Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
3rd Mar 2020, 3:30 PM #461
Gumdrop so it gives him energy to work out all day and night long.

Which of your characters would be super prepared for the coronavirus outbreak?
3rd Mar 2020, 5:48 PM #462
Will from Tsokaka. He's the type of person who would watch Fox News and get absolutely terrified from hearing about the cases no matter how small.

----------------------------------------------------------

Let's try something different again: If any your characters ever found out they are in a fictional story, which of them would demand changes to their story and be angry at you if you reject the idea?
4th Mar 2020, 1:27 AM #463
Jack would probably demand that I revive his pet kitty. Of course I can't, since the death of his kitty at the hands of the Blue Eye Organization is what drives the story forward. If his kitty is revived, he and his friends Ben and Enjo would never end up pursuing the mastermind of the Blue Eye.

Which of your character is the flirty type who can't get any ladies/dudes despite looking hella good-looking?
4th Mar 2020, 5:39 AM #464
Orange Jewel. I recently pulled a DC Rebirth in my comic and Orange Jewel has become my pretty boy character who thinks the ladies like him more than they do sometimes. I haven't gotten to explore this much yet since but it is cannon in my head still!

Which of your characters never pays attention to the movie they're watching with you because they're on their phone too much then keeps asking what's going on during the movie?
4th Mar 2020, 2:50 PM #465
I can see Kayla doing this if cellphones existed in their universe :P Not because she's not actually interested in the movie, she's just getting very distracted by the phone. lol

Which of your characters would be magically whisked away in time for a passionate tryst with a sexy Scott?
5th Mar 2020, 5:26 AM #466
Matapang, but it would fail to go anywhere because A. he doesn’t have access to modern birth control and she’s from a state named after an English monarch (“Mary-land? MARY-LAND?!”).
(I assume he’s a highland dude, lowland Scots never sexily pull people through time for some reason.)

Which of your characters eats only junk food, given cheap access to it?
5th Mar 2020, 11:57 AM #467
Alpha would, she's not the brightest spark around so she wouldn't be aware of how unhealthy large amounts of it would be.

Which of your characters is most likely to go overboard with a big joke (whether giving one or receiving one)?
5th Mar 2020, 5:08 PM #468
Tsokaka for sure. He's over the top with most of the things he does, and if he ever were to make a huge joke, he'd probably drag it out for days before revealing it.

---------------------------------------------

If your characters were real, which of them would be the biggest fan of their own series?
6th Mar 2020, 2:23 PM #469
What a sucker
Prolly Stetson. She has an ego.

Which of your characters practices nunchucks, yet still hits themselves more than anything? (If nunchucks are unavailable in your setting, then who would be the one who does such activities?)
6th Mar 2020, 6:24 PM #470
Di'aeyru would totally do this xD He's more of hand-to-hand type of guy.

Which of your characters would reluctantly lead a rebellion against a corrupt government?
6th Mar 2020, 6:31 PM #471
Under the right peer pressure, Walter would lead a rebellion. I doubt he'd understand what he was doing tho lol.

Which of your characters is the least flexible?
7th Mar 2020, 10:40 PM #472
Dyohna:Which of your characters is the least flexible?

If you mean flexible physically, probably Nate. He's a stockier guy than the rest of them.

If you mean flexible in terms of being willing to go with the flow, probably also Nate. Nate is a very deliberate person, and when he gets it in his mind that something should be a certain way, he has a hard time compromising on it. Bracy is also that way to a lesser extent.

If you had to marry one of your characters, which one would you choose?
8th Mar 2020, 12:09 AM #473
got away with it
Danny McLimmon:If you had to marry one of your characters, which one would you choose?

I basically designed all my characters to be the type of women I'd love to marry, so this will be tough. If I had to pick it would probably be Rachel, since she's a musician like I am (she plays keyboard, while I play bass), so we'd have that in common. Plus she's a bit more introverted like I am, so we would respect each others personal space compared to the more extroverted and socially exhausting characters. Plus I would be more than happy to marry a millionaire. Cha-ching!

Which of your characters is most likely to murder an entirely innocent person? (for a bonus, tell us their victim!)
8th Mar 2020, 2:50 AM #474
SharpyTheYellowKirby:Which of your characters is most likely to murder an entirely innocent person? (for a bonus, tell us their victim!)

