Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27
14th Mar 2020, 3:03 PM #501
the only safe place is the top shelf
Which of your characters, if given a chance, would voluntarily leave your comic to exist in another comic?

Dolon is a dude from Atlantis who has trouble adjusting to our modern world, and is far more in his comfort zone when he e.g. can fight a minotaur.
He thus would probably prefer being in a comic with a high fantasy setting.

Which of your characters would self-identify themself as a "warrior", even in a setting where that would be rather unusual?
14th Mar 2020, 3:08 PM #502
What a sucker
Venus, Glo-Stick, and Neypalm Veyper have formed a superhero group called the Outer City Warriors. So there's that.

On the other side of things, Stetson and JackO'Lantern, as well as the head vampire, her dragon, actually a lot of monsters see themselves as warriors.

Which of your characters would attempt a stunt from Jackass at home?
14th Mar 2020, 5:58 PM #503
Which of your characters would attempt a stunt from Jackass at home?

Hope this isn't too soon, but I really want to answer this one

Glee, w/out a doubt. In fact, if there is a show like Jackass in the LAFS world, she has done something from it

Which of your characters would disobey an unjust law?
14th Mar 2020, 8:23 PM #504
dellcartoons:Which of your characters would disobey an unjust law?

Definitely Drake, since she cares about justice far more than rules. Or most punishments she could get for breaking them. And she's (technically) broken a couple laws by accident. (not that relevant but she has precedent)

Jeremy7:Which of your characters would attempt a stunt from Jackass at home?

Also Drake because she's a little bit reckless, and wouldn't be that badly hurt if she messed up anyway. Or at all, really.

Two weeks ago, 12:46 AM #505
Which of your characters keeps themself up at night, thinking about terrifying problems beyond their control?
Two weeks ago, 2:17 AM #506
Digital Metalworker
mitchellbravo:Which of your characters keeps themself up at night, thinking about terrifying problems beyond their control?

My comic's set in 2018, so ...

Okay, real answer? Ari and Fox are the ones most likely to do this, as both feel trapped in an unpleasant situation by their finances and their pasts, albeit in very different circumstances and for very different reasons. It's strange to think they live across the street from each other yet don't actually meet until Chapter 2.

Which of your characters is most likely to support their parents financially?
Two weeks ago, 5:20 AM #507
Iaroslav most likely is. He's very well off (as a colonel) and they most likely (thanks to the post-Soviet crash) are pretty hard up.

Which of your characters has the longest hair?
Two weeks ago, 5:41 AM #508
The Doodler: Which of your characters has the longest hair?

that's easy, Repunzel now know as the pirate wild hair and last seen sodding off with the royal treasure and her partner one Captain Jack.

question: which of your characters would loose a lookey like competition?
Two weeks ago, 7:30 PM #509
mitchellbravo:Which of your characters keeps themself up at night, thinking about terrifying problems beyond their control?

Aw crap, sorry that I forgot to include a question. That was dumb.

12 days ago, 9:02 AM #510
Which of your characters keeps themself up at night, thinking about terrifying problems beyond their control?

Security Officer Nils, of course. Occasionally Captain Tasheson

Which of your characters wastes the most time online?
12 days ago, 1:28 PM #511
Due to my comic settings being fantasy middle-ages, none of them.

Which of your characters is vegetarian or vegan?
12 days ago, 3:20 PM #512
Out of the ones that have shown up so far, it's, surprisingly, none of them, though Al does tend to avoid eating meat when he's travelling. (This actually does come up in the comic itself, but not for a couple pages yet haha) Out of all my characters I think Charlie seems like the kind to go vegetarian, what with the whole pseudo-hippie-hacker thing she has going on. I'd say I wouldn't bet on her going vegan, but on the other hand I'm not sure those out-of-the-can mac'n'cheese things she likes actually contain any real milk... Maybe?

Which of your characters watches, or, given a setting allowing them to, would watch anime? Bonus round: what kind of anime?
12 days ago, 3:27 PM #513
What a sucker
I don't have a lot of Anime knowledhe, but:

Tree frog watches Shonen and comedy anime.
Yoko watches comedy and romance, and Molly enjoys those plus action.
Stetson watches the lewd stuff. Via pirating.
Krell will basically watch any late night toonami - style block.

Which of your characters is fascinated with magic?
12 days ago, 3:57 PM #514
Considering every character of mine is a magic user, that would be all of them XD Everyone practices magic in some form or another, and the community as a whole are often encourages to learn.

Which of your characters would be excited to travel, and which hates traveling the most?
12 days ago, 4:19 PM #515
Digital Metalworker
Jeremy7:Which of your characters is fascinated with magic?

It feels like cheating to list one of my many spellcasters, so I'll go with Clark. The moment he learns Rose is a mancer in Chapter 2, he immediately geeks out and starts bombarding her with questions. He's completely fascinated by real magic, mostly because it's so far out of his normal experience.

Mimi also knows a lot about magic for someone who can't use it, but her research is more, well, revenge-oriented.

jellyfishin:Which of your characters would be excited to travel, and which hates travelling the most?

Dahlia is a very hands-on leader both with the Arnheim Group and the Empire of Light and has little trouble managing her business remotely wherever she is despite how geographically broad both organizations are, so she makes a point of travelling as much as possible. That, and her mind control magic doesn't work over the phone.

The one who'd hate it the most is Ari, who is miserably comfortable in his small apartment and would have limited opportunities to be alone or cook in transit or at a hotel. He can't afford anything more than a road trip anyway, and his car's already on its last legs.

Which of your characters is most likely to stab as a warning?
12 days ago, 4:28 PM #516
Which of your characters is most likely to stab as a warning?
Lilith. She's very much a... "stab first ask questions later" kinda gal. Her hotheadedness contributes to that.

Which of your characters has the worst pokerface?

---
12 days ago, 9:58 PM #517
Which of your characters has the worst pokerface?
Probably Lux. He's very honest and doesn't like to hide or fake his emotions. Boy, I sure hope he won't end up in a situation someday where he has to wear a perfect pokerface or face serious consequences. That would definitely be bad. :)

Which of your characters secretly always sleeps with the light on and a teddybear?
A dangerous path (action adventure) ON HIATUS

Various artworks
9 days ago, 12:37 AM #518
Digital Metalworker
Agezo:Which of your characters secretly always sleeps with the light on and a teddybear?

Mimi's a bat, so a little light goes a long way to help her sleep. And she's insistent that the doll is a collectible, and totally not there because she gets lonely at night.

Which of your characters spends the most time on their phone?
9 days ago, 12:46 AM #519
Clarabelle; she has a lot to say and isn't worried about the bill :)

Which of your characters has the dumbest, most mockable phobia? (and, of course, what is hte phobia??? and how'd they get it?)
9 days ago, 12:53 AM #520
the only safe place is the top shelf
It has so far never cropped up in the comic, but Peter is supposed to have psittacophobia - fear of parrots!
How he got it however... no idea. Maybe a parrot bit him when he was a child??

Which of your characters was the first one that you ever got fan art for? And/or for which character did you get the most fan art yet?