Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
4th Feb 2020, 12:07 PM #321
Ashter. He's a creepy dude in his 30s who is sort of sexist AND is in an evil organization.

Which of your characters would be a skilled Smash player?
4th Feb 2020, 5:50 PM #322
Reggie, probably, since he spends the most time with electronics. His main? Link because they look similar and both use swords or whatever the top tier characters are.

Which of your characters would you least want to be driving behind the wheel with you as the passenger?
4th Feb 2020, 6:53 PM #323
Christine. She's a princess, not human and never learned. x__x

Which of your characters would secretly want to be a cat because they know where it's at?
4th Feb 2020, 7:29 PM #324
BustyLaroo:
Which of your characters would secretly want to be a cat because they know where it's at?

Felix, Camilla & Rex of Wonderland Hates You.
(Particularly Felix!)

For several reasons!
:D

Which of your characters would REFUSE the gift of a special superpowered doohickey?
(Like a Green Lantern Ring, or Bill & Ted's phone booth)

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
4th Feb 2020, 8:01 PM #325
Phoenix In Crisis:
Which of your characters would REFUSE the gift of a special superpowered doohickey?
(Like a Green Lantern Ring, or Bill & Ted's phone booth)

I would guess Nate. He'd probably be too afraid of potential unintended consequences.

Which of your characters has the least interest in athletic competition?
5th Feb 2020, 12:12 AM #326
Ben. He's just a teenager who is scrawny and prefers to play video games?

Which of your characters would most likely lead an army into World War and win?
5th Feb 2020, 12:42 AM #327
the only safe place is the top shelf
Camilla did in fact live through WWII, fought against a flotilla from Nazi Germany's navy - and went out of this engagement victorious!

Which of your characters is artistically talented enough that they could conceivably get their own art exhibition?
5th Feb 2020, 10:04 AM #328
My artistic one is a character I don't use much, called Canvas. People can see him in the American Cowboy stories in Karabear Comics Presents. I mean, his power is that whatever he draws becomes real, so you'd at least hope he's a good artist.

Which of your characters is most likely to talk all night about some niche subject, never letting anyone else get a word in edgewise?
5th Feb 2020, 2:28 PM #329
Kanny could probably talk about certain historical and archeological topics (e.g. Atlantis) at length.

Which of your characters has the largest collection of books?
5th Feb 2020, 3:15 PM #330
Camélia, she wanted to study litterature but couldn't because of various reasons :(

Which of your characters has the lamest sense of orientation ?
Two weeks ago, 2:22 AM #331
Digital Metalworker
Most of my protagonists work at a delivery pizza restaurant and most of my antagonists work for a shipping company, so you aren't going to find people getting lost frequently. The one I see as most likely to get lost is Derain the black bull, leader of the Beasts and enforcer for the Empire of Light. He hews very strongly to a very specific image of masculinity that just happens to include never, ever asking for directions. Fortunately, the other two Beasts are avians (Metzinger the painted crane and Delaunay the regent bowerbird) who generally have excellent senses of directions due both to keen magnetoception and experience seeing the world from above. They do their best to keep their friend on track, but he doesn't always listen … Okay. He never listens.

Yes, they are all named after Fauvists. I would have made Derain after Matisse instead, but I felt it more appropriate to name him after the founder who collaborated with the occupying Germans instead of the one who fought them in secret.

Which of your characters is the most sensitive about a past injury?
Two weeks ago, 2:30 AM #332
I have to snag this one, as it feels like it was made for me.

Joseph had a really bad trauma right after he turned 7, crushing his legs pretty badly so they never properly healed and weren't able to grow right even with various treatments that ensued. I'll show the accident itself in a flashback probably after the next chapter.

Some people emotionally move past their trauma, but Joseph never did. He is really defensive against people seeing his legs, is sensitive when people stare for the way he moves, hates needing to walk with a cane, and hates how it holds him back from getting jobs he wants. Additionally, because his legs grew unevenly, he has hip and spine problems and deals with chronic pain issues, so he's physically sensitive in addition to emotionally/psychologically.

Which character is the apple that fell furthest from the tree? That is, which one is the least like either of their parents, or perhaps most different from the whole family?
Two weeks ago, 3:32 AM #333
Oh, that's definitely Babette! Her father is an extreme technophobe living on an isolated farm - and she had the sheer audacity to become an... an engineer! (Gasp!) Scandal! A shame for the whole family!

Which of your characters has the largest pet?
Two weeks ago, 3:36 AM #334
What a sucker
Out of the pet owners:
-Treefrog has a little yapper dog that she absolutely loves
-Stetson has a fat, fussy tabby cat
-Jack... has dogs. Rottweilers. He wins.

So... which of your characters would be willing to become a vampire, or a werewolf? Characters who already are don't count.
Two weeks ago, 6:16 AM #335
It depends what the drawbacks/necessities are of being a vampire/werewolf. If it was the urban fantasy/sometimes supernatural romance kind with basically just getting to be cool (i.e. werewolves that can change whenever they want with no mental issues, and vampires that just need blood every so often or not at all and don't burn in the sun), then I'd say Roxanne might be keen on being a werewolf just because it's cool and she's not very strong so she'd like the extra strength most werewolves get.
Victor and maybe Lucio (magic guy with reddish hair, shows up in page 9) would want to be vampires (even if there were some drawbacks) because they both like having power and are... not exactly paragons of morality. And the whole "literally the only non-evil power you have is immortality" thing wouldn't bother them that much. Victor would be a bit more prone to it because Lucio is already pretty powerful and would know the risks better.
If it was "mostly a curse really" werewolves, then nobody I can think of would want that. Probably same for the really gross looking vampires.

Which of your characters could cause the most damage without using magic or special powers? (or whatever other weird stuff your universe may have)

Two weeks ago, 1:59 PM #336
Sol. I mean he DOES have powers, but even without them he's a force to be reckoned with (he usually uses passive abilities in any case), and more dangerous than any other character except literal Gods, and perhaps the other Warriors.
Two weeks ago, 4:17 PM #337
Team Stormbow:
In a similar vein, which of your characters is a crack shot? (Or otherwise would be given the right circumstances).

Rex Riley has been taught to use firearms and hand weapons by his grandfathers since he was 9 years old in anticipation of dealing with the dangerous weirdness that would later befall his city and possibly the world.
His mates, Felix & Camilla are no slouches when it comes to gunplay, either.

Which of your characters is the best at poker?

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
Two weeks ago, 5:57 PM #338
Ooh would definitely be Alex. His ability to stay calm and focused has long been an asset and he's worked hard to develop it. Plus he knows how to egg people on when needed. :D

Which of your characters is most likely to pack up and move to the mountains to become a hermit?
Two weeks ago, 6:52 PM #339
loved birds way before they were the word
BustyLaroo:
Which of your characters is most likely to pack up and move to the mountains to become a hermit?

GIDEON. One hundred percent. He’s so likely to do it that he already did it. He is extremely lonely and secretly regrets his decision, even though he’s afraid of everyone.

Which of your characters is the worst driver?
Two weeks ago, 7:54 PM #340
Lutzbug:Which of your characters is the worst driver?

Due to the fact that she's so short, Irene faces the most challenges with driving.

Which of your characters most enjoys receiving attention?
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21