Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Two weeks ago, 9:45 PM #341
Pim. He lusts for power and desires recognition of his own power. Also, he likes fresh meat- anyone new to demolish and have grovel is always a plus for him.

Who's your "mentor"-type character?
Two weeks ago, 10:03 PM #342
Min-Pin Kingpin
Linguine:Who's your "mentor"-type character?

Haha! I can't kill of my mentor characters... if they're already dead.

LtR's mentor is Uri Reznik, the main character's grandfather and the person they inherited the ability to see ghosts from. Uri taught Reid a lot about kindness, patience, and duty to the dead, but passed away from Alzheimers a couple of years before the story starts.

What non-villain character of yours would you least like to be stuck on a car-trip with?
Two weeks ago, 10:50 PM #343
the only safe place is the top shelf
Cleo - because even the most lovely child will be an annoying brat after a few boring hours in the car's backseat.

Which of your characters tends to remain the calmest during a crisis?
12 days ago, 2:54 AM #344
What a sucker
JackO'Lantern and The Wizard would have the least to lose, so the least to worry about. They'd be the ones level-headed enough to lead.

Which of your characters would collect horror movie memorabilia? Or does, given the setting allows.
9 days ago, 3:58 AM #345
Digital Metalworker
I really want to keep this highly entertaining and thought-provoking thread going. Unfortunately, the answer to Jeremy's question is nobody. Not a single member of Spider Pizza's cast enjoys horror movies to the extent that they would consider doing something like this.

So instead of posting that unsatisfying answer and leaving it at that, I figured I'd describe how the ZA crew would react if they decided to all watch a horror movie together. Spoilered for length:

Which of your characters is most likely to cry in the bathroom?
9 days ago, 4:17 AM #346
Bea/Beatrice, definitely. (edit, she's the one wearing the scarf in my sig) Everyone else either cries in public, or just sulks and doesn't cry. Bea is definitely a crier but she'd probably hide it to save face.

Which of your characters would be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse?
9 days ago, 2:36 PM #347
This is fitting since my comic takes place during a zombie apocalypse.
I'll try to do this not according to the story, but according to their survival odds.

I'll have to give three answers.
Probably Abigail, because she's the least used to their world. She's used to having people being able to defend themselves and her.
Second would be Lilith or Cain, both because of their recklessness.
Third would probably be Jacoby to be perfectly honest. But by his own hands.

On the same subject,
Which of your characters would enjoy an apocalypse (of any kind) a bit too much?

---
9 days ago, 5:04 PM #348
Dante Vicaro. He would think the apocalypse is BRUTAL KVLT AF and so totally metal. \m/

Which one of your characters is a party animal that can "twerk and throw dat a$$ in a circle" even though nobody expects this behavior from them?
9 days ago, 5:06 PM #349
It has to be Mr. Hyde. That guy loves to dance, party and gamble. He would be the life of the party even.

Which one of your characters is a fashionista?
9 days ago, 6:30 PM #350
the only safe place is the top shelf
Out of the main group, Mirabell fills the bill the most. Within my wider cast though, that would definitely be Lena!

Which of your characters spends the most days (and nights) in hotels?
9 days ago, 6:36 PM #351
Min-Pin Kingpin
MK_Wizard:Which one of your characters is a fashionista?

In Rethe - Rous. He's the 'spends two hours in front of the mirror every morning' kinda dude. He's very concerned with outer appearances and affecting a 'everything's fine and I am very happy' once he gets over his current 'GONNA PUNCH EVERYTHING' phase

In LtR - Crow. She hasn't shown up yet, but I drew her HERE for 30 days of characters.
Ex-pickpocket, actual illusionist, popular online close up magician and fashion blogger.
She doesn't use her illusion for her magic tricks, but she does use it to avoid doing her make up.

Which of your characters has the worst basic day to day skills?
(EDIT UGH SORRY DOUBLEPOST. Next poster, you have to answer 2 questions now)
9 days ago, 11:11 PM #352
I'll keep it going.

Microraptor:
Which of your characters spends the most days (and nights) in hotels?

MK_Wizard:
Which on of your characters is a fashionista?

The answer to both the asked question:
Phoebe Green of Meddlesome!
Being a parody of a certain cartoon girl who was retconned to be from a rich family back in the mid-80's, then, RE-retconned later to be a vapid fashionista, I'd say she fits the bill perfectly.

Which of your characters comes off as an A*hole, but, is secretly a big ol' Teddy Bear with a Heart of Gold?

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
9 days ago, 11:26 PM #353
I think I'd have to go with Sam on this one? He's a big, rough-around-the-edges kind of guy and can come off pretty overbearing in a less-than-pleasant kind of way, but deep down he's just really sweet. Insofar as anyone who has killed people for a living can be, I guess. I would've gone with Jack but he's a little less "teddy bear" and a little more "depressed grizzly"..

Which of your characters is the most likely to be able to repair a car?
9 days ago, 11:37 PM #354
I think Tobie would be the closest one since he knows how to repair motorcycles, but not cars. Or maybe Haji's brother, Damiano, who is a war-mech builder but his skills may be overkill since it's heavy industry.

Which of your characters would easily fall for tourist traps ?
One week ago, 8:03 PM #355
Lite (Lol, he comes up a lot!)
The comic canonically has him traveling everywhere to find a summer job or go on vacation and
8 times out of 10, his adventures lead him into a trap or situation where he enlist help from
him Azura and Empath to survive and get back home!

Which of your characters would cry and/or be touched by receiving a gift tomorrow?

God: Who told thee that thou suck?

One week ago, 8:07 PM #356
Satan, she tend to be really emotional about this kind of things

Which one of your characters despises Valentines day?
One week ago, 8:10 PM #357
What a sucker
Stetson, one of my many traits projected into my main characters.

Which of your characters thinks REM's The One I Love is a genuine love song?
One week ago, 10:06 PM #358
Jeremy7:Which of your characters thinks REM's The One I Love is a genuine love song?

That song doesn't exist in my comic's world, but if it did, the one most likely to think it was a genuine love song would probably be Irene. She's the least intellectually inclined of the group, so she'd probably do what most music listeners do, and extrapolate the song's meaning from a hooky lyric and ignore the context.

Which of your characters is the most analytical?
One week ago, 10:40 PM #359
Danny McLimmon:
Which of your characters is the most analytical?

This would be Riaud. He is a little child but very observant and think ahead of others... mostly.
He is still a child and can act also childish.

Which of your characters would eat more then is good for them?

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
One week ago, 11:24 PM #360
-JoKeR-:Which of your characters would eat more then is good for them?

Peri Perings. Her mutant tapeworm on her stomach causes her to be constantly hungry all the time! Despite all that, banana bread is her favorite food nonetheless.

Which of your characters would most likely post Doge memes in social media?