That would be Buck Prime.

His original goal is killing off his dimwitted but innocent counterpart in our dimension and take his place. But now he just wants to conquer everything.

Which one of your character would you want to see in someone else's comic as canon?
8th Mar 2020, 3:12 AM #475
Digital Metalworker
SharpyTheYellowKirby:Which of your characters is most likely to murder an entirely innocent person? (for a bonus, tell us their victim!)

The Empire of Light has multiple ranks, beginning at Corneal for initiates and working up to Vitreous, Vessel, Retinal, and finally the Oculus and Grand Oculus. The Vessel rank is named after the eye's blood vessels, and promotion to this rank requires "Blood or Blood": candidates must either have a parent at Retinal rank or higher or kill a manablind (a muggle, in other words) using their magic alone. All this is to say that every mid- and high-ranking member save for Rose and Bobby (who are both Vessels due to family) has killed an innocent at some point, and some have killed quite a few.

And yes, that includes "Dada".

KidCthulhu:Which one of your character would you want to see in someone else's comic as canon?

All of them, because that's awesome. If I had to pick one, though? Well, Rose did have an interdimensional portal in her bedroom once which she used to participate in Forged in Fury. She isn't going to use it at all during the actual story, but I still have half a mind to make it canon anyway.

Which of your characters is most likely to join a cult?
8th Mar 2020, 6:13 AM #476
Danny McLimmon:
If you had to marry one of your characters, which one would you choose?

The character of Lucy Q in My Own Personal Apocalypse is an avatar of my RL GF of 9 years. I've already asked her to marry me.
======================================
SharpyTheYellowKirby:
Which of your characters is most likely to murder an entirely innocent person? (for a bonus, tell us their victim!)

The version of Milo Mannheim from Malicious Intent

He's a nihilistic self-styled supervillain. Usually, he doesn't target innocents, but, if the mood strikes him, or, if an innocent inadvertantly REALLY ticks him off, their life is forfeit.
The 'innocent' just-doing-their-job type most likely to arouse his ire would probably be a cop or a telemarketer.
========================================
KidCthulhu:
Which one of your character would you want to see in someone else's comic as canon?

I think Rex, Felix & Camilla of Wonderland Hates You would kinda fit in somewhat decently in the world(s) of Autumn Bay and/or The Maximum Speed & Violence saga!

========================================
Sikyanakotik:
Which of your characters is most likely to join a cult?

Roz & Thraxie of Out of Orbit would be naive enough to JOIN a cult, but, they wouldn't fall too deeply under the sway for too long. They would eventually realize that such behavior isn't typical of Earth.
Red Tonya from Knight School'd would DEFinitely fall prey to a cult for the long haul. She is, at heart, a follower.
=========================================

Now,
Which of your characters is a fan of salty limericks, sea shanties and dirty jokes?

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
8th Mar 2020, 6:25 AM #477
Phoenix In Crisis:Which of your characters is a fan of salty limericks, sea shanties and dirty jokes?

All of them, after their respective, individual alcohol quotas are fulfilled.

Which of your characters is more likely to win the lottery?
8th Mar 2020, 11:48 PM #478
Definitely Will from Tsokaka. He, of everyone else in the cast, is most prone to scams and over gambling. there is actually going to come a point in time where someone challenges him to a gambling game and he wins it simply because of how often he gambles. he's a lucky guy so of all the characters in my series he's the most likely to win it, but he probably just blow his winnings on more gambling.

------------------------

I'm going to do something differently this time.

if your characters knew they were in a comic....
Which of your characters would choose a very weird artistic direction in which they will want to be drawn?

Bonus: If they were to ask you would you be willing to grant their request?
8th Mar 2020, 11:57 PM #479
Umm... Power wanted to be drawn more into manga like style and here I am learning how to do it I guess

if your characters were real which one would be your greatest enemy?
9th Mar 2020, 12:07 AM #480
What a sucker
Depends!

If the characters, despite being brought into my reality, are still my creations, I imagine JackO'Lantern would want to acquaint his fist with my face for designing so many monsters.

If the characters are purely real, without my input, probably Tesla and Treefrog. I'm pretty beneath notice.

Which of your characters is intended as an insult?