Julia, she's naive and prone to childish overexcitement.

Which of your characters is the secret Dave Matthews Band fan?
3rd Feb 2020, 1:00 AM #315
Though none of them would know who Dave Matthews Band is, Pike would probably secretly like them. Kveikur would like them but he wouldn't be secretive about it lol

Which of your characters could win in a hotdog eating contest?
3rd Feb 2020, 8:40 PM #316
Mister-Saturn:
Which of your characters could win in a hotdog eating contest?

Eddie Essex!

Which of your characters is overall the best detective?

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
3rd Feb 2020, 9:37 PM #317
Oooh that's a tough one. I'd say Alex. He has an eye for detail (developed through his interest in history and fine arts) and a strong investigative streak. He likes to really check things out when something's up... part of what made him qualify as a special forces caprain at a young age.

Which of your characters likes spicy food?
4th Feb 2020, 2:59 AM #318
Digital Metalworker
BustyLaroo:Which of your characters likes spicy food?

Hayat and Jack both adore spicy food. Hayat's mom apparently makes the best spicy fish seyal you've ever tasted. Hayat herself isn't much of a cook, though. Fortunately, making pizza doesn't require much culinary skill unless you're the doughmaster.

Which of your characters is the most lovey-dovey couple?
4th Feb 2020, 3:59 AM #319
Sikyanakotik:Which of your characters is the most lovey-dovey couple?

The power couple in my comic are Sarah and Olivia. They've been the adorkable couple my readers loved since their first appearance. That's them in the middle of my avatar, BTW.

I had a poll on SmackJeeves and they were voted best couple ^_^

Which of your characters is the least like you (the comic artist/writer)?
4th Feb 2020, 5:25 AM #320
Victor? I mean he's a bully and a jerk. I'm a jerk sometimes but not that sort of jerk... He's sort of based more on other people than myself (though really quite loosely). And he's pretty strong and a guy so that's another couple points against him being like me...

Which of your characters would you least like to know irl?

Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21