Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > 2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
1st Jan 2020, 11:46 PM #21
I'm in!
Cora is from The Strangest Coven, which contains mild to moderate fantasy violence.
2nd Jan 2020, 12:46 AM #22

Oisin's from Dark Horse, but we haven't seen much of him. He's in Act 1 & 2 thus far. All the flags, but no sex scenes at the moment.
2nd Jan 2020, 2:51 AM #23
I hope I am okay enough of an artist to be in this..I should note I am horrible at the female figure overall, but I will TRY my best if I have to draw one.. :)

I have chosen Jeff from my comic The Legendary Queen for this :), seen hereThe Legendary Queen It currently is safe for those who prefer no S or N tags, as it only has the Violence and Language tags so far and will for a long time yet :)

I have other pics too..they show the two outfits he is seen in most..but one major detail is he ALWAYS wears his headset. ALWAYS. Edit: one more little tidbit..he is the genius of the family, but he's not arrogant or cocky about it. He tends to go off on a tangent (nicely) if it's a topic he likes to talk about, but he tries not to.

Outfit One (on DeviantArt)
Outfit Two, shoes are black (on deviantart), he has the orange hair

I have a lot of pics of him by me and others if needed :)
2nd Jan 2020, 4:20 AM #24
I wanna join, but... is there a age limit to this, or
is it all solely for fun?

Most of my main characters are quite young..

God: Who told thee that thou suck?

2nd Jan 2020, 4:24 AM #25
There is no age limit really! Most people submit characters that are 18 or older mostly because it's more comfortable for them.... but I did mention in the rules that NSFW material is not allowed! I can also make a note for any minor characters to keep it super PG :P

2nd Jan 2020, 4:37 AM #26
What a sucker
The reason I kept asking questions was because I expected the ability to submit two comics, such as how ChristianRepass tends to offer up both Peregrine and Odyssey of the daybreak.

And, for the life of me, I can't come up with a scenario that would require one character per author, if everyone is dancing.

Anyways, it's probably for the best, my second entrant was gonna be the Krampus character from the last LECTRO story. That could have only went about three ways.
2nd Jan 2020, 5:06 AM #27
I am allowing only one character this year for several reasons...but main one is because I am reeeally really insisting EVERYONE draw my little prompt for the Intro (whereas normally it's completely optional).

So to be sure that people can read their assigned comic, draw the fan art to the best of their ability, AND draw the intro image I am only allowing one character per person :P

The intro is going to be, well....introducing the participating characters and the way I have planned to do that it would just be confusing to have a character that is not participating be put into it.

I'm sorry, I know this is disappointing for some folks!

Keep the signups comin' guys! This is great! :D

2nd Jan 2020, 5:26 AM #28
voted to be eaten first
One character, you say? Okay then. Here's Fionnuala from Odyssey of the Daybreak. Link to series is in my signature, but it has strong violence (with un-detailed gore), with occasional nudity, occasional sexual situations, and swear words.

And just because I want to believe I'm a good person, here's a quick colored reference because the comic she's from is in black-and white...

...and I'm actually in the process of rebooting Peregrine. Why? I'm not pleased with the artwork and the writing, and anyone who reads it will surely be repelled by it.
But damn it, he's one of my two passion projects.
2nd Jan 2020, 5:31 AM #29
Jeremy7:Anyways, it's probably for the best, my second entrant was gonna be the Krampus character from the last LECTRO story. That could have only went about three ways.

Anyhoo, looking at my Christmas comic, you can see that the Krampus is Indisposed!
2nd Jan 2020, 10:44 AM #30
This looks fun!!

I'm placing a spot here and then will edit with the details soon.

EDIT-

Here's Daniel from my webcomic; Queens The comic has teenagers so its language, violence and some suggestive themes.

Queens - The Webcomic about Highschool! Updates Wednesday and Saturday
2nd Jan 2020, 2:18 PM #31
What a sucker
Lee Lines:Anyhoo, looking at my Christmas comic, you can see that the Krampus is Indisposed!

A Krampus is indisposed. That says nothing of the Krampusses of the multiverse. Besides, my guy doesn't even know Fantomah to be a creepy ex around her.

Heck, he'd probably hate the Crossover Exchange Krampus because he's a creepy ex. He's seen where that goes.

Did i just go on a rant about how my version was the superior version

im sorry, im so sorry.
2nd Jan 2020, 4:03 PM #32
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
I'd like to enter but I have no time inbetween other projects, but holy crap did you guys all just miss the fact that MK announced that she's expecting???

Congratulations, MK!! Wow!!!!
2nd Jan 2020, 4:07 PM #33
What a sucker
I just assumed it would be rude. For some reason.

Whatever you do, MK, do not let us name the baby.
2nd Jan 2020, 4:10 PM #34
Haha I totally did miss it in the thread... but didn't via PM!
That's an amazing thing, and once again congrats MK!

2nd Jan 2020, 5:31 PM #35
Sounds like MK's Valentine project is coming along nicely. :)
2nd Jan 2020, 5:42 PM #36
Ha ha! Yes, my little valentine is bringing my husband and I joy already.
2nd Jan 2020, 9:57 PM #37
Depending on work commitments (and whether I'm still utterly worn out from said work commitments.... and other stuff), I am currently 50 / 50 on whether I can take part in things this time around, so if you lot haven't heard from me by the 7th, flee! Flee for the hills! And make the crossover grand!
2nd Jan 2020, 10:19 PM #38
3rd Jan 2020, 1:05 AM #39
formerly Meekrat

I was thinking of having my Perverto character show up but, in all honesty, he would be much happier hiding in the bushes and watching things unfold.

EDIT: Oh, while he's been in my current comic, he's also been in this comic and this comic and also this comic which was never on Comic Fury but still exists.

EDIT2: Also I'm going to have put a lot of thought into how he dances. The short answer is "not very well".

Milty's Fictocomic Cavalcade
3rd Jan 2020, 1:05 AM #40
I'll participate! I submit Saya

She is a supporting character from The Devil of Angel Classroom(small N, small S). I love her character, and I can't wait to use her more in future chapters. Until then, lets give her a date :D