Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > 2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
13th Jan 2020, 2:06 AM #101
Things are good! I'll give an update later on-- don't feel like looking through everything right now

Keep up the good work guys!

13th Jan 2020, 3:27 AM #102
Jeremy7:So, how are things?

I have exams for this week :(

I'll start work on Saturday
13th Jan 2020, 4:05 AM #103
There is no rush! It's only the 12th...so take your time and just enjoy this ^_^

I've gotten several intro images so far-- everything is looking so good!

Remember the prompt: Full body, transparent BG if possible, of your character dancing...and if they don't dance, what they would do while others are dancing XDD

Intro images due February 1st!

22nd Jan 2020, 2:00 AM #104
HELLO everyone! Thought I'd pop in with an update!

Since the last time we spoke I mixed in two additional participants which makes a total of 40 characters in the exchange!

It's just 11 days until intro images are due! So far I have 18/40 awesome dancers! You don't HAAVE to participate in the Intro, buut I think you'll have more fun if you do.

So for those of you who forgot, the prompt is: Draw a full body of your characters dancing (or if they don't dance what they would be doing if other characters were dancing around them)--TRANSPARENT BG if possible!

Lastly, we already have 6/40 dates already turned in!

You're doing great everyone! Can't wait to see all you come up with!

22nd Jan 2020, 6:50 PM #105
What a sucker
Time flies, but not fast enough.
24th Jan 2020, 11:55 PM #106
What a sucker
We've got a little over a week for the poses, and around 17 days for the artwork.
28th Jan 2020, 10:15 PM #107
What a sucker
This topic is worryingly silent.
28th Jan 2020, 10:17 PM #108
Lol don't worry Jeremy-- I've got this! XD

The dancing poses are coming in great!! But for those of you who haven't turned it in yet you have four more days!

I don't have time to give a headcount right now but I will later on when I get home ^_^

28th Jan 2020, 10:20 PM #109
What a sucker
I know you have it, but I remember the other Crossover exchange topics being... chattier? I wonder what's different.
28th Jan 2020, 10:22 PM #110
Venture Capitalist
Don’t worry man

we grindin’

we grindin’ out dem pages
29th Jan 2020, 1:39 AM #111
Haha yea I'll be more active on this thread come February, but I think folks are just busy! I know I am XD....busy and behind on my own stuff :P

But everything I've got so far is looking great!

And remember everyone you don't have to make multi page comics! Although I know it's tempting not to for this particular theme. Just do whatever you feel inspired to do!

29th Jan 2020, 6:52 AM #112
🎀Official CF Wine Tester🎀
I've got it all drawn and penned. Need to scan and colour...hardly have time to think. Missed a week of my comic too. Start of the new school year.
31st Jan 2020, 6:08 PM #113
Hey guys! Tomorrow is the deadline for those Intro dance images! Right now I have 31/40. For you remaining 9 people if you need a couple extra days, just let me know! Just once I make the thing it's too late :P

31st Jan 2020, 7:45 PM #114
Blimpmaster
Okay, I'm working on my dance image today, I just want everyone to know that while I was looking up references, this was the FIRST thing to show up on my google search
31st Jan 2020, 8:03 PM #115
Mel I just want YOU to know now that if Jon isn't dancing exactly like that guy I'm gonna be disappointed....LOL

31st Jan 2020, 8:17 PM #116
Blimpmaster
Well I am in quite the pickle now aren't I lol
31st Jan 2020, 9:17 PM #117
and the Sorcerer's Stone
I don't think my guy will be dancing... he's more of the type who stands aside and watches the show.
31st Jan 2020, 9:43 PM #118
Mel Cormac:Okay, I'm working on my dance image today, I just want everyone to know that while I was looking up references, this was the FIRST thing to show up on my google search

That is frickin' amazing.

XD

Dunno who he is, but he seems to be having a great time XD
1st Feb 2020, 1:06 PM #119
Mel Cormac:Okay, I'm working on my dance image today, I just want everyone to know that while I was looking up references, this was the FIRST thing to show up on my google search

I want to know what else is in your Google search history for that to come up so quickly!

Also, I'm now remembering a particular dancer whose moves I now wish I had used for Velvet's dance. His moves include throwing pieces of banana at the audience and stomping en pointe! Missed opportunity!
1st Feb 2020, 3:33 PM #120

Legendary.