Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Which of your characters....
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27
8 days ago, 2:41 AM #521
Microraptor:Which of your characters was the first one that you ever got fan art for? And/or for which character did you get the most fan art yet?

Solicited or unsolicited? I've received most of my fan art as part of trades and offers on ComicFury, but the only completely unsolicited one I've received so far was a group shot courtesy of the great @mitchellbravo. If we're counting all of those equally, the first one I got was of Bracy, and it's a six-way tie between my entire main cast for who's appeared in the most fan art (two times each).

Which of your characters is most capable of being moved to tears by music?
8 days ago, 2:49 AM #522
Which of your characters is most capable of being moved to tears by music?

Probably Quonky. She's the most emotional. Though I would think Tasheson would have an overall deeper appreciation of music in general

Which of your characters would pretend to be a better person than they actually are?
8 days ago, 3:25 AM #523
Wow that is 100% Kairo. His everyday life is just him pretending to be someone he’s not, it’s basically his job description. Fake smile, fake laugh, steal something, tell another lie. It’s like breathing. That said, he certainly doesn’t enjoy it though.

Which of your characters has the most complicated backstory?
8 days ago, 3:35 PM #524
dellcartoons:Which of your characters would pretend to be a better person than they actually are?

Victor. Mostly in front of the teachers, which is the main reason why he rarely if ever gets in trouble.

ShaRose49:Which of your characters has the most complicated backstory?

Drake, but I can't say anything more about it because it would ruin a bunch of things. It's still not that complicated because she's pretty young and hasn't had enough time for it to get too convoluted.

Which of your characters is, or started off as, another character? (not another one you made, I mean)

8 days ago, 10:33 PM #525
Digital Metalworker
Silver42:Which of your characters is, or started off as, another character? (not another one you made, I mean)

That cuts out everyone from Spider Pizza since that series was developed explicitly to be an original IP. So I'll have to go with Sik from Today's Client, although he likely doesn't count in the way you intended. I'd say who he used to be, but that would spoil the big twist near the end of the Lost in White arc.

Which of your characters is the most idealistic?
One week ago, 9:18 PM #526
I suppose Itham, which is kinda weird because his upbringing was easily the worst of all my heroes.

Which one of your characters is completely broken from the inside?
6 days ago, 5:59 PM #527
Which one of your characters is completely broken from the inside?
I'd say Jacoby, Nathan and Lilith would all apply somewhat to that, but I think Jacoby would take first place.

Which of your characters is the least likely to/would never admit they're wrong, even if others proved them to be?

---
5 days ago, 9:59 PM #528
phoenixjklin:Which of your characters is the least likely to/would never admit they're wrong, even if others proved them to be?

Bracy has already been shown to be a bit stubborn in that area. Even though I wrote it, I still sometimes chuckle at Bracy saying "You can't prove anything!" on this page.

Which of your characters has the least interest in politics?
4 days ago, 2:23 AM #529
Danny McLimmon:

Which of your characters has the least interest in politics?

While he's still been barely in the comic much probably Leon. The boy's too wrapped up in his own world.

Which of your characters is the most likely to try to find someone to play their favorite game with but ends up just annoying everyone?
2 days ago, 12:22 PM #530
If Ben would pester his friend Enjo to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, then he would most likely be the one to pester people to play XCOM2.

Which character would most likely break the rules of the current lockdown just to infect more people?
2 days ago, 2:10 PM #531
Reapeageddon:Which character would most likely break the rules of the current lockdown just to infect more people?

Oh man, that's easy. Animus. In fact, Animus would absolutely DELIGHT in the idea of a virus that targets older people and barely concerns itself with youth. It's like a virus tailor-made for Animus's particular fury.

Which of your characters would be most likely to create a cult of outsiders, let the power go to their head, and become an ideological tyrant?

2 days ago, 2:28 PM #532
Digital Metalworker
MisterParadigm:Which of your characters would be most likely to create a cult of outsiders, let the power go to their head, and become an ideological tyrant?

This is basically Dahlia's entire schtick, except she isn't a true believer. She just sees injustice against magic-users as a convenient cause to help her recruit and exploit powerful followers.

Among those who haven't already done it, I'll have to go with Rose. Like mother like daughter, I guess.

Which of your characters has the most awkward relationship with their mother?
2 days ago, 2:59 PM #533
the only safe place is the top shelf
That would be Mirabell and her mother Annegret. I imagine Mira may have had a rather strained relationship to her mother when she was a teenager. And while that has mellowed boy now, they are still often bickering.
(Lately Annegret taught her how to fence though.)

Which of your characters is in-universe supposed to be the most charismatic. (And is said character likewise also popular with your readers?)
2 days ago, 7:34 PM #534
(Haven't been in this thread since it's revival on CF. Time to rectify that!)
That's an interesting one. Could be different depending on region and who you ask, in-universe. Zeft became captain of the Adamantian Royal knights based on his ability to be formal and charismatic, but this is something not seen much in-comic. King Adamanta and Dirsta have both proven quite charming characters both in-universe and to readers. Many characters are charmed by Ixis's cute and shy demeanor, but Renny has proven a surprise hit with readers.
I think I'm gonna give the in-universe award for "most charismatic" to dark horse candidate Sirius Legion, though. There are many characters that are suspicious or outright aware of how he really is, but his ability to put on airs and fool people into believing he is innocent and well-intentioned is one of the heroes' biggest obstacles in dealing with him. (Of course he is in actuality a conniving villain and understandably not a favorite among readers, haha.)

As for the next one, this thread has grown quite long and I haven't taken the chance to skim through it yet, so forgive me if I come up with a repeat question: Which of your characters would be most likely to discover that they are, in fact, fictional characters in a comic, and how would they react?
Yesterday, 4:55 PM #535
Which of your characters would be most likely to discover that they are, in fact, fictional characters in a comic, and how would they react?

Tasheson probably has the most perspective, so probably her

And she'd be relieved. "Now everything makes sense"

Which of your characters would you want making decisions for you if you were hospitalized and unable to make your own decisions?
Yesterday, 6:03 PM #536
the only safe place is the top shelf
I always imagine Kanny being capable of taking charge if the situation requires it.

Which of your characters is most likely to win the Nobel Prize one day? (And in which category?)
Yesterday, 7:19 PM #537
Jade would under engineering so, Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering here (had to research it)... assuming the Nobel prizes are still around 1000 years ahead in time xD

Which of your characters is most likely to make a meme of some sort? whether good or bad anyway.
Today, 4:00 AM #538
Well, Ben is sort of a shitposter, yeah.

Which of your characters would desperately try to get an e-girl to fall in love with them despite having no chance with her?